The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   PROOF God is REAL! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13955)

George Carlin 10-22-2008 02:47 AM

Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 253835)
No, YOU'RE being sarcastic. :angry:

Unless you have some point to all this hateful God-mockery, we're going to have to ask you to leave. :thumbdown:

I don't mock god he mocks himself.

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253836)
I don't mock god he mocks himself.

You're nothing but a hateful bigot. We're trying to help you and you're just spitting in our faces. :mad:

George Carlin 10-22-2008 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repentant Fool (Post 253840)
You're nothing but a hateful bigot. We're trying to help you and you're just spitting in our faces. :mad:

What the hell? You guys are attacking me because I told you the truth and you can't accept it.

3:42 Lol

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253845)
What the hell? You guys are attacking me because I told you the truth and you can't accept it.

That's funny. I just said the same thing about you. :thumbdown: You're attacking us because we told you the truth and you can't accept it. Who's narrow-minded now?! :mad:

George Carlin 10-22-2008 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repentant Fool (Post 253849)
That's funny. I just said the same thing about you. :thumbdown: You're attacking us because we told you the truth and you can't accept it. Who's narrow-minded now?! :mad:

I consider truth things that are able to have tangible proof.

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253852)
I consider truth things that are able to have tangible proof.

Pick up a Bible! That's tangible isn't it? God wrote that book.

George Carlin 10-22-2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repentant Fool (Post 253855)
Pick up a Bible! That's tangible isn't it? God wrote that book.

Man wrote it, with God's guidance so I hear.

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253857)
Man wrote it, with God's guidance so I hear.

Read this article: The Bible, Did God Write It?

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-22-2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253794)
Whatever you want to waste your life on, it's fine with me.

I'm open minded and free thinking.

Why would an "open-minded and free thinking" person come to a Christian church forum to try to convert people to atheism and insult God?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Repentant Fool (Post 253800)
You just said that you were open minded and free thinking. That Satanist, not atheist. Atheists are not open minded or free thinking. They claim that there absolutely can not be a God under any circumstances. That doesn't sound open minded to me.

Interesting point, RF.

Are you suggesting, then, that atheists are actually fundamentalists in their dogmatic pursuit of "scientific" explanations, and that they actually worship their lab-coat-wearing "scienticians"?

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 254110)
Why would an "open-minded and free thinking" person come to a Christian church forum to try to convert people to atheism and insult God?

Interesting point, RF.

Are you suggesting, then, that atheists are actually fundamentalists in their dogmatic pursuit of "scientific" explanations, and that they actually worship their lab-coat-wearing "scienticians"?

I think they worship science. For us, God is the source of all knowledge. For them, science is the source of all knowledge. Science is fallable and God is infallable, so it doesn't make much sense. I think their scientists are like false Pastors. They are closest to their "god" and tell all the people what to think about it, regardless of what is true. They don't follow the one true God, the one that we worship. Anything put before God is essentially an idol, and the Lord knows that science has plenty of idols: evilution, the big bang, monkeys, darwin, pretty much everything is put ahead of God because they deny He exists. Scientists, atheists, and freethinkers are the biggest idolaters on the planet. They might as well be sacrificing their children to Satan on their front lawns for all the good it will do them.

Jerome 10-26-2008 10:10 PM

Umm....

Is there any other proof that god is real BESIDES the Bible? All I see is just 1 fact for creationism and about 3 or 4 facts about everything else. Honestly it's just a book claimed to be written by god,

IS THERE ANYMORE PROOF?

Ezekiel Bathfire 10-26-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerome (Post 255928)
Umm....

Is there any other proof that god is real BESIDES the Bible? All I see is just 1 fact for creationism and about 3 or 4 facts about everything else. Honestly it's just a book claimed to be written by god,

IS THERE ANYMORE PROOF?

Yes, there is absolutely tons of material out there. There are learned books by the thousand, there is the testimony of millions of individuals who have been visited by God, there are those who are heard every day saying, "Thank God that God's hurricane didn't kill us." and those who have prayed and received their wishes are without number. I mean, what more proof do you want?

Oh, and in case you're wondering, you are a vile sinner for describing the Holy Bible as "just a book."

SayvedByTheLord 10-26-2008 11:28 PM

Welcome Jerome to our forum.

Quote:

Honestly it's the KJV1611 and was written by God.
THERE CANNOT BE ANYMORE PROOF?

Atheist and Agnostic 11-12-2008 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 221983)
It's called Absolute Faith.
The Bible is The Truth because it says so in The Real Bible.

See, easy :thumbsup:

Ah, but it is not so easy. You claim the Bible is true because the Bible says so? Hmm, I smell a case of circular reasoning! An example of this logical fallacy in its simplest form.
I can do the same: "What is in this set of quotations is true. The earth was created by the flying spaghetti monster 124 years ago." It must:sarcasm: be true because it says so in it! (That is exactly what I hear from you.)

Atheist and Agnostic 11-12-2008 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Seth Cochran (Post 254116)
I think they worship science. For us, God is the source of all knowledge. For them, science is the source of all knowledge. Science is fallable and God is infallable, so it doesn't make much sense. I think their scientists are like false Pastors. They are closest to their "god" and tell all the people what to think about it, regardless of what is true. They don't follow the one true God, the one that we worship. Anything put before God is essentially an idol, and the Lord knows that science has plenty of idols: evilution, the big bang, monkeys, darwin, pretty much everything is put ahead of God because they deny He exists. Scientists, atheists, and freethinkers are the biggest idolaters on the planet. They might as well be sacrificing their children to Satan on their front lawns for all the good it will do them.

I worship nothing. You obviously do not understand atheism, read my signature.

Wide-Open 11-12-2008 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atheist and Agnostic (Post 261961)
I worship nothing. You obviously do not understand atheism, read my signature.

Friend, apparently neither do you. You can not be both an atheist and and agnostic at the same time, period. Sure, both types get dropkicked into hell before you can say "Dawkins", but even a sinner like yourself should know the terms are mutually exclusive.

Thank you and goodnight. :thumbdown:

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-12-2008 05:48 AM

Quote:

Umm....

IS THERE ANYMORE PROOF?

Sure. God said there weren't any humans on the earth when He first created it. Science bears that out. Then God says He created them. You are here, and you cannot track your lineage 200 years, much less two THOUSAND years.

If you choose to believe the same eviluionist stoners who gave Timothy Leary a medical degree, you ought to be able to track your lineage to a mudfish which suddenly decided to jump out of the ocean and developed lungs for the purpose. You can't do it. You can't even THINK it without getting a headache from the illogic.

You can trace your lineage back as far as GOD says you can, and before that.....pffffffffffft.

Bambi 12-15-2008 10:15 PM

pure retardation.

Pastor Al E Pistle 12-15-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 273382)
pure retardation.

I am about to toss you in with the rest of the 'tards if you can't find some sort of facts to back up your idiotic opinions.

Bambi 12-15-2008 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 273388)
I am about to toss you in with the rest of the 'tards if you can't find some sort of facts to back up your idiotic opinions.

well your proves aren't really better than mine, just some old stupid book, and you can't even prove that it was wirtten by god. Probably it was just some boozehound who needed some cash for another round of whiskey, who wrote it and sold it to some grandma.