The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617)

Pastor Ezekiel 10-23-2011 12:13 AM

Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Humanist (Post 808677)
Humans can behave dreadfully, yes. Yet in the worst hardship acts of the greatest nobility can be performed. How do you harbour a fugitive if they have nothing to flee from? Martin Luther King Jr. could not have done what he did if there hadn't been terrible injustice in the bible belt states.

He didn't do a damned thing but stir up trouble, and look what it got him. :lol:

The Humanist 10-24-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 808752)
He didn't do a damned thing but stir up trouble, and look what it got him. :lol:

Nice how you mock a man who risked his life for his belief that all men are equal. Oh, I forgot, there will be something in a book written by ancient desert goat herders that says something to justify your prejudices. Something about a man having looked at his father while naked, I believe.

being_gay_is_NOT_ok 11-19-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 (Post 623351)

You say this picture that is full of men is gay just because it is full of men. Are we forgetting something?

http://www.jaydax.co.uk/lastsupper/m...ngerlocopy.jpg

Chreyz 11-19-2011 09:22 PM

oh, i love tf2:thumbsup: theres nothing wrong with a game, which is about killing other players we play it for entertainment and its fun, now don't come and say you've NEVER played a game where you killed someone. It's not like you're hurting someone its a GAME, a game get that in your head it is not real.
TF2 <3, everyone should try it:)

thedynasty 11-19-2011 09:37 PM

I'm a Christian. I've played this game for over a year now. I've yet to try killing anyone or try having the buttsecks with another guy. You people and the Westboro Baptist group make me feel ashamed to be Christian.

Bob4God 11-19-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedynasty (Post 817022)
I'm a Christian. I've played this game for over a year now. I've yet to try killing anyone or try having the buttsecks with another guy. You people and the Westboro Baptist group make me feel ashamed to be Christian.

No, it is you who make us feel ashamed to share the name "Christian."

You water down the word of GOD to make excuses for your own sinful lifestyle of playing violent video games and approving of homosexuality.

PunchyPear 11-19-2011 11:54 PM

Hey everyone! I have a few things to say.
Also, thanks for the laughs because this forum is so piffleing funny.

1. God, Jesus and all that other shit is absolutely fake. You have no proof of anything, ever. You're all fanatic, crazy nutcase extremist racist Nazi sexist cunts. God is just some kind of scapegoat for everything, and he doesn't exist because it goes against science, which is actually real. Plus, even if god did exist, why would he be a man? That's irrationally sexist.

2. The Bible is all trash. It was written was some random crackhead on a friday night, so it means nothing. Plus, you contradict yourself in about 100 different ways because you losers all suck so badly you're not even good at being extremists.

3. You're racist, sexist, nationalist, anti-other-religions, and simply 100% bigoted. You lose by your own damn logic, since some guy in the bible says everyone is equal, thus you lose. Plus you aren't to say which religions are true or not since you even fail at your own mutilated form of piffleed-up Nazi religion.

4. What exactly is your problem with gays? In fact, God and Jesus were both gay, and I have proof. God, if he existed and was, as you say, a man, he was gay because Jesus had no mum. You can't have a baby with a ghost thus he had a baby with another man.
And Jesus was certainly gay according to your standards, because he kissed and hugged other men (being 'kind'?) so if TF2 is gay, what does that make Jesus? A gay tranny? Gosh, the things people come up with.

5. TF2 is not anti-American in any way, gay in any way (see my previous point) or anything else. I believe wars were invented before computers, or would you care to correct me on that one? Gang wars, the mafia and organised crime have been around long before videogames so you can't blame them. Or can you? Seeing how mad you lot are... And TF2 is not responsible for any fights, the parent is. The parent should be the one responsible enough not to let the child play it in the first place if they think it's bad, and heck it's not even that bad. Killing, huh? Nope, there sure is no killing in the bible, right? ...oh, wait. What's that? There's a lot of it? Oh. Right. I forgot about how a non-existent entity you crazy people worship supposedly killed millions of people because he felt like it. Thus if killing is bad, your god guy is as bad as the other guy, satan.

6. I'm gonna get raged at for this but you can't do anything to me. Heh-heh-heh. Nobody is watching me post this in heaven or hell or wherever, because that doesn't exist. You can't scare me in any possible way because you're all mad, crazy, lunatic, bigoted, narrow-minded Nazi evil fanatic maniacs who'd sure as hell put this forum before their own families, which explains a bit. Also nobody can say I'm a gamergologoid or whatever, since I don't even play TF2. I'm simply making light of your stupidity!

7. You say you're perfect, but you're not. You have no guardian angel protector crap or whatever and you have no messed-up psycho gay guy watching out for you from his house in the sky or whatever. You're just ordinary people, albeit crazy and stupid, and I'm only saying ordinary because otherwise I'd be contradicting myself. And hey, I'm sure a few of you will become normal again at some point in your sad, sad lives.

