The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Mormon Teen Goes on Shooting Rampage (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=99766)

Pastor Ezekiel 06-14-2014 04:44 PM

Mormon Teen Goes on Shooting Rampage

THIS story reminds us all that Mormoons are ungodly demons who want nothing more or less than the destruction of Christianity. :angry:
Quote:

'Highly spiritual’ Oregon high school shooter Jared Padgett wrote plans to kill 'sinners' in diary: police

Police found the alleged shooter's diary in his family's Oregon home. The 15-year-old's detailed plans did not name specific people as targets, police said. A leader at the teen's Mormon church said Padgett was 'highly regarded for his spirituality.'

The 15-year-old freshman who opened fire on his Oregon high school Tuesday wanted to kill "sinners," the teen wrote in his diary.

Jared Padgett, an active member of an Gresham, Ore., Mormon church, shot and killed a student and injured a teacher during the attack on Reynolds High School before turning the gun on himself, police said.

While searching through the teen's home, officers found his journal, Portland's KGW reported.

In the diary, Padgett detailed plans to kill the "sinners" at his school, police said.

No specific students or teachers were named as targets. His writings did not outline how or when the killings would occur, police said.

Padgett was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Church elder Earl Milliron told the TV station that the 15-year-old was "highly regarded for his spirituality."

The teen, his brother and his father were all active in their Oregon church, Milliron said.

Milliron also said Padgett's parents' "tragic" divorce — which heavily affected the teen's dad — could have had an influence on the 15-year-old's mental health.

On Friday, the freshman's dad, Michael Padgett, released a statement to Oregon's FOX 12.

"We are finding it very difficult to put into words our state of mind and emotions," he wrote. "We are at a loss as to how and why this tragedy unfolded."

Freshman Emilio Hoffman was killed in the attack, police said.

He continued: "Our family does not condone and has never promoted violence or hatred toward anyone. The values that we have taught our children are love in Jesus Christ, compassion, forgiveness, and patience."

On Tuesday, Padgett brought a rifle, a handgun and a knife — all of which had been locked up in his family's home — to school, police said.

He allegedly gunned down 14-year-old Emilio Hoffman in the school's locker room and shot and injured a teacher.

Police found Padgett's body in a school restroom with a self-inflicted gunshot would, officers said.

Bobby-Joe 06-14-2014 04:49 PM

Re: Mormon Teen Goes on Shooting Rampage

Godly words Pastor Zeke. Mormons seek nothing more than the blood of good Christians. All we want to do is live our lives as our God commands us and for it we are persecuted.

Godfly 06-14-2014 05:22 PM

This isn't just a Mormon thing, it's a homogay thing. Mormanism is a homogay factory which produces two kinds of men. Jungle lust men who fill their homes with whores, and homogay men who can't get a woman and try to get each other pregnant.

You can just smell the lust for anus on this young man.

Jedediah 06-14-2014 07:12 PM

In his plan to kill sinners, did he intend to turn the gun on his congregation first? Mormons are unrepentent, willful sinners who show no evidence of turning from their adulteration and perversion of God's Word.

Deuteronomy 4:2

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Revelation 22:18-19
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

I'm content to let Jesus sort them out on Judgment Day and cast them into the deepest bowels of the pit of hell, but if they're willing to usher themselves along the wide path to perdition in a more expeditious fashion, I surely won't try to stop them. I'm far too busy praising the LORD and finding new ways to please Jesus to worry about what this cult of dorky, child-molesting sinners is up to. Mormon names are not inscribed in the Book of Life, so who cares? Let them shoot each other.

Dorks.

Alvin Moss 06-14-2014 07:36 PM

This is what happens when well intentioned Christians become backsliders and do not complete God's work.

In the !800's, when Joseph Smith came up with his absurd religion, Christians began to shoot, beat, stab, hang and sometimes incarcerate Mormans for their blasphemies. The Mormans, disliking this treatment, began to drift to the west, hoping to escape God's vengeance.

We were able to get Joseph Smith while he was still in Ohio and he was sent to the Lord for righteous judgment. Other demon worshippers took his place, notably Brigham Young, who took the place of Mr. Smith as their king. I am told that hunting Mormans from horseback became so popular that feral hog hunting almost ceased, leading to the current plague of wild pigs in this country. That is just one of the sad effects of Mormanism.

Eventually, the Mormans escaped far to the west, taking up in residence in godless Utah, far from righteous Christians. There, they prospered and captured many white women for their harems, which in turn led to more Mormans.

If the Godly men of the 1800's had chased down the Mormans and delivered justice to them then, we would have no Mormans to be hunting down Christians today. This atrocity took place outside of Utah, so American news sources got wind of it. These attacks happen every day in Utah, but we never hear about them because the Mormans keep it quiet.

The good news is it is never too late to rectify past errors. I propose that Christians form a mighty army to Crusade in Utah until the Mormans disappear. I believe this would please the Lord, who must be angry that the job was never finished when we had the chance.

WWJDnow 06-20-2014 10:13 PM

If I were forced to wear underpants designed in the 19th century, I'd probably grab a rifle and start shooting, too.