The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Negro Music Is Satanic (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=60791)

Youth Minister Harry 03-07-2011 09:54 AM

Negro Music Is Satanic

I've always suspected negro music to be a cacophony of the devil. I'm not talking about the old negroid spirituals where the coloreds jump and jive and jig for Jesus right in the middle of a "sermon" about Zion or some other silliness. I'm talking about the kind of music that inspires perfectly healthy teen boys to lower their trousers to their knees and gather on lawns in the suburbs as if they are in some kind of "freedman's town".

After researching the subject of boy behavior in depth, I have discovered a definitive link between satan and negro music. The link is: GOATS

Firstly, there is no question that goats are satan's mini-mules:

Leviticus 16:21-22
21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands vpon the head of the liue goate, and confesse ouer him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sinnes, putting them vpon the head of the goate, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wildernesse.

22 And the goate shall beare vpon him all their iniquities, vnto a land not inhabited; and he shall let goe the goat in the wildernesse.

Now, when played side by side with a goat bleating in a satanic tongue, rap music is immediately identifiable as the very voice of satan himself!

USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN VIEWING/HEARING THIS EVIDENCE!

:link:
http://www.houstonpants.com/lbc/PlayButton.jpg

AmericaRocks 03-07-2011 12:02 PM

Re: Negro Music Is Satanic

Nego music? I hope you do not mean Hip Hop/Rap since there are also white artists. Also, is not Jazz "negro" music? I mean, personally, I love the Temptations. "Talking bout MY GIRL"

María Gálvez-Villalobos 03-07-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericaRocks (Post 706013)
Nego music? I hope you do not mean Hip Hop/Rap since there are also white artists. Also, is not Jazz "negro" music? I mean, personally, I love the Temptations. "Talking bout MY GIRL"

Just because some whites peoples do this negro music you think is not negro musics? A monkey can paint a pciture if you shows it how paint whit brushes and paints and somethings like this but it no means that monkey is a artist is it?

There is englishes that can to play flamenco spain music but this no means that flamenco music is english music ¿no? Simples logic you really should to think more whit your head before to say silly things of music that you no understands very good. Just little cristian lady advises from me, but I think you should have thinked before to reply.

AmericaRocks 03-07-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mari Juana (Post 706019)
Just because some whites peoples do this negro music you think is not negro musics? A monkey can paint a pciture if you shows it how paint whit brushes and paints and somethings like this but it no means that monkey is a artist is it?

There is englishes that can to play flamenco spain music but this no means that flamenco music is english music ¿no? Simples logic you really should to think more whit your head before to say silly things of music that you no understands very good. Just little cristian lady advises from me, but I think you should have thinked before to reply.

I understood only half your idea since I could not understand your typing. Anyway, why were you typing on the Indian forum saying they cannot speak or write English when you clearly can not either? As Yoda once said "Hypocrite you are. The Force with you is not."

Lost Sheep McUinnean 03-07-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericaRocks (Post 706021)
I understood only half your idea since I could not understand your typing. Anyway, why were you typing on the Indian forum saying they cannot speak or write English when you clearly can not either? As Yoda once said "Hypocrite you are. The Force with you is not."

Are you serious? You must be exceptionally retarded not to be able to understand Sister Mari's posts. OK, she may be guilty of GBH towadrs the American language but only a little effort is required to be able to understand what she is saying.

If you have Down's Syndrome then you really shouldn't be here anyway.

Cursed 03-07-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Look, we True Christians don't go to your Star Trek collectibles forums to spread the Good News for a reason.

Can you guess what that reason is?

Politeness.

Where you born in the urinary trough of a lumberjack bar? Why are you so rude?

Are you a negroid?

AmericaRocks 03-07-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed (Post 706027)
Look, we True Christians don't go to your Star Trek collectibles forums to spread the Good News for a reason.

Can you guess what that reason is?

Politeness.

Where you born in the urinary trough of a lumberjack bar? Why are you so rude?

Are you a negroid?

Its star WARS. DUH. Hahaha. And you True Christians do come to Star Trek, Star Wars, even NFL.com forums to talk about (as Homer Simpson says) "Jebus Christ"

Cursed 03-07-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericaRocks (Post 706035)
Its star WARS. DUH. Hahaha. And you True Christians do come to Star Trek, Star Wars, even NFL.com forums to talk about (as Homer Simpson says) "Jebus Christ"

Oh dear me, I'm not up to speed on all of your pointless poppy-culture references? Sir, I will wear that as a badge of honor. You fill your mind with childish things instead of the Good Word.

As for True Christians going to your fan club forums to proselytize, never! You, sir, are a bald-faced liar; as we have already discussed, God hates liars.

Landover Baptists (True Christians) do not proselytize over the internet.

Why, do you ask?

Because we have manners; something you appear to be completely ignorant of. Were you raised in an orphanage near Chernobyl?

AmericaRocks 03-07-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed (Post 706041)
Oh dear me, I'm not up to speed on all of your pointless poppy-culture references? Sir, I will wear that as a badge of honor. You fill your mind with childish things instead of the Good Word.

As for True Christians going to your fan club forums to proselytize, never! You, sir, are a bald-faced liar; as we have already discussed, God hates liars.

Landover Baptists (True Christians) do not proselytize over the internet.

Why, do you ask?

Because we have manners; something you appear to be completely ignorant of. Were you raised in an orphanage near Chernobyl?

Snap. I forgot... YOU GUYS are the true Christians. And whats the Good Word? The definition is "something or someone desirable". Is Jessica Alba the good word?

Cursed 03-07-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericaRocks (Post 706049)
Snap. I forgot... YOU GUYS are the true Christians. And whats the Good Word? The definition is "something or someone desirable". Is Jessica Alba the good word?

Can you make a single post without referring to some fantasy Star Wars character?

You know what the Good Word is, and are trying to be facetious. I'm wise to your ways, deceiver.

Bible Student 03-09-2011 04:44 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mari Juana http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s/viewpost.gif

How many languages do you speak coherently? Ebonics does not count. I think you did not want to understand what Sister Mari wrote. From a linguistic point of view, her writing makes a lot of sense. So too does her advice.

Youth Minister Harry 04-17-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericaRocks (Post 706013)

Jazz is negro music in some circumstances, but that's a different thread altogether. If you had clicked the evidence link, you would have seen that I was talking about hip hop or rap music. Now, to be fair, I've tried to find some rapper music that wasn't pure evil, but this is the closest I've gotten.

The negro has two devils sitting on his shoulder, and eventually chooses the devil who offers him fish and soda water. Negros can't resist fish and soda water. Also, the music is the very voice of satan himself, as I'm sure you'll agree.

Bouncing In The Blood Of Christ,
Harry Lester

AFRICAN JEDI 04-17-2011 10:31 PM

What is "Negro"? Is this term racial? I am unaware of such colloquial
language sorry for my ignorance in Zimbabwe we have not got much American but I assume Negro meaning of Christian Hymn or Such things?

But yes I agree with post, if Negro is meaning of Christian Hymns I am all for this post, as I am sure Lucifer travels through musical waves, most music is such satanic. I must agree with original post "Negro" or "Christian" Music is very ignorant and satanic and should be abolished in most countries apart from Israel

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-17-2011 10:48 PM

Negro, or properly pronounced, “nigra”, comes from the Latin word, for black. It is most popular with depressive, sore-throated nigras bemoaning their lot in life without actually realizing that it its their inherent laziness and lack of intellect that left them in 5th place in the race of life.

Teaching a nigra about God is a thankless task and often, save in rare exceptions, the best you can hope for is turning out someone who sees Jesus as “White man’s God,” Which may or may not lead to Salvation™

Listen to this song, a nigra spiritual, and see how the common nigra thinks he’s been oppressed. I suspect that the next verse goes on about the inadequacy of Welfare and the costs of defending a paternity suit.

AFRICAN JEDI 04-17-2011 10:57 PM

You do not like "Black" people? Then this thread is void because of racial bias.

Alfred King 04-17-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AFRICAN JEDI (Post 734484)
You do not like "Black" people? Then this thread is void because of racial bias.

All whites are racists.

DeNiro 04-17-2011 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 734488)
All whites are racists.

We Have good reason to be.

as you can tell by this highly accurate graph, the rate at which 'Your Music' is sold depends on the crime.

http://dallaspenn.com/pics/albums/ba...salesgraph.jpg

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-17-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

La:4:7: Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: La:4:8: Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
Job:30:30: My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Song:1:6: Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Jer:4:28: For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
Jer:8:21: For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

La:5:10: Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Joe:2:6: Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

Na:2:10: She is empty, and void, and waste: and the heart melteth, and the knees smite together, and much pain is in all loins, and the faces of them all gather blackness.

You'll see that the Bible does not see being black in a positive light. The Lord saw fit to put the Curse of Ham on the nigra; if you have a problem, take it up with Him.

Quote:

All whites are racists.

Are you saying that because I'm white?

Youth Minister Harry 04-18-2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

I can assure you that no True Christian™ is racist. Racism is not tolerated at Landover Baptist Church. Neither is ignoring the Holy Bible. As Brother Bathfire has pointed out, the Lord has decided a judgment against people of color, and His judgements are true and fair.

Genesis 9:25 And he said, Cursed bee Canaan: a seruant of seruants shall hee be vnto his brethren.

As black people have chosen to rise up and cast off the slavery that God has commanded of them, they find themselves constantly struggling to survive or live fulfilling lives. Their work ethic is diminished and their schedules are persistently delayed (even negros joke about "Black People Time"). They turn to cocaine syringes and huffing extacy while driving stolen vehicles with absurdly distracting tires. They style their hair to be soft like a white person's hair and wear white person's designer clothing, pretending to have found success in their monthly government checks.

Quote:

All whites are racists.

The white people are not racist, my friend. The black man is the black man's worst enemy. It is the negro that condemns other negros to die in the streets for petty desperation and thug lifestyles. It is the negro who has ignored the Bible's Word that they have been condemned to servitude. It is the negro who rises up against God and against His chosen people, True Christians
™! Why do you insist on persecuting us? Why do you oppress us?

We have done nothing to deserve your hate and your hurtful words. Please take your accusations of racism to your negro church of satan and share with them the TRUTH of the King James Bible in its entirety. If they have a problem with being condemned to servitude by God, then tell them to take it up with GOD HIMSELF. We rebuke your satanic messages of hate here! SHOUT GLORY!

Exploding In A Spray Of Christ's Red Blood of Life,
Harry Lester

Tea_Party_Minister 04-18-2011 03:15 AM

Quote:

All whites are racists.

All white's are racist???! How dare you speak in our forum, nigra! Respect your Masters!