NOTE: This post is only meant to be targeted at the Landover lunatics, not the TF2 people. You might be a bit weird, but at least you're not mad!
Posted via Mobile Device

being_gay_is_NOT_ok 11-20-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunchyPear (Post 817094)
Hey everyone! I have a few things to say.
Also, thanks for the laughs because this forum is so piffleing funny.

1. God, Jesus and all that other shit is absolutely fake. You have no proof of anything, ever. You're all fanatic, crazy nutcase extremist racist Nazi sexist cooters. God is just some kind of scapegoat for everything, and he doesn't exist because it goes against science, which is actually real. Plus, even if god did exist, why would he be a man? That's irrationally sexist.

2. The Bible is all trash. It was written was some random crackhead on a friday night, so it means nothing. Plus, you contradict yourself in about 100 different ways because you losers all suck so badly you're not even good at being extremists.

3. You're racist, sexist, nationalist, anti-other-religions, and simply 100% bigoted. You lose by your own damn logic, since some guy in the bible says everyone is equal, thus you lose. Plus you aren't to say which religions are true or not since you even fail at your own mutilated form of piffleed-up Nazi religion.

4. What exactly is your problem with gays? In fact, God and Jesus were both gay, and I have proof. God, if he existed and was, as you say, a man, he was gay because Jesus had no mum. You can't have a baby with a ghost thus he had a baby with another man.
And Jesus was certainly gay according to your standards, because he kissed and hugged other men (being 'kind'?) so if TF2 is gay, what does that make Jesus? A gay tranny? Gosh, the things people come up with.

5. TF2 is not anti-American in any way, gay in any way (see my previous point) or anything else. I believe wars were invented before computers, or would you care to correct me on that one? Gang wars, the mafia and organised crime have been around long before videogames so you can't blame them. Or can you? Seeing how mad you lot are... And TF2 is not responsible for any fights, the parent is. The parent should be the one responsible enough not to let the child play it in the first place if they think it's bad, and heck it's not even that bad. Killing, huh? Nope, there sure is no killing in the bible, right? ...oh, wait. What's that? There's a lot of it? Oh. Right. I forgot about how a non-existent entity you crazy people worship supposedly killed millions of people because he felt like it. Thus if killing is bad, your god guy is as bad as the other guy, satan.

6. I'm gonna get raged at for this but you can't do anything to me. Heh-heh-heh. Nobody is watching me post this in heaven or hell or wherever, because that doesn't exist. You can't scare me in any possible way because you're all mad, crazy, lunatic, bigoted, narrow-minded Nazi evil fanatic maniacs who'd sure as hell put this forum before their own families, which explains a bit. Also nobody can say I'm a gamergologoid or whatever, since I don't even play TF2. I'm simply making light of your stupidity!

7. You say you're perfect, but you're not. You have no guardian angel protector crap or whatever and you have no messed-up psycho gay guy watching out for you from his house in the sky or whatever. You're just ordinary people, albeit crazy and stupid, and I'm only saying ordinary because otherwise I'd be contradicting myself. And hey, I'm sure a few of you will become normal again at some point in your sad, sad lives.

NOTE: This post is only meant to be targeted at the Landover lunatics, not the TF2 people. You might be a bit weird, but at least you're not mad!
Posted via Mobile Device

1. The Bible is made up of stories past down from generation to generation just like fairytales

2. Well I basically said that in 1. :P

3. Owned :D

4. Again owned :D

5. Lets not forget most wars were fought with only men as soldiers, What about CoD? That game is full of men dressed in military outfits chasing other men and then when they catch the MAN they are chasing they tie HIM up and beat HIM.

6. If there was a hell then all these "true Christians" would go there because they don't love anyone apart from other "true Christians". It's a shame Hell doesn't actually exist for them to go to.

7. The are probably going to argue that Google Earth is images sent from God.

just for shits and giggles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BMWtfodDCg

Redeemed Papist 11-20-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by being_gay_is_NOT_ok (Post 817234)
1. The Bible is made up of stories past[sic] down from generation to generation just like fairytales

Except they weren't written directly with inspiration from God.

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Jesus wins!

Quote:

2. Well I basically said that in 1. :P

Back atcha!

Quote:

3. Owned :D

Lack of scripture renders it invalid. Why have Hell if all people are equal?

Quote:

4. Again owned :D

God hates gays.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

End of discussion.

Quote:

5. Lets not forget most wars were fought with only men as soldiers, What about CoD? That game is full of men dressed in military outfits chasing other men and then when they catch the MAN they are chasing they tie HIM up and beat HIM.

Sounds demonic. We'll investigate it and get back to you.

Quote:

6. If there was a hell then all these "true Christians" would go there because they don't love anyone apart from other "true Christians". It's a shame Hell doesn't actually exist for them to go to.

Got any scripture for that?

Quote:

7. The are probably going to argue that Google Earth is images sent from God.

Why would we do that? Ever heard of special effects? Also, what shape are all their pictures? Put a lot of flat squares together and lay them out and what have you got?

being_gay_is_NOT_ok 11-20-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 817248)
Except they weren't written directly with inspiration from God.

