The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Realistic Fembicle argues against equal pay and WINs (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97896)

Freddy Osborne 03-19-2014 10:24 PM

Realistic Fembicle argues against equal pay and WINs

Not that they will admit it, but Catherine Thompson proved to the libtards that the government cannot realistically require equal pay for women.

Any working man knows that increased responsibility merits a pay increase and The Lord said men have authority over women:

Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Not only were her answers obviously non-sensical but she could never honestly say she does as good of job as a man.

It's ashamed the feminazis aren't this honest...

http://youtu.be/4hpr5Gaffrw

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ctor-equal-pay

Red State Women Director: Texas Women Too 'Busy' For Equal Pay Law

The executive director of a Republican super PAC aiming to court female voters in Texas suggested Sunday that women are too "busy" to fight for equal pay laws.

Cari Cristman, the executive director of Red State Women PAC, was asked in an interview with Dallas TV station WFAA about Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott's ® position on equal pay laws. Abbott, who is running for governor against state Sen. Wendy Davis (D), previously told the news station that existing law was sufficient to protect women's pay.

Cristman told WFAA that the PAC believes women "want and deserve" equal pay, but doesn't believe legislation like the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act is the right solution. When asked what would resolve the gender pay gap, Cristman repeatedly said women are "busy."

"Well, if you look at it, women are extremely busy," she said. "We lead busy lives, whether working professionally, whether working from home, and times are extremely busy. It's a busy cycle for women and we've got a lot to juggle. So when we look at this issue we think, what's practical? And we want more access to jobs. We want to be able to get a higher education degree at the same time that we're working or raising a family."

Mother Of Seven 03-19-2014 11:24 PM

Re: Realistic Fembicle argues against equal pay and WINs

Why would women work? They should have their fathers or husbands to support them. By working, they are taking the jobs that good American men could do. And if they are working (probably in a brothel or similar), that feminazi has told us they are too busy. If they're too busy, they don't need any entertainment or even shopping time, so therefore they don't need money. OK feminazis. admit defeat now? You're just greedy hags who can't get a man because you're so ugly.

Elijah Mee, PhD 03-20-2014 12:36 AM

The thing is the entire "fair pay" campaign seems to be based on this maxim of "equal pay for equal work" but are there really any examples of a woman doing a job at a standard equal to a man's?

Attila's Wife 03-20-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1074644)
Why would women work? They should have their fathers or husbands to support them. By working, they are taking the jobs that good American men could do. And if they are working (probably in a brothel or similar), that feminazi has told us they are too busy. If they're too busy, they don't need any entertainment or even shopping time, so therefore they don't need money. OK feminazis. admit defeat now? You're just greedy hags who can't get a man because you're so ugly.

:thumbsup: I couldn't agree more, Sister. I'm sure we have both seen women making utter fools of themselves in the workplace, even kidding themselves that they are capable of setting up their own businesses. :rofl3:

Every young woman's job is to care for her husband and family, and older ladies such as I take instruction from Titus 2:4-5.

YiC
AW
:jesus:

Holy Henry 03-25-2014 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila's Wife (Post 1074796)
:thumbsup: I couldn't agree more, Sister. I'm sure we have both seen women making utter fools of themselves in the workplace, even kidding themselves that they are capable of setting up their own businesses. :rofl3:

Every young woman's job is to care for her husband and family, and older ladies such as I take instruction from Titus 2:4-5.

YiC
AW
:jesus:

They say a woman's work is never done, so maybe that's why they don't get paid as much.

Its also true that if a man works for the same pay as a women then he will become a GAY. That's undeniable evidence that Godly Men should get paid more.

Freddy Osborne 03-31-2014 12:15 AM

Speaking of women in the workplace, I have just discovered my corporate office has not one but two 'pumping' rooms for new mothers.

Why should I cover their workload and make my own coffee? :angry: