The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Jezebel Jewelry Cheap (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=99411)

Naomi Ruth Lamb 05-26-2014 08:32 PM

Jezebel Jewelry Cheap

I am offering for sale a collection of gaudy, oversized diamonds, pearls, rubies, garnets, bloodstones, and cheap knockoff diamonique® in rings, necklaces, tennis bracelets, brooches, pins, hairpins, and barrettes. The Lord has witnessed unto my spirit that I should offer these items at a very low cost. Most of these were worn only one time and some were never worn.

Nothing says "I love the Lord," better than a 20 carat diamond cross with ruby inlay for only $3.00 (Appraised at 23 thousand).

Praise Jesus with pearls from the Orient: Triple strand, $7.00

Glorify God with a garnet brooch: $0.40

Just stop by my home or private message me and I can mail them to those outside of Freehold. The Lord is letting me keep some of my more sentimental pieces, such as the solid gold ring in the form of a pie that I had custom made when the Leith, ND store opened. Praise Him for His generosity!

Basilissa 05-26-2014 10:34 PM

Re: Jezebel Jewelry Cheap

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb (Post 1091020)
I am offering for sale a collection of gaudy, oversized diamonds, pearls, rubies, garnets, bloodstones, and cheap knockoff diamonique® in rings, necklaces, tennis bracelets, brooches, pins, hairpins, and barrettes. The Lord has witnessed unto my spirit that I should offer these items at a very low cost. Most of these were worn only one time and some were never worn.

Nothing says "I love the Lord," better than a 20 carat diamond cross with ruby inlay for only $3.00 (Appraised at 23 thousand).

Praise Jesus with pearls from the Orient: Triple strand, $7.00

Glorify God with a garnet brooch: $0.40

Just stop by my home or private message me and I can mail them to those outside of Freehold. The Lord is letting me keep some of my more sentimental pieces, such as the solid gold ring in the form of a pie that I had custom made when the Leith, ND store opened. Praise Him for His generosity!

Sister Naomi, I'm interested, if you have some jewelry with real African blood diamonds. I have some Victorian diamond jewelry which I inherited from my grandmother, but I would absolutely love to own one of the famous blood diamonds (also called conflict diamonds). I would just love to be able to support these thrifty businessmen who are in charge of blood diamonds trade, supporting bloodshed by warlords brave freedom fighters in Africa. :wub:

Naomi Ruth Lamb 05-26-2014 11:06 PM

Basilissa, I am overnighting a package to you (with special padding so that it is not penetrable by x-ray). The package is unmarked. I believe within its wrappings you will find exactly what you're seeking. 20 of them.

Please don't publicize it.

I have included a Tiffany® tennis bracelet in white gold with ruby, diamond, and blue sapphire gems. Perfect for Memorial Day, July 4th, Veteran's Day, or any occasion where you feel like supporting America.

Should it not be to your liking, you could give it as a gift or sell it. (Appraised at 35 thousand)

Your loving sister,
NRL

Naomi Ruth Lamb 06-14-2014 05:23 PM

Sister Basilissa was the only one claiming interest in the jewels and hers have been sent. Since no one else wanted to buy them - even at ridiculously low prices, I have placed them on a table just outside the Freehold gate so non-Christians can use them as they wish.

By the way, did anyone see the sign about 2 blocks away that says "Future Home of the Islamic Center and Mosque?" I know we all rarely leave the gates, but I was taken aback.

Faith_Machine 07-12-2014 01:30 PM

Tell me more about that pearl necklace. Is there just one, or have you been the lucky recipient of many pearl necklaces in your lifetime? And who gave them to you?

Naomi Ruth Lamb 07-12-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1100196)
Tell me more about that pearl necklace. Is there just one, or have you been the lucky recipient of many pearl necklaces in your lifetime? And who gave them to you?

FM: I have had several pearl necklaces. I'm not sure why you'd be so interested, but the first one was given to me by my uncle when I was 18. It was lovely. I adored how it fell on me, so delicate and white. I got the next one as a surprise when I served my neighbors in New Jersey a moist cherry pie. They loved it so much that my neighbor's husband gave me a pearl necklace the next day. His was longer than my uncle's but my uncle's seemed more delicate and tasteful. Still, I think any woman will appreciate such a gift.

My friend Julia used to say that she hated pearl necklaces: "They just don't last long," she would say. I think she must have been mishandling them or something.

Anyway, I don't know what you'd do with a pearl necklace; I can't imagine a decent young woman wanting to take one from you based on your reputation. I pray for you daily, and I agree with your ideas about Pastor's big package, but you must sanctify your life before the Lord and continue to walk in His Footsteps. As I've said many times, when you take one step toward the Lord, He takes two steps toward you. He is so good, all the time. Glory!

NRL

SoldierofChrist 06-22-2015 03:40 PM

Sister are we forgetting 1 Timothy 2:9? In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array

Mary Etheldreda 06-22-2015 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierofChrist (Post 1149271)
Sister are we forgetting 1 Timothy 2:9? In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array

Miss Lamb is a True Christian™ woman, and a close friend to many of the pastors and youth pastors. She never forgets anything about jewelry, beautification, or celebrating and promoting feminine values. She knows what the Holy Bible tells us about adornment, and complies in her own special, divinely inspired way. If you met her I'm sure you'd love her like the rest of us do.

SoldierofChrist 06-22-2015 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1149276)
Miss Lamb is a True Christian™ woman, and a close friend to many of the pastors and youth pastors. She never forgets anything about jewelry, beautification, or celebrating and promoting feminine values. She knows what the Holy Bible tells us about adornment, and complies in her own special, divinely inspired way. If you met her I'm sure you'd love her like the rest of us do.

I by no means meant disrespect to her, I am sure she is an absolutely lovely person whom adores Jesus with her whole heart.

I was just following Revelation 3:19 - As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent

I only meant this out of love

Mary Etheldreda 06-22-2015 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierofChrist (Post 1149277)
I by no means meant disrespect to her, I am sure she is an absolutely lovely person whom adores Jesus with her whole heart.

I was just following Revelation 3:19 - As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent

I only meant this out of love

You want to rebuke True Christian™ who are above reproach?

Really?

You might want to rethink that, dear. Read more. Post less. Learn from those who know the Will of God, and walk the Walk of the Righteous.

Witch Hammer 06-23-2015 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1149282)
You want to rebuke True Christian™ who are above reproach?

Really?

You might want to rethink that, dear. Read more. Post less. Learn from those who know the Will of God, and walk the Walk of the Righteous.

Sister, this girl's father needs to sell her to a stern, no-nonsense, older Christian man...and quickly! She should be impregnated and locked inside a kitchen ASAP, or I feel she will just continue to spin out of control and veer into the lake of fire, without a Godly husband to apply the brakes (a metaphor for a corrective series of savage kidney punches) for her, and set her back upon the straight and narrow road to Heaven.