The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   6 Ways Fortnite Players Serve Satan (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114692)

Pim Pendergast 05-05-2018 12:44 AM

6 Ways Fortnite Players Serve Satan

6 Ways Fortnite Players Serve Satan

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/971/4...a3024501_c.jpg

Fortnite: Battle Royale by Epic Games is Satan's latest attempt to lure young people into his service. The premise of the game is that a storm came along and rained down monsters on the earth, which went around devouring people and destroying society. It is the player's task to find loot to construct forts and make weapons so that he can defend himself and his team from the next storm of monsters and rescue other survivors. You can play with others online and you get the choice of whether you want to be a constructor, soldier, outlander or ninja. Players are encouraged to make their teams as diverse as possible so that they will stand a better chance of survival, perpetuating the diversity-is-our-strength propaganda of the left. Here are six ways playing the game serves Satan's ends.

1. It promotes idleness

Gamers are lazy. They indulge in mindless escapism when they should be out getting a job or doing chores around the house or praying or reading their Bibles. Idleness is the leading cause of poverty.

Pro 10:4 He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.

2 Thes 3:10b If any would not work, neither should he eat.

Pro 26:14-16
14 As the door turneth upon his hinges, so doth the slothful upon his bed.
15 The slothful hideth his hand in his bosom; it grieveth him to bring it again to his mouth.
16 The sluggard is wiser in his own conceit than seven men that can render a reason.

2. It encourages looting

In Fortnite, looting is the only way players can get the materials to build forts and make weapons. Instead of earning what they need, players simply take whatever they find without any regard for property rights or the fruit of others' labor.

Ex 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.

"But it's just a game," I hear you say. Not so. The Bible tells us to think about pure and virtuous things.

Phil 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

You simply cannot obey this command if you spend hours every day playing this silly little game that requires you to think about nothing but looting and murder. Your time would be better spent reading the Old Testament.

3. It promotes the myth of climate change

In order to bolster support the failing theory of global warming, Fortnite presents an apocalyptic vision of the near future in which runaway climate change causes massive storms that rain down monsters on the world. God, however, has promised that the climate will not change. We need not fear rising sea levels. God has promised He will never again flood the earth.

Gen 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Job 38:8-11
8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

4. There were no white men in the trailer

People who play Fortnite are racist and sexist. They endorse the oppression of white men. In the trailer there is not a single white male to be found among the heroes. This is just another example of the gaming industry engaging in leftist political correctness and "positive discrimination". Women are not heroes. Their place is in the home.

Tit 2:4-5
4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

5. It is addictive

Kids are playing Fortnite in class and late into the night when they get home. If you are addicted to something, you have made it your idol, your god. This makes the real God green with envy. He will tolerate no rival for your affection and attention.

Ex 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

6. It presents and unrealistic, unbiblical view of the apocalypse

One of the goals for the heroes or "good guys" in Fortnite is to rescue survivors of the zombie apocalypse. This makes a mockery of everything the Bible says about the end times. It undermines and cheapens God's Word. Satan wants people to doubt the Bible, to think it's silly. In reality, all the heroes, all the good guys of the world – that is, all the Christians – will be taken away, raptured, before God pours out His righteous judgement on the world (Rev 3:10; Mt 24:30-31; Lk 17:34-35). Then there will be seven years of tribulation (Dan 9:27) in which monsters will torment the survivors.

Rev 9:2-11
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

But there will be no good guys left to rescue the survivors, who will simply be getting their just deserts anyway. Since the end times are coming very soon, as they have been for last 2,000 years, it will be the fate of all Fortnite players who survive the plagues, wars and other catastrophes prophesied in the Bible to be tormented by these locust-scorpions.

My message to Fortnite players is simple. Stop living a life of escapism and denial. Stop mocking God. Put down your silly little game and pick up your Bible and get on your knees before God in prayer. Instead of serving Satan in these six ways, serve God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. He will accept nothing less if you want to escape eternal torment.

