The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Catholics Might Sell "Christ's Blood!" (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=99998)

Naomi Ruth Lamb 06-22-2014 06:40 PM

Catholics Might Sell "Christ's Blood!"

As most of you know, the foul and whorish teachings of Catholicism include the belief that after a pedophile - um, priest - sanctifies the wine and wafers, they miraculously transform into the Holy and Blameless Body and Blood of our Glorious Savior. (ROFL) :lol:

I attended a Women's Cult Workshop this afternoon in Denver (I flew there after service this morning) and the speaker, a former Mary worshipper, presented us with a horrific possibility: Blood for Bucks. :o

So many people in this world practice Catholicism that it would only seem natural for them to want to purchase a product that they believe is the actual Blood of Jesus. The speaker went on to say that in tough economic times, donations to the Roman Catholic Church often go down. What if, she said, the marketing agents hired several priests to sanctify wine and then sell it in a bottle for profit, labeled "Blood of Christ"? ? ? ? ? This is yet another reason why we must witness with zeal to our papist neighbors. We should boycott Catholic companies, we should picket Catholic churches, and we should try to rescue children from Catholic schools. :angry:

You may be skeptical that this could happen - but who would think Miley Cyrus would sell out stadiums the world over? Who could have imagined Lady Gaga? What in the world would ever make us believe that a woman would be a lawyer, a doctor, or - horrors! - a president? All of these are unthinkable and yet - look around you. It is reality. :o

Oh, COME, LORD JESUS! Pray, people! Pray for our world, asking God's mercies and the demise of Catholicism. Let us pray that JESUS will reveal Himself, exposing His REAL body to people in every nation. May His TRUE BLOOD cover the world and cleanse it from odorous sin. :innocent:

NRL

Persephone's Enemy 06-23-2014 03:59 PM

Re: Catholics Might Sell "Christ's Blood!"

Up here in Minnesota we are surrounded by these catholics. What a bunch of hooey that they would claim Blood of Christ so they can justify being closeted alcoholics. Just Blasphemy!

AshtonK 06-23-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persephone's Enemy (Post 1096194)
Up here in Minnesota we are surrounded by these catholics. What a bunch of hooey that they would claim Blood of Christ so they can justify being closeted alcoholics. Just Blasphemy!

I feel a similar pain. Living in Nevada i'm surrounded by hispanics whom all claim to be Catholics. 'Tis a dreadful thing to have to live around.

Persephone's Enemy 06-23-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshtonK (Post 1096217)
I feel a similar pain. Living in Nevada i'm surrounded by hispanics whom all claim to be Catholics. 'Tis a dreadful thing to have to live around.

Right you are. The worst part is the bylaws of their so called "church" is that once you receive your communion you are confined to their church for life, sound like a cult to you? and now a capitalizing cult being they want to profit off of their blasphemous red wine! :thumbdown:

MitzaLizalor 06-24-2014 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persephone's Enemy (Post 1096194)

:fear2: WHAT!! Do you mean they intend a secondary fermentation in the bottle??

Is there anything these dissipated wretches won't stoop to.

WilliamJenningsBryan 06-24-2014 04:16 AM

Never underestimate the mary worshiping cathylicks - they've been peddling "holy water" from Fatima, Lourdes, and Guadalupe for years.

These pope pushers are even selling it on Amazon.

Quote:

Holy Water From the Jordan River - 120ml 4.2 fl oz. with gift box and certificate of authenticity

http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Water-Fro.../dp/B0026PKMG4
As my friend Bob would say, "What's next"? I'll tell you what's next - telemarketing calls for transubstantiated Jesus blood.

Never trust a cathylick to sell you holy water, of get your health care from a democrat.

Zechariah Smyth 06-24-2014 05:05 AM

I can hardly wait for "Father" Maurice to come in here and justify this weirdo vampire baloney.

:thumbdown:

Father Maurice Lester 06-24-2014 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb (Post 1095966)
As most of you know I attended a Women's Cult Workshop this afternoon in Denver. (I flew there after service this morning) The speaker went on to say that in tough economic times, we should try to rescue children. :angry:

You may be skeptical that this could happen - but who would think Miley Cyrus? Who could have imagined Lady Gaga?

Oh, COME, LORD JESUS! Pray, people! Pray for our world, asking God's mercies and Let us pray that JESUS will reveal Himself, exposing His REAL body to people in every nation. May His TRUE BLOOD cover the world and cleanse it from odorous sin. :innocent:

NRL

You are a few convection ovens shy of a bakery aren't you dear?

Does your husband review your 'writing' before you post it or is he as disinterested in your ramblings as he is your pie?

Let me explain something my flaky crust (or is it my crusty flake?). ;)

The Chicago Cubs MIGHT win the World Series
Pythons in the Everglades MIGHT give birth to Aliens
Joseph Smith MIGHT have been a prophet and not a grifter
Ronald Reagan MIGHT not have been crazier than Pastor Zeke at a Cabana boy sleep-over...

'Might' is a complicated word and you are showing us all why 1 Timothy 2:12-16 is such a precious verse. Please do not speak ill of His Church and I suggest you follow your own 'Church's' edict and leave better alone by simply reading the forums and staying focused on your work at home. It might be your pie now but I have no doubt you will one day be famous with the local boys for your tarts.

Bless you, my beast of the yeast,
Father Mo

MitzaLizalor 06-24-2014 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester (Post 1096262)
··something about snakes expunged for the sake of dignity··

So if Romish heretics ever read The Bible beyond Genesis 1:1 they would know about real might not possible might
as in possibly might get a rentboy tonight
Genesis 49:3 Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: KJV
Christians deal in certainties. We have no need to speculate. Jesus in inside us and His blood is my blood and He loves me and I will do whatever He tells me to because He loves me and every papist is sick.

Jesus is calling, Mr Lester, turn around and see where you could be if only you accepted Him today.
Soon He will be returning.

Tomorrow may be too late.