The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   New Christian Spanking Trends: Husbands 'Discipline' Wives (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=91167)

Bjorn Jensen 06-29-2013 03:13 PM

New Christian Spanking Trends: Husbands 'Discipline' Wives

lukasekman 07-03-2013 08:51 AM

Re: New Christian Spanking Trends: Husbands 'Discipline' Wives

Christian Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) approves Christian Domestic Discipline, and we are also providing legal help for men who get in trouble for it.
At 2:10 in the video, the reporter suggested that you should ask psychologists, but don't do that! CCHR have conducted elaborous research about the dangers of psychology and neuropsychiatry. Millions of Americans are subscribed to addictive and mind-altering psychiatric drugs for problems that are better solved with spanking.

Dipper Dude 07-03-2013 12:05 PM

I gave my wife my ass tanning this morning she won't forget. :lol:

Pastor Ezekiel 07-04-2013 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipper Dude (Post 1012681)
I gave my wife my ass tanning this morning she won't forget. :lol:

Send me some pics next time. I collect them to use in teaching Sunday School. My email link is at the bottom of my signature.

Godly_David 07-26-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1012932)
Send me some pics next time. I collect them to use in teaching Sunday School. My email link is at the bottom of my signature.

oh. my. God..

Didymus Much 07-27-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godly_David (Post 1017325)
oh. my. God..

Exodus 20:7 "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."

C'mon, even the Catholics know that bit, for Christ's sake.

rolledupboob 04-29-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1012932)

Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey would love to attend your sunday classes in that case , if you know what I mean ? :) ;)

William Taester 05-10-2014 05:45 AM

This is a great way to maintain a Godly household...and it also works great on the college room mates that are renting a couple rooms in my house.