Nobar King 05-05-2018 09:18 AM

Re: 6 Ways Fortnite Players Serve Satan

I have never played fortnight but I truly believe that is game from the Devil which is made to lure innocent Souls away from Christ.

Dr Laurence Niles 05-05-2018 11:50 AM

Isn’t this based on the Slant custom of killing school children for non-Biblical(KJV1611) reasons :angry:

The little ones are our most wonderful of things who love us unconditionally and should be equally loved (in a good way like the love of a kind Uncle and not that of a painted whore). They are our future and the children need to be protected in EVERY SINGLE CASE- NO EXCEPTIONS!

Apart from when Jesus says to, obviously.

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass

YIC

Pim Pendergast 05-05-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1232470)
They are our future and the children need to be protected in EVERY SINGLE CASE- NO EXCEPTIONS!

Apart from when Jesus says to, obviously.

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass

YIC

We serve a kind, loving and just God who is dead set against the murder of children.

Jer 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

He would never even think about endorsing it . . . except on those occasions when He has, as you pointed out.

WilliamJenningsBryan 05-05-2018 10:08 PM

I rarely venture into commenting on these "gamers" - we constantly get these trolls showing up here and complaining "it's just a game - get over it". That's just the problem - a "game" that promotes wantonness, sloth, and laziness - and they wind up fat, dumb, and stupid with no use to anyone - most of all Jesus. It's no wonder that women don't want to have anything to do with them - and no surprise they start whining again about being "incel".

Stop eating those Figgy Pops, get out of mommies basement and stop sponging off of your parent's Obamacare and learn to do something useful. Learn how to shoot a real gun and go help the National Guard defend our borders - and stop the mooselimb menace. Pick up a shovel and start digging and help build the wall - there are 1,954 miles of it.

Cranky Old Man 05-09-2018 12:39 PM

Amazing how Disney keeps making these child destroying tools for Satan.

Even more amazing is that Trump didn't sent the army to level Disney once and for all to save our innocent children.

Perhaps Trump is too busy solving the worlds problems in a single tweet and will I have to be a little patient.

Brother Gonzalez 05-09-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1232751)
Amazing how Disney keeps making these child destroying tools for Satan.

Even more amazing is that Trump didn't sent the army to level Disney once and for all to save our innocent children.

Perhaps Trump is too busy solving the worlds problems in a single tweet and will I have to be a little patient.

Trump is not allmighty, dear Brother. It seems to be, but is not.

Besides being patient, we can use our tool, our maximum tool: praying.

Pamela Smith 05-21-2018 11:15 PM

This awful game seems to be very popular in male schoolchildren these days, especially since it has come to mobile phones. Do you think schools will soon ban it?

minecraftman69 06-15-2018 01:35 PM

I play fortnite everyday for 5 hours since December, It's a good game because I can kill people and take my anger out on them, I'm also 23 and I'm an atheist.:devil::lex_12:

Elmer G. White 06-15-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minecraftman69 (Post 1234470)
I play fortnite everyday for 5 hours since December, It's a good game because I can kill people and take my anger out on them, I'm also 23 and I'm an atheist.:devil::lex_12:

Of course you are! Aren't you cute and predictable! :wub: We have met quite a few of your equally pimple-infested friends on our premises and many of them have eventually Repented® (Matthew 3:2) and chosen Jesus!

Now, what type of an atheist are you? Gnostic/agnostic? Apathetic? Positive/negative? Broad/narrow? Ignostic? Tell us more. Of course, regardless of type, the fate of all these people is the same (John 3:18). How does it feel to be called by Jesus unto our Forum? Unless He had spoken to you, you wouldn't be here! You may not yet know it but He's invited you to His Marriage Supper!

