The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617)

AnActualDodecahedron 06-11-2015 02:44 AM

Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midge Murphy (Post 1147745)
How are we hatemongering by saying that a video game is satanic? That is not hateful to anyone. It's like saying my house is possessed by a demon; it hardly fits the definition of hate mongering unless you are a demon.

Why would you lie about being a Catholic? What possible benefit did you derive from lying about that? How can we believe anything you say now? Liars go straight to hell: Revelation 21:8 says, "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.|

To prove that we are nice, friendly people, here is a cooking tip: After making eggs sunny-side up, deglaze the pan with sherry vinegar, then drizzle the sauce on the eggs to add another dimension to the dish. Deelishious!! :bye:

yeah, because people who have badges like "punched the most queers", among other things, are totally friendly (this is what i meant when i was talking about hatemongering; you also dismissed me as "one of those nintendo kids" when i talked about food healing you being a video game trope)

i had a good reason for lying about being catholic; because i thought that you would automatically disregard my opinion because i'm an atheist; also, by your logic, every christian who's ever lied is going to hell too, forgiveness or not

Pastor Ezekiel 06-11-2015 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnActualDodecahedron (Post 1148052)
yeah, because people who have badges like "punched the most queers", among other things, are totally friendly (this is what i meant when i was talking about hatemongering; you also dismissed me as "one of those nintendo kids" when i talked about food healing you being a video game trope)

i had a good reason for lying about being catholic; because i thought that you would automatically disregard my opinion because i'm an atheist; also, by your logic, every christian who's ever lied is going to hell too, forgiveness or not

Atheists and papists are nearly the same thing. Both worship satan. Both groups are hellbound. :sinner:

AnActualDodecahedron 06-11-2015 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1148071)
Atheists and papists are nearly the same thing. Both worship satan. Both groups are hellbound. :sinner:

okay, then explain this

how can atheists worship satan if they don't even believe he exists?

Pastor Ezekiel 06-12-2015 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnActualDodecahedron (Post 1148089)
okay, then explain this

how can atheists worship satan if they don't even believe he exists?

#1: If you don't worship Jesus, then you worship satan. That's straight from the Holy Word of God. :rtfm:

Quote:

Matthew 12:30:
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

#2: Satan's greatest lie is to convince us all that he doesn't exist. But we KNOW that he exists because God tells us so! :rtfm:

Quote:

Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
2:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Now kindly stop wasting God's precious bandwidth by posting unrelated nonsense in this thread. This thread is about preventing children from becoming addicted to jap video games. :threaten:

Aspie girl 06-12-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 1142062)
Those are pretty intolerant words. Why are you persecuting us Christians?

Ha ha!! You are lecturing this person on persecuting you? You throw insults at everyone even other believers and you call them the most vile, gross, unimaginable things. Poor you for being persecuted.

Midge Murphy 06-12-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnActualDodecahedron (Post 1148052)

Revelation 21:8 doesn't talk about liars to Hell "unless they have a good reason." Whether you think you had a good reason is a topic you can discuss with Satan when he is rhythmically pumping his barbed tallywacker in and out of your chafed and tired anal passage.

Of course we would not automatically disregard your opinion if you are an atheist. We carefully consider all opinions and enter into civilized and productive discourse over the merits of such opinions. If, for example, you came to me with the opinion that a lemon tart might go well with a lavender whipped cream (keeping it light on the lavender so that it doesn't taste like soap), then my opinion would be :eat: My advice would be to put a little sprig of lavender on the plate with the tart and the cream. You see? Your opinion would be a good one and has merit.

Further, if you said Muslims like to behead Christians because Muslims are backwards barbarians with morals of the Middle Ages and that their women never wash their lady parts such that in those hot burkas without underwear in the midday Arabian sun they get so rank that the squirrels throw up when they go walking in the park, then I would agree with that, too. And that's not hate mongering. That's a fact. That's a science fact.

