The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Obama Smuggles Contraband Pope Beads to Pelosi (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=98263)

WilliamJenningsBryan 04-04-2014 09:23 AM

Obama Smuggles Contraband Pope Beads to Pelosi

One wonders when the new cathylick Pope Francis is going to be done with his 15 minutes of fame and get down to work - catching up on some loose ends, like excommunicating some cathylick DemocRATs like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi. Little notice was taken last year when the popular Francis excommunicated Father Greg Reynolds of Melbourne, Australia for advocating making lezbo priests and gay marriage.

Meanwhile, Pelosi had been conspiring with Obama to bring back some pope beads that I'm sure she would not have been able to obtain otherwise.

Quote:

Pelosi gets Pope Francis-blessed rosary from Obama

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times Tuesday, April 1, 2014

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, criticized last year by a Vatican official for her support of abortion, received a rosary Tuesday from President Obama that was blessed by Pope Francis.

Mrs. Pelosi told reporters of the president’s gift after having lunch with Mr. Obama at the White House. The president met with the pope last week at the Vatican.

“I was happy to receive a rosary blessed by Pope Francis,” she said. “It means a great deal to me.”

Last year, a Vatican official in Rome said that Mrs. Pelosi should be denied communion.

“This is a person who obstinately, after repeated admonitions, persists in a grave sin — cooperating with the crime of procured abortion,” Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rosary-pelosi/

Alvin Moss 04-05-2014 12:04 AM

Re: Obama Smuggles Contraband Pope Beads to Pelosi

I imagine she seeks to use those beads in spell casting.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-05-2014 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1078800)
I imagine she seeks to use those beads in spell casting.

Don't kid yourself, Brother. The liberals use "beads" to perform unspeakable perversions on themselves. :bad:

Father Maurice Lester 04-06-2014 02:25 PM

Once again, Pope Francis shows his extraordinary sense of grace by using kindness to influence someone instead of shame and condemnation... two things The Church has never had time for.

His 'fifteen minutes of Fame' are more likely to be fifteen years of exemplary dedication to the works of Christ and trying to live up to the example He gave us both in deed and word.

Ms. Pelosi is far from a perfect Catholic but she does understand a little bit more about love and forgiveness now that Francis has shown her the way and the truth.

Bravo brave Francis, Bravo! :thumbsup:

Bless you, my bombastic bantling,
Father Mo

M. Mansfield, MD 04-06-2014 05:33 PM

Mr. Lester (Only God is my father):

I see the Pontiff's gift to Nancy Pelosi as an indication of acceptance rather than kindness. If she is unworthy of partaking in one of the most important sacraments of your "church", no set of beads blessed by a man is going to erase the sin of abortion from her hell-bound soul.

The Lord expects us to pray for our leaders, and I do. But Mrs. Pelosi's continued support of child murder is deplorable, as is your pope. I do not share the belief of the Roman Catholics, but give me a pope that knows homosexuality, abortion, and child abuse are tickets to hell. His faux poverty is disgusting - and by the way, the Lord doesn't deny financial blessings to His children - He gives them because we follow His pathway. I suppose when your pope reaches the pearly gates, he will ask for the smallest little mansion so he can impress our God? I suspect the Lord Himself will be at that gate to give Pope Frank a little push in the other direction. I pray for your soul, Mr. Lester.

Doc