The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=73316)

Redeemed Papist 01-12-2012 02:53 PM

The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram!

1 Attachment(s)
Let's look at the science position first
Science is totally lacking in confidence in any of its claims to Truth. This has led to laughable practices in the past as they are totally convinced of their Truth of the moment.

Yes, these quack cures were actually sold, recommended by scientists who were in favour of masturbating anally by ramming radioactive useless killer pills into your rectum. Scientifically proven. Sounds pretty plausible, no? Trust your scientists while they see if their idea about shoving radioactive pellets up your bum is a good idea or if it kills you horrible with anal cancer and damns you to burn in Hell!

But don't worry! They changed their minds and better understood the universe. Nobody had already told them the way to Salvation whom they were ignoring.

Radium condom anyone? Trust me, I'm a scientist. :sarcasm:

Over and over we see them making embarrassing climb downs from yet another mistake they have made while they were meddling satanically with God's creation. They seem obsessed with overturning the actual truth, saying they are right and then admitting they weren't right some time later without even an apology for having radioactively diseased the tallywackers and cooters of fornicators. How God must have laughed to see them doing the smiting of sinners for Him.

So now let's look at the faith position.

Here we see that the very Lord of Hosts has given us an infallible idea that has been True since He made the world and firmament and all that is within it and in Heaven or Hell. We know it is infallible because the Lord tells us this is so. We have incontrovertible evidence to prove this is so:
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
So here we see that it is all True. If God says it is so it is so. We can safely reject any so-called evidence that contradicts God's word because we know it is unquestionably true and perfect.
Leviticus 14:49-53
49And he shall take to cleanse the house two birds, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:

50And he shall kill the one of the birds in an earthen vessel over running water:

51And he shall take the cedar wood, and the hyssop, and the scarlet, and the living bird, and dip them in the blood of the slain bird, and in the running water, and sprinkle the house seven times:

52And he shall cleanse the house with the blood of the bird, and with the running water, and with the living bird, and with the cedar wood, and with the hyssop, and with the scarlet:

53But he shall let go the living bird out of the city into the open fields, and make an atonement for the house: and it shall be clean.
This method for cleansing a house that is unclean is as valid now as the first day it was revealed to us by God. No question. How can we argue? Yet the scientists would come marching in and have us shove things in our anuses to make us better. Which do YOU have more trust in?

There is no expiry date on the Bible. None whatsoever. This means we can safely continue to follow God's word to the letter without wavering. God has told us that when He sees fit He will destroy the world and lead His saved into Heaven while all the unrighteous will burn forever, no exceptions! So provided we are in His elect who were pre-saved since He first created the world and we work hard to make choices that ensure that we are, we go to join Him in Heaven to praise Him and bask in His bliss forever and ever amen.

Only a fool would reject that idea in favour of ramming the latest example of the radium suppository in his bumhole for some vaguely (and erroneously) promised short term gain in this world.

Praise and Glory be to God! :yahoo:

Good Christian Woman 01-12-2012 07:04 PM

Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram!

Amen, Redeemed Papist. Scientists are always changing the story, altering their beliefs, turning complete 180's whenever they see anything that contradicts their original views.

God never changes, and neither does our faith in Him.

Jack O'fagan 01-12-2012 07:34 PM

Scientists used to believe that 'the universe' :wacko: was eternal. It never started and would never end. They now agree that it started at a specific time.

It won't be too long before they have to backtrack again and admit that their guess of 13.7 billion years ago is wrong and that the correct age is around 6000 years.

Just watch all the atheists come flooding back to God then.

YIC

Jack

Redeemed Papist 01-20-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan (Post 835609)
Scientists used to believe that 'the universe' :wacko: was eternal. It never started and would never end. They now agree that it started at a specific time.

It won't be too long before they have to backtrack again and admit that their guess of 13.7 billion years ago is wrong and that the correct age is around 6000 years.

Just watch all the atheists come flooding back to God then.

YIC

Jack

Soon Jesus will return and then they will wave their measuring sticks and fancy machines with knobs and dials at Him and do you think He will listen?
19I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. 24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. 26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Mary Etheldreda 01-20-2012 05:13 PM

Redeemed Papist, your original post was too complicated and required too much rudimentary knowledge for me to comprehend, but I trust you and I know what the Bible says. I'm glad you have found a way to prove the atheist delusion wrong. I pray someone takes this to heart and another soul is won for Christ.