And "punched the most queers" isn't hatemongering either. Since when is praising a fellow Christian and giving out an award hatemongering? Is winning the Nobel Prize hatemongering? Or an Academy Award? Or a service medal in the military? You think when one of our soldiers gets a distinguished service cross for protecting our freedoms in Iraq that this is "hate mongering?" Why do you hate American soldiers? All they have done is fight and die for your freedoms in America, which freedoms are under DIRECT THREAT when a Shiite blows up a mosque in Mosul!! :lex_12:

AnActualDodecahedron 06-12-2015 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1148173)
#1: If you don't worship Jesus, then you worship satan. That's straight from the Holy Word of God. :rtfm:

#2: Satan's greatest lie is to convince us all that he doesn't exist. But we KNOW that he exists because God tells us so! :rtfm:

Now kindly stop wasting God's precious bandwidth by posting unrelated nonsense in this thread. This thread is about preventing children from becoming addicted to jap video games. :threaten:

ok, first off, tf2 was made here in the US, not japan

secondly, i can literally take what you just said ("if you don't worship god, you worship satan") and apply it to any situation with opposing sides (like republicans and democrats, for instance), and it'll make the same amount of sense, because according to you, nobody can ever be neutral in any given situation ever

thirdly--no, i'm not even gonna touch that one, because it's similar enough to the above to be redundant

finally, god does not own bandwidth; and frankly, i find you quite boring to argue with, so away with you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midge Murphy (Post 1148216)
Revelation 21:8 doesn't talk about liars to Hell "unless they have a good reason." Whether you think you had a good reason is a topic you can discuss with Satan when he is rhythmically pumping his barbed tallywacker in and out of your chafed and tired anal passage.

Of course we would not automatically disregard your opinion if you are an atheist. We carefully consider all opinions and enter into civilized and productive discourse over the merits of such opinions. If, for example, you came to me with the opinion that a lemon tart might go well with a lavender whipped cream (keeping it light on the lavender so that it doesn't taste like soap), then my opinion would be :eat: My advice would be to put a little sprig of lavender on the plate with the tart and the cream. You see? Your opinion would be a good one and has merit.

Further, if you said Muslims like to behead Christians because Muslims are backwards barbarians with morals of the Middle Ages and that their women never wash their lady parts such that in those hot burkas without underwear in the midday Arabian sun they get so rank that the squirrels throw up when they go walking in the park, then I would agree with that, too. And that's not hate mongering. That's a fact. That's a science fact.

And "punched the most queers" isn't hatemongering either. Since when is praising a fellow Christian and giving out an award hatemongering? Is winning the Nobel Prize hatemongering? Or an Academy Award? Or a service medal in the military? You think when one of our soldiers gets a distinguished service cross for protecting our freedoms in Iraq that this is "hate mongering?" Why do you hate American soldiers? All they have done is fight and die for your freedoms in America, which freedoms are under DIRECT THREAT when a Shiite blows up a mosque in Mosul!! :lex_12:

save your weird satan fetish material for your fanfics; also, you just missed the whole point for the hatemongering thing; did you even read the description of said badge?

A Guy with Bible 06-14-2015 05:14 PM

Team Fortress...

Worst game ever made

When i was a poor virgin with no life i played this game for a day and uninstalled it!

Not only the graphics sucked but also the characters seemed to be homersexuals anf most weapons they use look like they were designed for anus sex (Gay)

And the company who made this are known to be very evil and nowadays make big devices for the head that send you real 3D messages from satan so if you have a kid i suggest to keep them away from this filth

If you find that your kid is playing this beat your kid up first and then make him uninstall the game and delete it from the computer while you watch.
If you find the kid playing this again... well i suggest to take one of his eyes out that is 100% going to make the kid not do this again (tested on a random fat kid on a cyber cafee not only he quit playing this game but also gaming in general)

Dr Laurence Niles 06-14-2015 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Guy with Bible (Post 1148510)
Team Fortress...

Worst game ever made

When i was a poor virgin with no life i played this game for a day and uninstalled it!

Not only the graphics sucked but also the characters seemed to be homersexuals anf most weapons they use look like they were designed for anus sex (Gay)

And the company who made this are known to be very evil and nowadays make big devices for the head that send you real 3D messages from satan so if you have a kid i suggest to keep them away from this filth

If you find that your kid is playing this beat your kid up first and then make him uninstall the game and delete it from the computer while you watch.
If you find the kid playing this again... well i suggest to take one of his eyes out that is 100% going to make the kid not do this again (tested on a random fat kid on a cyber cafee not only he quit playing this game but also gaming in general)

Where in the Bible(KJV1611) does it say you can take someone's eye out for non eye removing transgressions?

