The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray for Ma’Lik Richmond, 16, and Trent Mays,*17 (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88490)

Godfly 03-18-2013 09:50 PM

Pray for Ma’Lik Richmond, 16, and Trent Mays,*17

Please join me in prayer for Trent Mays and to a lesser extent for Ma'Lik Richmond two brave young athletes who were convicted of rape.

Being convicted of rape can be very traumatic for a young man and may spell the end of their promising athletic careers. Let's show them some True Christian love and make sure this does not happen to this young man and boy. God gave us the power of prayer for times like these.

goodgirlgonebad 03-18-2013 10:16 PM

Re: Pray for Ma’Lik Richmond, 16, and Trent Mays,*17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 987224)
Please join me in prayer for Trent Mays and to a lesser extent for Ma'Lik Richmond two brave young athletes who were convicted of rape.

Being convicted of rape can be very traumatic for a young man and may spell the end of their promising athletic careers. Let's show them some True Christian love and make sure this does not happen to this young man and boy. God gave us the power of prayer for times like these.

I know this is going to result in an infraction but I don't care. If they violently raped that poor girl, then they deserved it. Screw those guys. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:: angry::angry::angry::angry:

Basilissa 03-18-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodgirlgonebad (Post 987237)
If they violently raped that poor girl, then they deserved it.

Honey, if she was raped then SHE somehow deserved it, or maybe her parents/grandparents/great grandparents did (Deuteronomy 5:9). Or, maybe God was testing her faith (Job 1:8-19). In any case, she was raped because God wanted it. Also, these two guys didn't really break any Biblical law, so their punishment is unjustified in the eyes of God.

Didymus Much 03-18-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

...If they violently raped that poor girl, then they deserved it...

There was no violence. She was so wasted she couldn't have resisted even if she wanted to. She was so wasted she didn't even know she'd been raped until the stories and pictures started going around, days after the fact.

Your insinuation that only violent rapes require punishment disappoints me. :thumbdown:

Quote:

...Screw those guys.
Eye for an eye? Maybe there's some Biblical wisdom in you, after all.

Godfly 03-18-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

I know this is going to result in an infraction but I don't care. If they violently raped that poor girl, then they deserved it. Screw those guys. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:: angry::angry::angry::angry:

They did not "violently" rape her. They just had sex with her when the little slut asked for it. The fact that she was so drunk she couldn't remember saying yes is her fault. But even if they did rape her, the Bible states they need to pay her father and marry the girl. I suppose since she was raped by two people she could pick the one who will wed her. The girl doesn't know how lucky she is, to get to choose between two football stars as husbands.

Levi Jones 03-18-2013 10:42 PM

Let's see. Binge drinking and passed out drunk at a party. Check.
Dressed like a whore. Check.
Ruining the lives of two promising athletes. Check.

This girl needs to acknowledge her role in this gang bang. :angry:

Johny Joe Hold 03-18-2013 11:32 PM

What bothers me about this woman, who has taken away the future for these two young men, is that she seems unrepentant.

In fact, she seems a little smug. Makes me sick.

Godfly 03-19-2013 04:24 AM

Poor Ma'Lik is a negro. A negro can no more resist a passed out white woman than he can a pie cooling on the window sil. Any woman in Freehold knows better than to bake pies on negro day, those that do want them to be stolen.

Seth Campbell 03-19-2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 987249)
Let's see. Binge drinking and passed out drunk at a party. Check.
Dressed like a whore. Check.
Ruining the lives of two promising athletes. Check.

This girl needs to acknowledge her role in this gang bang. :angry:

I had a business idea of becoming a Notary and then making up a sexual contract that both could sign. That way, the boys would have written proof that the girl consented.

But now that the liebrals have gone so insane that a woman can change her mind even after the act. Also if she has had one drink, it's rape. In fact, "yes" doesn't mean "yes".

There's also the silly liebral "fact" that women wouldn't lie about such a thing as "rape". Women lie all the time, they can't be trusted.

Godfly 03-19-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Campbell (Post 987394)
I had a business idea of becoming a Notary and then making up a sexual contract that both could sign. That way, the boys would have written proof that the girl consented.

But now that the liebrals have gone so insane that a woman can change her mind even after the act. Also if she has had one drink, it's rape. In fact, "yes" doesn't mean "yes".

There's also the silly liebral "fact" that women wouldn't lie about such a thing as "rape". Women lie all the time, they can't be trusted.

Liberals deny the ultimate contract, the KVJ Bible! They also deny the constitution which is a contract of sorts. Any contract that could fit on a single page would be nothing to them.

Mistress Cookie 03-19-2013 04:37 PM

I do not understand how she can complain, or even testify, that anything at all happened...when she was passed out? How does she know?

Does she have regular blackouts? Is no one safe from her wild accusations??

It could be a case of "projection," and she herself is really a rapist.

Godfly 03-19-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 987461)
I do not understand how she can complain, or even testify, that anything at all happened...when she was passed out? How does she know?

Does she have regular blackouts? Is no one safe from her wild accusations??

It could be a case of "projection," and she herself is really a rapist.

That would explain why the boy cried like a little girl instead of defending his actions with scripture.

"boo-hoo no one will ever take me" All the lusty buck had to do was marry the girl to be right with God. I'm normally against the mixing of races but since he'd already had her no decent white man would marry her. Most negros cant get enough of white women.

But if she raped him... Things start to make sense.

Mistress Cookie 03-20-2013 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 987500)
If she raped him... Things start to make sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if she supplied the alcohol that got the whole evening rolling.

She might well have plied them all with the alcohol...and was it even legal for her to buy it? You can't have it both ways!

Brother Helge 03-20-2013 06:09 PM

Rape?

They say that pics are all over the Internet, but all I found is this...

And since when does this count as rape???

http://cdn.theatlanticwire.com/img/u...crew/large.jpg

BelieverInGod 03-20-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Helge (Post 987898)
Rape?

They say that pics are all over the Internet, but all I found is this...

And since when does this count as rape???

http://cdn.theatlanticwire.com/img/u...crew/large.jpg

Amen,

And it's so pixilated that you can't tell what is happening. Is she laughing? Is she awake? Is it even her?

If that's "rape" then my brothers "raped" me every time they'd throw me off the cliff into the lake.

NathanBrigsby 03-21-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

I know this is going to result in an infraction but I don't care. If they violently raped that poor girl, then they deserved it. Screw those guys.

For she broke the following of Jesus by intoxicating herself, she deserves the righteous punishment delivered by these two fine young men of God. They have prayed upon the holy cross and have done nothing wrong. The female in question should learn to be a more obedient follower of the teachings of Christ or feel the wrath of a far more severe punishment.

John Creeser 03-21-2013 06:36 PM

There are a few disturbing issues going on here.

Firstly, two young mens lives have probably been ruined because of some young seductress. If convicted in secular courts, they may get jail time and instead of vital training for their athletic careers they'll be cooling their heals in a jail cell. Such a waste.:(

Secondly, who is she going to marry? There were two of them. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29). I mean you just can't flip a shekel, and I do not know of any scripture that deals with this. So in this case it appears she was committing adultery with her future husband at the same time. According to scripture he can marry her and now divorce her for adultery the next day (Matthew 5:31-32)

But the problem remains!!! Who was the future husband and who was the adulterer.

This is one big mess.

Godfly 03-21-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 988243)
There are a few disturbing issues going on here.

Firstly, two young mens lives have probably been ruined because of some young seductress. If convicted in secular courts, they may get jail time and instead of vital training for their athletic careers they'll be cooling their heals in a jail cell. Such a waste.:(

Secondly, who is she going to marry? There were two of them. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29). I mean you just can't flip a shekel, and I do not know of any scripture that deals with this. So in this case it appears she was committing adultery with her future husband at the same time. According to scripture he can marry her and now divorce her for adultery the next day (Matthew 5:31-32)

But the problem remains!!! Who was the future husband and who was the adulterer.

This is one big mess.

I think she should play it safe and marry the white one. Then he can put her aside for adultery. Since he is white he is probably QB and in chage of the black players anyway. This makes him responsible for the other players actions. One could argue that the black boy didn't really "rape" the girl he just ravaged her, like any animal might do to a piece of meat.

John Creeser 03-21-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 988252)
I think she should play it safe and marry the white one. Then he can put her aside for adultery. Since he is white he is probably QB and in chage of the black players anyway. This makes him responsible for the other players actions. One could argue that the black boy didn't really "rape" the girl he just ravaged her, like any animal might do to a piece of meat.

One of them was a darkie!!:fear2:

:icon8:

Well that solves it then, the Caucasian. Thanks for pointing that out. I can't believe she cheated on him with a negro, I can not stand race traitors!!:angry:

Godfly 03-21-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 988254)
One of them was a darkie!!:fear2:

:icon8:

Well that solves it then, the Caucasian. Thanks for pointing that out. I can't believe she cheated on him with a negro, I can not stand race traitors!!:angry:

There are no white boys named Ma'Lik, and they are football players.