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Jesus wins!

OK remember that for later.

Back atcha!

Lack of scripture renders it invalid. Why have Hell if all people are equal?

Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

God hates gays.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

End of discussion.

Why does he make people gay then?

Sounds demonic. We'll investigate it and get back to you.

Got any scripture for that?

Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Why would we do that? Ever heard of special effects? Also, what shape are all their pictures? Put a lot of flat squares together and lay them out and what have you got?

They are made with flat squares because that is how the software renders it. I know this because I have studied computer science at college for the last 3 years and I know how software works.

Redeemed Papist 11-20-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by being_gay_is_NOT_ok (Post 817249)
They are made with flat squares because that is how the software renders it. I know this because I have studied computer science at college for the last 3 years and I know how software works.

And none of that was lies to further the atheist antichrist agenda of "proving" God isn't real by deluding kids like you?

being_gay_is_NOT_ok 11-20-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 817258)
And none of that was lies to further the atheist antichrist agenda of "proving" God isn't real by deluding kids like you?

Religion is something invented by retards who can't explain the unexplained or can't be bothered to try and explain the unexplained.

Redeemed Papist 11-20-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by being_gay_is_NOT_ok (Post 817263)
Religion is something invented by retards who can't explain the unexplained or can't be bothered to try and explain the unexplained.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

In your face! Heathen.

J3susdicipl3 11-22-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 (Post 623356)
they made a soldier character that is protrayed as a gay character like my son told me he gave me this photo (warning it's interracial)

REAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE NOT GAY THEY ARE STRAIGHT JESUS LOVING MEN WHO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR LORD

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7...rbffs2046p.jpg

So you're saying a man who lays his life down for his country is not a real soldier because of his sexual preference? :wacko:

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 11-22-2011 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J3susdicipl3 (Post 817715)
So you're saying a man who lays his life down for his country is not a real soldier because of his sexual preference? :wacko:

Homosexuals are almost always liberals. It's a well established fact that liberals are not True Americans™. Don't believe me? Look it up on any blog or Real American™ message board like this one.

AlexHaefner 11-24-2011 06:05 AM

I can not believe how rude some people are here. The fact that somebody was raised a methodist should not give you reason to believe that their religion is wrong. They still believe in a savior correct? One can not help to be what they were raised. I'm a baptist, and I may not agree with other people's religions, but I will not go around telling people that they are believing in a false religion. It's just morally incorrect. Why can't we all just believe what we believe and let it all pan out? We'll see who's right in the end, no? Also, couldn't care less if I was banned from this one post. I just can not stand how utterly rude several of you are. Go ahead, ban me. Say that eternal damnation is assured. Couldn't care less what you people think.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-24-2011 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexHaefner (Post 818222)
I can not believe how rude some people are here. The fact that somebody was raised a methodist should not give you reason to believe that their religion is wrong. They still believe in a savior correct? One can not help to be what they were raised. I'm a baptist, and I may not agree with other people's religions, but I will not go around telling people that they are believing in a false religion. It's just morally incorrect. Why can't we all just believe what we believe and let it all pan out? We'll see who's right in the end, no? Also, couldn't care less if I was banned from this one post. I just can not stand how utterly rude several of you are. Go ahead, ban me. Say that eternal damnation is assured. Couldn't care less what you people think.

If you're such a good Baptist, why have you chosen to make your first post in a thread dedicated to warning parents about demonic video games that turn children queer?

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

Zechariah Smyth 11-24-2011 06:19 AM

Quote:

Good grief, LISTEN to yourself, man! Why are you so eager to see people burn in Hell? What kind of monster ARE you?

:blech:

You say "let it all pan out" like that is some kind of elegant egalitarian solution to spiritual matters. Do you apply the same standards to people trapped in a burning building? To people you see 20 miles from shore in a life raft? To sodomites prostrate on a gurney with a tub of Crisco© next to their gaping poopy-hole?

NO!

So why do you think it's OK to let Lutherans and Muslims and Buddhists throw their eternity away?

You are sick, man. SICK.

:badmood:

YiC,

Zech

Redeemed Papist 11-24-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

I can not believe how rude some people are here. The fact that somebody was raised a methodist should not give you reason to believe that their religion is wrong. They still believe in a savior correct?

BLaaaaaaaaah

Not THE saviour. How do we know who Jesus is? Do we make Him up in our heads (in which case how is He real and worthy of worship?) or is He as revealed to us in the Bible?

Quote:

Couldn't care less what you people think.

Clearly.

Limabean 11-26-2011 10:35 PM

I respect your opinion but I would just like to point out that there is no homo-sexuality. When he says I love you doctor, he means it in a sense that he is grateful that the doctor saved his life. Also he says get behind me so that he can protect the doctor. So actually what you say shows homo-sexuality actually shows people helping each other.