You need to get wise to what the Bible actually says, not what you want it to say.

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

YIC

A Guy with Bible 06-14-2015 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1148526)
Where in the Bible(KJV1611) does it say you can take someone's eye out for non eye removing transgressions?

You need to get wise to what the Bible actually says, not what you want it to say.

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

YIC

Idc what the bible says those rules dont apply to me im Gods Mercenary i take orders directly from Him not some forum nerd kid

Didymus Much 06-14-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Guy with Bible (Post 1148534)
...im...some forum nerd kid

That really should read the Bible. :thumbdown:

Maybe some grammar lessons would rub off, but I'll not hold my breath. :(

AnActualDodecahedron 06-15-2015 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Guy with Bible (Post 1148534)
Idc what the bible says those rules dont apply to me im Gods Mercenary i take orders directly from Him not some forum nerd kid

little ironic for a "mercenary" of god to not follow his word, don't you think?

also you're most likely lying about the eye thing, because you would be locked up right now if you actually did that; i think you're just a little kid trying to sound tough on the internet, which, by the way, is really pathetic

A Guy with Bible 06-15-2015 05:18 AM

locked up?
I smashed the face of every loser who tried to catch me and wait for the police to come :D

@Dydimus

Lets shoot from the hip shall we :D
Aw little sad troll who is here for years and still unwashed trash :(

Cant you be a more original troll instead of copying the other trolls style ^^

Btw im a gemini my dark twin and me are on a roll :)

Didymus Much 06-15-2015 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Guy with Bible (Post 1148573)
locked up?
I smashed the face of every loser who tried to catch me and wait for the police to come :D...

No mug shot, no proof. :yawn:

Quote:

...@Dydimus

Lets shoot from the hip shall we :D
Aw little sad troll who is here for years and still unwashed trash :(...
This is all just flying right over your head, isn't it? :(

Quote:

...Btw, I'm a Gemini; my dark twin and I are on a roll. :)
I'd tell you to stay in school, but I like teachers.

AnActualDodecahedron 06-15-2015 05:39 AM

***Childish bickering with another unsaved person removed by moderator***

AnActualDodecahedron 06-15-2015 05:38 PM

and i'm going to fight in the war against the gremlins and warlocks with my horde of magical unicorns

see? you're not the only one who can make things up :)

Elmer G. White 06-15-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnActualDodecahedron (Post 1148610)
and i'm going to fight in the war against the gremlins and warlocks with my horde of magical unicorns

see? you're not the only one who can make things up :)

:huh:

Unicorns are real, they used to be quite common during Biblical times.

Isaiah 34:7
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Mary Etheldreda 06-15-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1148613)
:huh:

Unicorns are real, they used to be quite common during Biblical times.

Isaiah 34:7
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

When I was a little girl, I used to think it was so unfair that we couldn't see them. Today I know that God has His reasons, and they are perfect, and I hope to see some in Heaven!

Roland 06-15-2015 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1148614)
When I was a little girl, I used to think it was so unfair that we couldn't see them. Today I know that God has His reasons, and they are perfect, and I hope to see some in Heaven!

If you want to, you can see unicorns. I am not sure India is Heaven, but they do have some unicorns.

http://museumvictoria.com.au/pages/1...hino-large.jpg

VideogameDefender 06-16-2015 12:21 PM

*Sigh* i know you mothers are trying to protect your children but...

There is no bad language in TF2, even in the TF2 videos on youtube if they swear, they bleep it out. if there's bad language, it's coming from other players.

The artwork is meant to look threatening. OH SO SCARY PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!! no. everyday you see something threatening, every day something is threatening you what you eat, drink, inhale and do.

There is no Homosexuality in TF2

When the medic heals someone and they say "I love this doctor" it's to show their thanks for the heal. also the "Get behind me doctor" is said by one character in the game, The Heavy who is the most powerful, the reason he says "get behind me" is to PROTECT him for enemy players so he won't die along with himself.

The soldier is...insane, they even say it everywhere in the game, videos even in the comics. He says "You are not welcome in my world is because he believes he is still fighting in the war, doing gods work for his country.

I have played over 300 hours of TF2 and it isn't as bad as you are putting it out there to be.