Revelation 19:9
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Finally, I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed with your username. Why did you choose only the fornication reference of "69"? Why not go full Monty and use also the other favorites of the gamer community, the fab "420" of substance-abuse of the always classic "666"? During the yonder-years you'd have been more imaginative and introduced yourself as, e.g., "420minecraft69man666". Well, not even atheists are what they used to be, as the era of this Earth draws to a close in expectation of Christ (Revelation 22:7)!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Dr Laurence Niles 06-15-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minecraftman69 (Post 1234470)

How typical that an Atheist’s first thoughts when angry is to kill someone. :thumbdown:

If you had any kind of emotion other than murder in you heart you would know the muscular embrace of Jesus Christ.

This is proof how angry and hateful atheotards actually are.

YIC

Nobar King 06-15-2018 05:13 PM

Satan feeds on this kind of activity. Repent your allegiance to him and join the real winning team. (I'm talking about Jesus).

Jeff h. Eheim 06-27-2018 04:55 PM

This blatant brainwashing of our children needs to end! These... these... creatures are damning our CHILDREN to HELL! :devil::sinner:
WE MUST END THIS OPPRESSION OF CHRISTIAN VALUES, the True™ ones, NOW!!!

John Berkley 06-27-2018 05:42 PM

All of these little children in our neighbourhood keep talking about this game called Fornite! I am tired of seeing these sinner kids talking about killing and robbing other people! They probably didn't read bible at all!!!!!

WHAT A SINFUL BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

OUR LORD HAS DIED FOR OUR SINS, BUT THEY DON'T CARE, THEY JUST DO THEIR SINFUL DEVIL DANCES AND PROMOTE SATAN'S IDEAS! :devil:

DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY FORTNITE!!!
THEY WILL JUST BE A PART OF SATAN'S SINNER SLAVES!

Jeff h. Eheim 06-27-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1234478)
Satan feeds on this kind of activity. Repent your allegiance to him and join the real winning team. (I'm talking about Jesus).

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Berkley (Post 1234803)
All of these little children in our neighbourhood keep talking about this game called Fornite! I am tired of seeing these sinner kids talking about killing and robbing other people! They probably didn't read bible at all!!!!!

WHAT A SINFUL BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

OUR LORD HAS DIED FOR OUR SINS, BUT THEY DON'T CARE, THEY JUST DO THEIR SINFUL DEVIL DANCES AND PROMOTE SATAN'S IDEAS! :devil:

DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY FORTNITE!!!
THEY WILL JUST BE A PART OF SATAN'S SINNER SLAVES!

Well said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pamela Smith (Post 1233564)
This awful game seems to be very popular in male schoolchildren these days, especially since it has come to mobile phones. Do you think schools will soon ban it?

I sure do hope so, for the purity of our glorious nations children.

Mary Etheldreda 06-27-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff h. Eheim (Post 1234802)
This blatant brainwashing of our children needs to end! These... these... creatures are damning our CHILDREN to HELL! :devil::sinner:
WE MUST END THIS OPPRESSION OF CHRISTIAN VALUES, the True™ ones, NOW!!!

I quite agree with you. The question is, how do you propose to do this? How do you contribute to True Christian™ values in your home, in your neighborhood, and in your community at large? What successes have you had? What have you learned from your failures? I ask because I find it more helpful to be productive than to simply rant angrily.

PeterJH79 07-17-2018 06:42 AM

so if playing fortnite sends me to hell, how can I get to heaven?

Elmer G. White 07-17-2018 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterJH79 (Post 1235311)

Dear sinner, it is simple but requires hard work.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Yours in Christ,

Cranky Old Man 07-17-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterJH79 (Post 1235311)

Are you retarded? By not playing Fortnite Battle Royale of course. Duh!

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

PeterJH79 07-18-2018 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1235312)
Dear sinner, it is simple but requires hard work.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Yours in Christ,

Hardwork? Such as? I don't want to burn in hell! I want to go to Heaven. what work do I need to do? How can I get there?