The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Obama Exposed as Mudslime!! Proof Positive!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=15453)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-22-2008 07:42 AM

Obama Exposed as Mudslime!! Proof Positive!!

This is incontroversial proof Brothers and sisters!! Spread the word!!

Pastor Ezekiel 09-22-2008 07:46 AM

Re: Obama Exposed as Mudslime!! Proof Positive!!

OBAMA MAMA A COMMIE!! :fear2:

And did you notice his mother's name was STANLEY!!?? :fear2:

Ezekiel Bathfire 09-22-2008 02:21 PM

So basically we have, in Obama, an Indonesian Moslem, schooled in a Madrassa, and later in the US by Marxist joos and brought up in atheist, race-traitor household … You couldn’t make it up!

Well, don’t say we were not warned – has he not been jibber-jabbering about “Change”? The “Change” he portends is The End of Times:

Da:8:23: And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. [Well, he's fierce, and dark.]
Da:8:24: And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: [Through the House and The Senate.]and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.[Christians.]
Da:8:25: And through his policy [Welfare handouts, early release, socialized medecine, etc] also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.[Praise!]
Da:8:26: And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.
[…]
Da:12:4 - "Knowledge shall increase and men shall run to and fro."

M't:24:4: And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
M't:24:5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many [Obama says he is Christian].
M't:24:6: And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: [plenty of those around] see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
M't:24:7: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. [plenty of those around]
M't:24:8: All these are the beginning of sorrows.
M't:24:9: Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. [Is the US the best loved nation, are our Christians, like Mrs Palin, not derided?]
M't:24:10: And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
M't:24:11: And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [plenty of those around and their leader is Obama]

M't:24:12: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
M't:24:13: But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
M't:24:14: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
M't:24:15: When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) [I think we understand!]

Osambo 08 09-22-2008 03:07 PM

Obama isn't a Muslim,since he's been attending a church for at least 20 years thus stop spewing regurgitated watery dog shit into people's mind.He's the only viable candidate that can mend the economy and restore America's global image that has been tarnished by Curious George.Supporting McSame is like imploring for the systematic decimation of this country.I would rather use a cheese grater on my dick and hang myself by the balls by a rope than see that destruction unfold.I'm an 18 year-old concerned about the welfare of this planet and I approve this message.

Ebenezer Wright 09-22-2008 03:11 PM

Oh but he IS a Muslim. And personally, I think he is racist.

Vote McSame!

Bob4God 09-22-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obama08 (Post 239305)
I would rather use a cheese grater on my dick and hang myself by the balls by a rope than see that destruction unfold.I'm an 18 year-old perverted masochist concerned about the welfare of this planet and I approve this message.

Fixed.

Osambo 08 09-22-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebenezer Wright (Post 239306)
Oh but he IS a Muslim. And personally, I think he is racist.

Vote McSame!

I would like to see valid evidence then..and even if he were a Muslim,why should he not be running president??And,dont give some bullshit that hes an extremist that has ties to Al Quaeda lol:thumbdown:

Ebenezer Wright 09-22-2008 05:51 PM

Did you even watch the informative videos above?

Osambo 08 09-22-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebenezer Wright (Post 239354)
Did you even watch the informative videos above?

Dont need to watch that ''insightful'' and biased video made by neocons.I think I can form my own opinion sans viewing lies,distortions,so forth.He isn't a Muslim,his defunct mother isnt,his wife isn't,a vast majority of his close friends isnt,his sister-in-law isn't,his lovely daughters aren't,essentially 99.8% of his entourage isn't therefore desist these fear-mongering tactics.God will chastize you..

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-22-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obama08 (Post 239305)
Obama isn't a Muslim,since he's been attending a *false* "church" for at least 20 years

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obama08 (Post 239345)
if he were a Muslim

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obama08 (Post 239362)
He isn't a Muslim

You keep lying, but it's still common knowledge that Osama Barack is a secret Mudslime who has had to hide in a false "church" so he could try to fool the American people into voting for him. Fortunately the only people fooled are LIEberals and DEMONcratics.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-23-2008 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osambo 08 (Post 239362)
Dont need to watch that ''insightful'' and biased video made by neocons.I think I can form my own opinion sans viewing lies,distortions,so forth.He isn't a Muslim,his defunct mother isnt,his wife isn't,a vast majority of his close friends isnt,his sister-in-law isn't,his lovely daughters aren't,essentially 99.8% of his entourage isn't therefore desist these fear-mongering tactics.God will chastize you..

So what you're saying is that you'd rather rely on your crack-fueled imagination than the cold hard facts as presented by God fearing, Bible believing Christians who care more about America than you do. Is that it?

Well listen up boy; you can't keep making things up as you go. Your days of living off the welfare teats of America are numbered!! Once Sarah Palin is President, unsaved scum like you will be sent to camps converted to True Christianity™ in short order. :glare:

WilliamJenningsBryan 09-23-2008 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osambo 08 (Post 239362)

I don't know how many times I have to say it; Barak Hussein Obama is a mooselimb according to the Koran. There is nothing he or anyone can do about it (not even attending that crack pot church on the south side of Chicago for 20 years can change it). Even the LIEbral New York Times agrees with this:

Quote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/12/op...ss&oref=slogin

…..

As the son of the Muslim father, Senator Obama was born a Muslim under Muslim law as it is universally understood. It makes no difference that, as Senator Obama has written, his father said he renounced his religion. Likewise, under Muslim law based on the Koran his mother’s Christian background is irrelevant.

Of course, as most Americans understand it, Senator Obama is not a Muslim. He chose to become a Christian, and indeed has written convincingly to explain how he arrived at his choice and how important his Christian faith is to him.

His conversion, however, was a crime in Muslim eyes; it is “irtidad” or “ridda,” usually translated from the Arabic as “apostasy,” but with connotations of rebellion and treason. Indeed, it is the worst of all crimes that a Muslim can commit, worse than murder (which the victim’s family may choose to forgive).

With few exceptions, the jurists of all Sunni and Shiite schools prescribe execution for all adults who leave the faith not under duress; the recommended punishment is beheading at the hands of a cleric, although in recent years there have been both stonings and hangings.

…..

Pastor Ezekiel 12-28-2014 03:36 AM

The famed Tea Party actor James Woods feels strongly that Obama has done nothing to prove that he's not a filthy mudslime, and I for one agree.