The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Pat Robertson: Atheist Women Enjoy Being Raped (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=98026)

Pastor Ezekiel 03-25-2014 05:18 AM

Pat Robertson: Atheist Women Enjoy Being Raped

THIS is a Pastor who gets right to the point: Atheist women get themselves raped and then blame Jesus. :thumbdown:

Pat Robertson: Atheist women were likely raped, and that’s why they reject Jesus

Mistress Cookie 03-25-2014 08:12 AM

Re: Pat Robertson: Atheist Women Enjoy Being Raped

Does this mean the atheist men were raped as children, too? And that's what turned them from God™?

Does Brother Robertson go into that?

Talitha 03-25-2014 08:19 AM

I always knew that atheist women were Lesbians.
This explains it completely.
They got raped, became ugly and blamed God.

Dr Laurence Niles 03-25-2014 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 1076227)
I always knew that atheist women were Lesbians.
This explains it completely.
They got raped, became ugly and blamed God.

Very true. Lesbians hate normal sex and do all that they can to stop it. That's why they are the paymasters in charge of big Sodomy.

What better way to bolster the number of militant lesbiopaths than by reducing the pool of red blooded manly men in the dating pool?

How many decent, honest Christian men have been dragged away from Salvation™ and decided to be gay because of insurgent lesbian activity among the gaywise?

And isn't it strange that we, the people never see these statistics?

YIC

Mother Of Seven 03-25-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1076206)
THIS is a Pastor who gets right to the point: Atheist women get themselves raped and then blame Jesus. :thumbdown:

"There needs to be an anointing oil before you start talking to these people about the Lord".

Ex-soccer player 03-25-2014 02:25 PM

Quote:

Atheist women were likely raped, and that’s why they reject Jesus
And I always thought it was the other way round :confused:

They are atheists with no moral values to begin with and therefore they choose to get themselves raped.

Mary Etheldreda 03-25-2014 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-soccer player (Post 1076313)
And I always thought it was the other way round :confused:

They are atheists with no moral values to begin with and therefore they choose to get themselves raped.

It's a vicious, never ending cycle, my Brother. Once the lady makes the decision to hate Jesus, even if He Blesses her with a Gift From God / Surprise Love Child in the process, she has opened the door to all kinds of demonic attacks. Once she lets the Atheist demons in, it's all about sex sex sex, the rougher and more undignified, the better. This is why they should be registered. They're a danger to society. More so than terrorism.

Dr Laurence Niles 03-25-2014 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1076331)
It's a vicious, never ending cycle, my Brother. Once the lady makes the decision to hate Jesus, even if He Blesses her with a Gift From God / Surprise Love Child in the process, she has opened the door to all kinds of demonic attacks. Once she lets the Atheist demons in, it's all about sex sex sex, the rougher and more undignified, the better. This is why they should be registered. They're a danger to society. More so than terrorism.

This is very true. Is it any accident that all anal sex is rape? That is very rough sex indeed (unless a slut has tricked an honest Christian into coupling with her).

And that's exactly what the lesbian overlords of the sodomites want.

You see, the prancing Nancys have very little fortitude of strength of will. Just look at the way they mince about the place, lisping, talking in loud voices and generally making a mess :thumbdown:

No, it is the more masculine traits of the lesbionic brigade (upper body Nd wrist strength, forward planning and the ability to read maps) that encouragise the prancing foot soldiers in their never ending quest for anal abuse :anger:

Could two or ever three gaymen hold down even the weeks straight male man? Of course not: but even a robust True Christian™ like every True Christian™ ever is likely to have trouble dealing with even a weakling lesbian :o

The fact of the matter is that lesbians are just stronger than normal people. Have you ever seen a lesbian swimming? Of course not. They sink; their bones and musculature are just too dense.

That's why the rough sex. A lesbian literally has to punch a fellow lesbian in the nethers for them to experience anything at all. That's why they love to convince straight God fearing men to choose to rape (anal) young boys In the face and mouth. That's the only way they can experience even a facsimile affection.

It's really sad and they should be pitied before being sent to Hell for eternal torment.

God bless us all.

Alphonse Alban 03-25-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1076331)
It's a vicious, never ending cycle, my Brother.

It is so crazy. They are hating Jesus and getting raped because of it, then hating Jesus more and wanting to get raped again even more. This just shows why God should not be taken away from schools, kindergartens, libraries and other public places. Soon enough all high school kids are addicted to rape and by the time they are in college rape is the new date rape drug.

Ex-soccer player 04-10-2014 12:49 PM

I think Brother Robertson might really have a point here. I too have a coworker who seemed to be a tough nut to crack for Jesus. As a typical hate-filled atheist she was openly hostile at the mere mention of God whenever I tried to bring her to Jesus. I always felt there was something sad and desperate about her but I couldn't figure out what it was.

Something must have happened in the past to make her openly hostile to God, I thought. In the end I decided that all I could do for her is to pray for her to break out of her miserable, cynical and depressed atheist existence.

The very next day she approached me when I got to work in our open-plan office. The circles under her eyes were even darker than usual. I had my Bible open in front of me to have a little Bible reading session before the start of the workday.

I was just about to ask what I could do for her when she burst out in tears. She squeezed out that all the time she knew very well that God exists. She had decided to pretend to be an atheist because she was just very angry at God. It turned out that she had a difficult childhood with an abusive father. Later on she led a dissolute lifestyle and got herself raped several times.

I told her that Jesus came to save sinners like herself (Matthew 9:12-13) and that she needed to accept Jesus as Savior and Lord (Romans 10:9-10). She immediately fell to her knees, crying out for Jesus and Salvation. She loudly confessed her sins, renounced atheism and asked Jesus to take over control of her life. "In Jesus name, amen" I added.

Some of her former fellow atheists came up to argue with her but she rebuked them sternly. Tonight she will attend my Bible study group.

So I think we should keep in mind that denial of God may in many cases be the result of abuse, neglect and childhood trauma. Let us pray for these poor atheists to find Jesus and to overcome bitterness and anger.