The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Candles Invite Demons into Your Home! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=100707)

Daisy Mae Johnson 07-28-2014 02:33 AM

Candles Invite Demons into Your Home!

CANDLES

http://cdn.vectorstock.com/i/composi...tor-724955.jpg

A former African witchdoctor who practiced witchcraft for over twenty years said that demons are attracted to the substance candles are made out of. Candles were a part of his witchcraft. It does not matter what color, shape, or smell they have. When lit, the smell of the candle also calls on another big time demon. Is it a wonder why the candle business is in the Billions of dollars a year! No wonder too that so many churches have candles all over the place.

Get rid of all your candles. You may just be getting rid of some of your problems. This also pertains to incense.

For those Bible researchers who read that "candles" were mentioned in the Bible, look in your Strong's concordance. The Original term is "lamp" "oil" or "oil lamp", NOT "candle". The menorah tradition goes back to 165 B.C. They did not use candles, but used oil.

After you get rid of the candles, command all the demons to leave you and your property, in the name of Jesus, JUST IN CASE.

What if the lights go out, you say? Use a flashlight!

Still want candles? Look at www.4lf.com to see rechargeable battery operated candle lites. The lamp burns for six hours on a single charge.

Looking at it on the basis of your health, this article was in the August 2000 issue of Better Homes and Gardens magazine under Health Update:

Are your candles making you sick?

You love the warm glow and calming scents of your favorite candles. But you probably won't be as enamored of the prospect that these same candles may be emitting lead particles into your home.

"The last thing people would imagine is that candles can be little lead smelters," says Sidney Wolfe, the director of Public Citizen's Health Research Group in Washington D.C.

The group examined 285 candles from twelve different stores in the D.C. area. Eighty-six had metal wicks, and laboratory tests found that nine had wicks containing high amounts of lead.

The group says burning a lead-wicked candle for three hours can cause lead levels in the air to be nine to 33 times higher than federal safety standards. Airborne lead can be inhaled or it can settle on surfaces, where it can be ingested.

Wolfe urges people to check their candles for metal wicks. You can tell by looking straight down at the wick to see if there is a metal tip in the center. Not all metal wicks contain lead, but to be on the safe side, don't burn any candles with metal wicks.

Lead poisoning may damage the central nervous system and cause abnormal development and behavior and learning problems in children."

The following is part of an article that was in THE CLARION-LEDGER from Jackson, Mississippi on December 20, 1998.

Wax facts - Retail sales of candles are fast approaching $2 Billion annually in the United States, a 15 percent increase since the early 1990's. Candle sales during the holidays is 35 percent, and 65 percent during non-holidays.

Each of the nation's 50 major candle manufacturers can make 1,000 to 2,000 different varieties of candles, encompassing different colors, shapes, sizes or scents, according to the National Candle Association. And these days, it's the smell that sells.

They even have candles that smell like food - chocolate, honeydew, grapefruit, fig.

The following is part of an article that was in THE CLARION-LEDGER from Jackson, Mississippi on December 29, 1997.

The National Candle Association reports sales of candles up 25 percent in the past five years. In 1997, more than 4 billion candles will be sold in the United States. "Candles have become a huge trend," says a local store owner. "People are going nuts over them -- every size, shape and scent you can think of." "We have 300 or 400 candles fly out of here every day," says another store owner. "People want the big ones, the little ones, the tall ones, the tall skinny ones, the short skinny ones, candles that burn a certain color, candles that give off a certain fragrance...man, it's serious business."

Candles have been around a long time -- they were used in Egypt and Crete as early at 3000 B.C., and by the 13th century candles were being manufactured by craftsmen. But just recently have candles become big business. They have candle parties just like Tupperware parties. "I was amazed and surprised by the volume sold (with only about a dozen people at the party). Some people spent more than $100."

One woman says, "There's just so many things you can do with candles. You can decorate. You can actually use them to take you back to your childhood, to recapture a smell of something, maybe a gardenia. Or you can use them just to relax. I'll burn candles everywhere, and it's extremely relaxing to me."

"In the last four or five years, we've seen steady growth in the industry. I think a big part of it is decorative, simply because you can change the whole look of a room simply by adding candles. But I think another part of it is something called aromatherapy, which a lot of people are getting into." Aromatherapy contends that scent can enhance a person's mood.

"No doubt it works. For instance, a lavender candle is anti-stress. I've had people tell me that they'd had trouble sleeping, then burned a lavender candle just before going to bed. They said they slept like a baby."

