The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13243)

Nobar King 10-22-2008 10:29 PM

Re: Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar?

I didn't see that.

SayvedByTheLord 10-22-2008 10:29 PM

Brother what is that tiny bulge in your shorts ?

Capt. Aaron Portway 10-22-2008 10:31 PM

It was really cold in the gym that day! I had just gotten done with a cold shower! The light is playing tricks on you!

SayvedByTheLord 10-22-2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 254239)
It was really cold in the gym that day! I had just gotten done with a cold shower! The light is playing tricks on you!

Understood Brother, been there done that :thumbsup:

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-22-2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Old Iron Crotch (Post 253749)
Hah! I've never seen her wear anything that didn't look brand new! The day she'd wear a shirt that even had crumbs on it is the day Pastor Ezekiel joins PETA, American Atheists and the DNC!

I'll have you know that Pastor Ezekiel once confided in me that he's a member of each and every one of those organizations PLUS the "Furry Fandom" and NAMBLA, just so he can keep tabs on what horrors they're up to! He goes to all their meetings, and even participates in some of their sick rituals, so he can report accurately about them!

Of course, he doesn't use his real name. He calls himself <CENSORED BY ADMIN>.

Old Iron Crotch 10-23-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SayvedByTheLord (Post 254211)
I still think she's wet Cajun coonass.

YIC,
Sayved
:jesus:

"Cajun coonass" is redundant.
I frequently get wet - in the shower, the rain, or when I command my husband to feel amorous. What's your point?

Pastor Ezekiel 10-23-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Iron Crotch (Post 254549)
"Cajun coonass" is redundant.
I frequently get wet - in the shower, the rain, or when I command my husband to feel amorous. What's your point?

The point is you are a sadistic feminazi man-hating God-mocking pervert who does not belong in the Men's Only section of this Godly forum. :furious:

Next time I catch you posting in here, you'll go on Moderation again. :glare:

Mr. Old Iron Crotch 10-26-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 254233)
Here is my contribution!

Wow. Something more disturbing than the pic of Pastor Ezekiel.

Capt. Aaron Portway 10-26-2008 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Old Iron Crotch (Post 255804)
Wow. Something more disturbing than the pic of Pastor Ezekiel.

Yes, and I'm sure you're in much better shape. I can't imagine you look any better, with that lovely avatar of yours. I'm sure the Lord has cursed you for "going in unto" that pig of a wife of yours!

And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty. Isaiah 3:24

Mr. Old Iron Crotch 10-26-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 255817)
Yes, and I'm sure you're in much better shape. I can't imagine you look any better, with that lovely avatar of yours. I'm sure the Lord has cursed you for "going in unto" that pig of a wife of yours!

1- She is not a pig but a human being. I love her dispite her weight. She's a much nicer person than the True Christians™ here. I'd much rather be married to her than, say, Sister SUV or Bible Thumpin Blonde.
2- Never said I look much better, but I have enough sense not to post half-naked pictures of myself on the internet. I also have enough sense not to post print-shopped photos of other men, paste my head on them and try to pass them off as me.
3- The avatar STILL isn't me. Yeah, I have a receding hairline, but I'm not that bald.

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-27-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Old Iron Crotch (Post 255819)
2- Never said I look much better, but I have enough sense not to post half-naked pictures of myself on the internet. I also have enough sense not to post print-shopped photos of other men, paste my head on them and try to pass them off as me.

Who are you to say that Captain A's neck isn't REALLY that long?

I understand that some time ago, before he was Saved©, he ran into some trouble involving an attempted lynching. Perhaps he'd like to share that tale with us!

Take it away, Captain A!

Capt. Aaron Portway 10-28-2008 02:37 PM

Reverend,
That is a topic I spoke to you about in confidence. I was seeking your guidance as a man of God on how to deal with an event that has, as they say, scarred me for life.

Suffice to say that it was my tip top physical condition and my abnormally large head that saved me that terrible night.

The minor scarring on my neck, hidden by my beard, are the least "deep" of the wounds and violations I suffered at the hands of those horrible, swarthy men. Whenever I hear Psalm 133, I am forced to relive that awful night an the "anointing" I was forced to endure!

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
Psalm 133

SayvedByTheLord 10-28-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 256596)
The minor scarring on my neck, hidden by my beard, are the least "deep" of the wounds and violations I suffered at the hands of those horrible, swarthy men.

They sound like Greeks, what did they do to you before stringing you up Brother ?

Rachael Van Helsing 10-29-2008 02:11 PM

Where will you be printing this calendar? Just so I know where to 'accidentally' set a fire where to not buy one?

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-29-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 256832)
Where will you be printing this calendar? Just so I know where to 'accidentally' set a fire where to not buy one?

Typical heathen "morality." <_< It just goes to show how badly you need Jesus.

Jimmy-Roy Stewart 10-29-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 256832)

Why are there so many mean unsaved ladies here first old iron crotch and now you dont' you have any husbands to teach you manners?

Brother MoJo 10-30-2008 01:40 AM

Friend that little sinner has been here a long time. Her antics are nothing new to our Holy boards.

Buckminster Carlson 10-30-2008 02:22 AM

It's such a shame. Are sinners allowed to cut in on Godly conversation all the time like that?

Capt. Aaron Portway 10-30-2008 04:54 PM

Since there were certain people who didn't like my first submission for the calendar, I had some new shots taken while I was waiting for a Pastor to take care of some church business in Las Vegas. I covered my shameful bits this time, so lets not talk about the size of various bulges.

For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
James 3:2

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-30-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 256596)
Reverend,
That is a topic I spoke to you about in confidence. I was seeking your guidance as a man of God on how to deal with an event that has, as they say, scarred me for life.

Captain A, I wasn't aware that the discussion was in confidence. I apologize.

Should I assume that the other incident, the one regarding that misunderstanding involving a sheep and a pair of Wellingtons, is also confidential?