:)

Redeemed Papist 01-20-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 839839)
Redeemed Papist, your original post was too complicated and required too much rudimentary knowledge for me to comprehend, but I trust you and I know what the Bible says. I'm glad you have found a way to prove the atheist delusion wrong. I pray someone takes this to heart and another soul is won for Christ.

:)

The diagram is how atheists think. They genuinely think that science is a strength and faith is a weakness. Whereas we are strong enough to accept that God is right because He says He is right and who else can say if God is right but God.

Mary Etheldreda 01-20-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 839849)
The diagram is how atheists think. They genuinely think that science is a strength and faith is a weakness.

I guess I just can't understand this kind of atheist faith. :(

Thank you for explaining in such a way my simple feminine brain can understand! :)

Lady Effect 01-22-2012 12:48 PM

Wow, thanks, Redeemed Papist, for this great explanation! I too had to show these charts to my husband, and he helped me understand. Man, is he kind to me!

Mary Etheldreda, my husband explained these charts to me, it is easier than us women would think: all we have to do is to ignore everything that is not in the Bible! :thumbsup:

Another reason why we should never stop reading our Bibles, and listening to our husbands, right?

Mary Etheldreda 01-22-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Effect (Post 840457)
Another reason why we should never stop reading our Bibles, and listening to our husbands, right?

Indeed! Praise the LORD, He made us with just enough brain to read His Word. It really is all we need if we desire salvation. And really, what else would a person want? This life is just temporary but Heaven is eternal and there we can sit at the throne of the King and sing His praises for ever and ever and ever without getting a dry throat or needing to go use the bathroom! I can hardly wait!

Adam Fag 01-23-2012 02:59 AM

Hi Eth :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 840495)
He made us with just enough brain to read His Word.

And here's what it says Matthew 5:18 KEY WORD til
Luke 21:24 KEY WORD until
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 835486)
There is no expiry date on the Bible. None whatsoever.

And when the "use by date" has passed, what then? More of the same? I found this in Revelation 21:4 and yes, Genesis 3:16 has lapsed. All that stuff in Luke 21:25-32 took place soooooooooo long ago and we have no way to know what it was like. Sounds vile though.

What comes next? Luke 21:33 and it helps to know what those words are. Here's Revelation 21:1

I trust this is "on track" and the sort of thing you'd like me to post?

PLEASE NOTE: I've not asked you where this "New Earth" will be, where all the stars went or if they will all go out one day (which they will). I know your book does look at those points. You can post the quotes if you like. :thumbsup:

Pastor Ezekiel 01-23-2012 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Ski (Post 840666)
Hi Eth :)

And here's what it says Matthew 5:18 KEY WORD til
Luke 21:24 KEY WORD until

And when the "use by date" has passed, what then? More of the same? I found this in Revelation 21:4 and yes, Genesis 3:16 has lapsed. All that stuff in Luke 21:25-32 took place soooooooooo long ago and we have no way to know what it was like. Sounds vile though.

What comes next? Luke 21:33 and it helps to know what those words are. Here's Revelation 21:1

I trust this is "on track" and the sort of thing you'd like me to post?

PLEASE NOTE: I've not asked you where this "New Earth" will be, where all the stars went or if they will all go out one day (which they will). I know your book does look at those points. You can post the quotes if you like. :thumbsup:

For a Godmocking atheist, you seem to know a lot about the Holy Word of God. :hmmm:

Adam Fag 01-23-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 840682)
For a Godmocking atheist, you seem to know a lot about the Holy Word of God. :hmmm:

Oh, I've just read bits of it. I'd heard that it had stuff to do with stars and life in space or from far off worlds, that sort of thing, and hoped I'd find out what you thought those bits meant. And I have. "Folds" are not "worlds" as I'd thought but Jews and/or scum.

Well I don't know if "not of this fold" means "not of this world" now. I'd thought of God's "flock" as men and of men from Earth as just one "fold" you see. You think that's wrong and you've told me what you do think.

I hope I don't seem rude.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-23-2012 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Ski (Post 840694)
Oh, I've just read bits of it. I'd heard that it had stuff to do with stars and life in space or from far off worlds, that sort of thing, and hoped I'd find out what you thought those bits meant. And I have. "Folds" are not "worlds" as I'd thought but Jews and/or scum.

Well I don't know if "not of this fold" means "not of this world" now. I'd thought of God's "flock" as men and of men from Earth as just one "fold" you see. You think that's wrong and you've told me what you do think.

I hope I don't seem rude.

No, you seem possessed by demons. :glare:

Redeemed Papist 01-23-2012 07:36 AM

Pastor,
He's of the "Aliens of the gap" philosophy. If he sees something he doesn't understand then it's aliens.

Adam Fag 01-23-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 840697)

Well I don't know who seemed more strange, the mad priests or the freak show! :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 840727)
Pastor,
He's of the "Aliens of the gap" philosophy. If he sees something he doesn't understand then it's aliens.

Not quite. No wee green folk! When I can't quite make it out or get but half a glimpse or see no sense at all in your book, I do feel free to ask. What do you think of this bit? or what does that mean? (to you). I know what it could mean and I know what you think of "God" (I do read a few threads and make the odd post).

There is more than just "the Lord" to read in there and the men who wrote it state that up front. This is "God" but this is not. Most of the time it's "God" though, that's plain to see but a god of the gaps makes no sense at all.

Zechariah Smyth 01-23-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Ski (Post 840743)
There is more than just "the Lord" to read in there and the men who wrote it state that up front.

Where?

Book, chapter, and verse, please. KJV only.

Adam Fag 01-23-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 840750)
Where?

Book, chapter, and verse, please. KJV only.

Will this do? I Corinthians 7:6,12,25

Redeemed Papist 01-23-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Ski (Post 840762)
Will this do? I Corinthians 7:6,12,25

1 Corinthians 7:1-31

1Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 2Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 3Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. 4The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. 5Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. 6But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment. 7For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
8I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I. 9But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

10And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 11But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

12But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. 13And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. 14For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. 15But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace. 16For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?

17But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches. 18Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised. 19Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God. 20Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.

21Art thou called being a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use it rather. 22For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant. 23Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men. 24Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.

25Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful. 26I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, I say, that it is good for a man so to be. 27Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife. 28But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you. 29But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; 30And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; 31And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
Context... A marvellous thing.

How is any of this stating anything to do with the point you make? Paul is clearly stating that this letter is his opinion and does not countermand God because to do otherwise would be confusing and inconsistent. It actually just goes to show that Catholics are not Christians. Paul is just going off on one and is careful to make sure everyone knows this. By default and unless otherwise explicitly stated the Bible is from God and of no private interpretation. Why do you think Paul was so careful to mark out the exception here?

I realise you are cherry picking and trying to undermine the authority of the Bible and you are on a mission to make us think that your whackjob scripture twisting is equally valid as our simple, no-nonsense approach but it's simply not going to work and is becoming increasingly transparent as your arguments break down.

ProveThis 01-25-2012 08:28 PM

As we are all aware, there is no logic in science. No. Nothing has ever been scientifically proven! Ever! If you want the truth on ANYTHING, I have this incredible book for you to read, written by mere men who wanted to control the masses of primitive people. Forget science, it's never done anything for us, like cure diseases or allow us to have new useful devices that we utilize every day to help us accomplish tasks that would otherwise be much more difficult. Ok now to see what you all have to say. All you perverts (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=45738) and child abusers (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...987#post620987) who claim to be "such good people" and shun people who don't do the sick things that these posts I have linked describe? Who are the "good people" now? Retarded psychopaths.

ProveThis 01-25-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProveThis (Post 841597)
As we are all aware, there is no logic in science. No. Nothing has ever been scientifically proven! Ever! If you want the truth on ANYTHING, I have this incredible book for you to read, written by mere men who wanted to control the masses of primitive people. Forget science, it's never done anything for us, like cure diseases or allow us to have new useful devices that we utilize every day to help us accomplish tasks that would otherwise be much more difficult. Ok now to see what you all have to say. All you perverts (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=45738) and child abusers (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...987#post620987) who claim to be "such good people" and shun people who don't do the sick things that these posts I have linked describe? Who are the "good people" now? Retarded psychopaths.

I have full respect for people to believe whatever religious beliefs they wish, or lack thereof. But for people to do sick and illegal things such as the posts i linked above, I have no respect for you. Being a good Christian is one thing, but you are far overboard. This entire church seems to slope steeply towards complete psychosis. There is nothing "good" or "Christian" about holding your own young grandchildren at gunpoint and threatening to splatter their brains on the walls, or being a pedophile buying skimpy panties displaying the PedoBear for an underage girl. You are the sick ones, the ones that will end up in hell. Not those of us with a good sense of true moral standards.