And, there are dozens of other candle specialties. Some are dripless and smokeless. "This is a big deal for weddings and things like that." Some are odor eaters. "They contain chlorophyl, and it eliminates the smell of smoke, pets and food." Some serve as a decongestant. "We have one that's called a eucalyptus. A lot of parents buy them to put in the room of a child who has asthma or a cold. The effect is amazing, really."

And the good thing about candles is that you can spend what you want -- from less than $1 to hundreds of dollars. "We got some candles in a couple of weeks ago that sold for between $80 and $100. They were gone in no time. They were a 5-by-12, natural-color candle with some sculptures of grapes on them. They were really unusual, and usually those sell pretty quickly."

THE DEVIL HAS A CANDLE FOR EVERY NEED. HE MAKES IT LOOK GOOD AND SMELL GOOD JUST SO YOU CAN BRING HIS DEMONS INTO YOUR HOME.

If you have severe stomach pains or a stomach virus, break the power of the curse of burning incense. You may have been around someone burning incense or someone may have been burning incense on your behalf.

http://media2.giphy.com/media/ilguTWbL9Uqg8/giphy.gif

Www.demonbusters.com

Thank God I'm White 07-28-2014 02:49 AM

Re: Candles Invite Demons into You Home!

Thank you Sister in Christ Jesus! And I'm glad you are encouraging the dis-use of candles. Here in Seattle-Queer-Weed Smoking Hell we have environmentalists who think we should use candles if the lights go out. Your inspired testimony shows us what those environnazis are really trying to do. Give our souls away to Satan and his legions of Demons. :devil:And there is one thing I don't want to become is the pinking ring finger of any Demon or be forced to lick the whorish testicles of Satan! If destroying candles helps me prevent that horror then destroy them I will!!

AMEN!!!

BaptistBethany 07-28-2014 07:23 PM

Re: Candles Invite Demons into Your Home!

Dear Sister Daisy Mae, Thank you so much for letting everyone know the dangers of candles. I will get rid of all my candles immediately!

MitzaLizalor 07-29-2014 10:46 AM

I am thinking of having the electricity disconnected in my house and going off-grid. There are hydrogen fuel cells available (and probably some sorts of solar abomination) but in the interim, would it be advisable to use candles or not? I won't be using them to compulse over idols such as of Ganesh or The Buddha and obviously I never burn incense or "greet the sun" while parading around at dawn standing on my head on the roof like some people in this area they make me feel sick can't they think about anything else.

What would you advise?

Steph Leia 07-29-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1102952)
I am thinking of having the electricity disconnected in my house and going off-grid. There are hydrogen fuel cells available (and probably some sorts of solar abomination) but in the interim, would it be advisable to use candles or not? I won't be using them to compulse over idols such as of Ganesh or The Buddha and obviously I never burn incense or "greet the sun" while parading around at dawn standing on my head on the roof like some people in this area they make me feel sick can't they think about anything else.

What would you advise?

Obviously I am not a true Christian, so I cannot say for certain, but perhaps you could look into getting battery-operated lamps. There are some very nice designs on some, and they work as well (if not better) than candles. if they provide light and don't invite demons in like candles do, it's worth a shot. Remember, God is light (1 John 1:5) so the last thing you want would be to be sitting around in the dark. As long as you have light, you can be reminded that He is around, and he is watching. (Proverbs 15:3)

Mary Etheldreda 07-30-2014 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 1102743)
CANDLES

http://cdn.vectorstock.com/i/composi...tor-724955.jpg

A former African witchdoctor who practiced witchcraft for over twenty years said that demons are attracted to the substance candles are made out of. Candles were a part of his witchcraft. It does not matter what color, shape, or smell they have. When lit, the smell of the candle also calls on another big time demon. Is it a wonder why the candle business is in the Billions of dollars a year! No wonder too that so many churches have candles all over the place.

Get rid of all your candles. You may just be getting rid of some of your problems. This also pertains to incense.

Thank you, Sister Thumper! I cannot tell you how very cross I get when I walk into a home of another Christian woman only to see decorative and votive candles flaunted without shame! Nothing offends my Sweet Redeemer like taking something that is offensive to Him, and multiplying it a number of times throughout your home, office, and place of worship in open mockery of His immense and miraculous gift of Salvation.

What some people don't know is how various mockers and persecutors of the LORD use candles to celebrate their open rebellion. By purchasing these demonic conduits of evil Christians contribute to the profits of the candle industry, giving the heathen the confidence to openly target the noble honor of our Lord and Savior.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/23...9ac872ce65.jpg

Catholics use candles in their churches
to pray to the pagan goddess
disguised as "Mother Mary."

http://jawdrops.com/wp-content/uploa...IPESZJxdD3.jpg

Jews light the flatulence of the oldest member of the family
to light the holiday menorah.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...8a6a9da6a4.jpg

Atheists honor their high priests of New Atheism
and appeal to them for magic contributions
to change the natural world in some way or another.

I won't have it in my home, and I'm absolutely thrilled that you've brought this horrifying practice to the attention of True Christians™ everywhere who might have been enjoying their candles at home without recognizing how they made Baby Jesus weep Divine Tears of Agony.

patty turner 07-30-2014 03:24 AM

These instructions have been very useful.

Shadow Fox 07-30-2014 07:51 AM

So, everyone who lived before electricity had demons in their houses? So every Christian ( and Catholics are Christians too ), had demons?

Jesus used Candles. Which means he had demons in his bedroom too. Real logical thinking there.

Elmer G. White 07-30-2014 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow Fox (Post 1103116)
So, everyone who lived before electricity had demons in their houses? So every Christian ( and Catholics are Christians too ), had demons?

Jesus used Candles. Which means he had demons in his bedroom too. Real logical thinking there.

Hello, Mr Fox, you're busy. Fine...

Here you give us examples of some logical fallacies.

Straw man - in the opening post there was no mention of "everybody before electricity"...that is your own distortion, and then you attack not the actual issue but the distortion. That's why it is called a "straw man", a bad imitation of the complex issue.

Non sequitur (the conclusion is not in any way connected to your premisses) - remember the context. Christianity. Jesus is SINLESS, conquered death and resisted temptation. He has nothing to do with demons in the houses of ordinary men.

Ad ridiculum (appeal to ridicule)- sarcasm in the "real logical thinking"

If you wish to discuss these issues in a rational manner that would have an effect on us, you'll have to use some Scripture.

Matthew 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer:bye:

Didymus Much 07-30-2014 08:05 AM

Quote:

...Jesus used Candles....

Can't even read the OP before going /rantmode ON? :thumbdown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 1102743)
...For those Bible researchers who read that "candles" were mentioned in the Bible, look in your Strong's concordance. The Original term is "lamp" "oil" or "oil lamp", NOT "candle". The menorah tradition goes back to 165 B.C. They did not use candles, but used oil....

Quote:

...Which means he had demons in his bedroom too. Real logical thinking there.
Weren't you the one claiming in another thread to "not allow fallacies"? <_<

Go look up "Strawman Fallacy".

Pastor Ezekiel 07-31-2014 02:52 AM

Quote:

So, blah blah blah ( and Catholics are Christians too ), blah blah blah?

Stop right there, demon. It is a well-established fact that papists are not Christians. Read THIS. :rtfm:

Bobby-Joe 07-31-2014 03:53 AM

Quote:

That's highly unlikely, olive oil lamps were the common form of lighting in the 1st century Middle East.

And as is well known, there were demons too. I think it's reasonable to assume these demonic possessed people were using candles and not lamp users.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-31-2014 04:08 PM

Thank you for warning me and bringing this to my attention. Should I have oil lamps or battery charged lamps in my house in cases of emergency?

MyHeartIsForeverHis 07-31-2014 07:38 PM

Thank you sister for the warning.

May your day be blessed,
Eric Patterson

Godfly 08-03-2014 02:31 PM

This is a timely warning indeed! As you all know I am in the process of courting several young prospective wives. Candles are a traditional part of the courting ritual. Knowing this I will remember to use electric lights when I have a young lady over to cook me dinner.

Or she can just microwave the hot pockets in the dark.

Daisy Mae Johnson 08-04-2014 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 1103835)
This is a timely warning indeed! As you all know I am in the process of courting several young prospective wives. Candles are a traditional part of the courting ritual. Knowing this I will remember to use electric lights when I have a young lady over to cook me dinner.

Sorry Brother, but microwaves attract demons too! :o

p/s: Only whores use microwave ovens or frozen concentrate juices.

Godfly 08-04-2014 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 1103929)
Sorry Brother, but microwaves attract demons too! :o

p/s: Only whores use microwave ovens or frozen concentrate juices.

I'm not sure I believe that woman was truly possessed. She only put a female child in the microwave.

Besides, hot pockets don't taste right cooked over an open flame.

Walter Van Slyke 08-06-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 1103835)
Candles are a traditional part of the courting ritual. Knowing this I will remember to use electric lights when I have a young lady over to cook me dinner.

When the Lord finally blesses me with a good Christian wife, there'll be no more hot pockets for me. Rather, three home-cooked meals a day! Please let it be soon, Lord Jesus.

In the meantime, I just leave the hot pockets, or whatever else I want for dinner, in the car all day. I park it in the sun with the windows up. By 6:00 everything is nice and warm.

If you're going to try this, remember to rotate the food. Don't have fish two days in a row. I learned that the hard way.