The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Obviously faggy pope says honest bible fearing True Christians are mentally diseased! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=94988)

Redeemed Papist 12-10-2013 12:41 PM

Obviously faggy pope says honest bible fearing True Christians are mentally diseased!

Blatantly obvious boy-raping faggot anti-Christ Pope Francis...

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-cont...pe-Francis.jpg

Just take a look at him, brethren. Has there ever been a more obvious salivating boy-anus-violating sodomite?

Anyway, he says that people who fail to twist scripture to mean you can put your tallywacker into little boys are mentally diseased. I mean where did Jesus say you should dress like women and sodomise boys?
:link: Pope Francis has been very clear about how he feels about ideological purity in religion. He’s been particularly critical of right-wing Christian fundamentalism. Pope Francis has shifted the focus of the Catholic Church to issues facing the poor and the sick. He has railed against economic inequality and has criticized the anti-gay and anti-abortion strains that have come to dominate the Christian Right here in America. Such ideological extremism is dangerous, not only to Christianity, but to the world. And Pope Francis said as much last Thursday.

“In ideologies there is not Jesus: in his tenderness, his love, his meekness. And ideologies are rigid, always. Of every sign: rigid. And when a Christian becomes a disciple of the ideology, he has lost the faith: he is no longer a disciple of Jesus, he is a disciple of this attitude of thought… For this reason Jesus said to them: ‘You have taken away the key of knowledge.’ The knowledge of Jesus is transformed into an ideological and also moralistic knowledge, because these close the door with many requirements. The faith becomes ideology and ideology frightens, ideology chases away the people, distances, distances the people and distances of the Church of the people. But it is a serious illness, this of ideological Christians. It is an illness, but it is not new, eh?”

Clearly, Pope Francis isn’t fond of the extreme ideals of the Christian Right. He supports helping the poor. He believes in economic fairness. He denounces hatred of gay people. He thinks the war against abortion and birth control has gone too far. Considering all of these things, it’s pretty obvious that Pope Francis was mostly talking to right-wing Christians on Thursday. Their ideological fanaticism has damaged religion. They have abandoned the true teachings of Jesus to pursue an extremist agenda. And Pope Francis just called them out for it
Straight out of the mouth of the false prophet himself. Yes, this man wants us to be gay and rape little boys, make no mistake! And he wants us to ignore the word of God and just make up a fluffy Jesus that wants us to accept homos and lesbos.

We cannot stand for this idolatrous claptrap, people! We must fight for Jesus! Fight to see this false prophet destroyed.
2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Jeremiah 23:16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.
FIGHT THE FAGGOTRY OF THE CATHOLICS! :pope: :bad:

Just listen to the man - he can't even speak the language of the Bible properly. I feel sickened by the thought of his ungodly tallywacker penetrating the anus of innocent and protesting young lithe boys, their faces distorted with the pain and humiliation, screaming for release - and saying it's God's will. Don't you feel it, too?

Zechariah Smyth 12-10-2013 01:24 PM

Re: Obviously faggy pope says honest bible fearing True Chistians are mentally diseased!

The only good thing about this yahoo is that it's possible that his clear hatred of the Bible and Jesus could topple the catlick cult once and for all. Once that is done, people will be looking for spiritual guidance elsewhere, and that is where True Christians™ come in.

:innocent:

Sure, it'll be hard to ween them off of the weirdo non-Biblical crap they do (praying to dead people, ritualized cannibalism, child sex, etc.), but I look forward to the challenge ahead.

YiC,

Zech

P.S. I can't wait to see how you-know-who will defend this stuff.

Wide-Open 12-10-2013 01:29 PM

Re: Obviously faggy pope says honest bible fearing True Chistians are mentally diseased!

I have been watching this beaner closely, and he manages to insult me (and The Baby Jesus) more and more.

I assume this will be the first pope who's going to burn Bibles. After all, it's clear he wants nothing to do with its content.

This man - if I can call him that - is seeking popularity with the atheists by means of attacking his own faith. Astonishing.

Dr Laurence Niles 12-10-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

I feel sickened by the thought of his ungodly tallywacker penetrating the anus of innocent and protesting young lithe boys, their faces distorted with the pain and humiliation, screaming for release - and saying it's God's will. Don't you feel it, too?
That thoughts keeps me awake at night :angry:

YIC

Bjorn Jensen 12-10-2013 04:47 PM

Not to mention that he's a damn wetback, too :angry:

Wide-Open 12-10-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 1047039)
Not to mention that he's a damn wetback, too :angry:

I always wondered if that's how the catholics refer to altar boys. :ph34r:

Daniel 4:25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Mary Etheldreda 12-10-2013 07:55 PM

The irony is rich in that one - calling people loyal to the faith of Christ crazy while he walks around in a palace in a dress, surrounded by old men in dresses and lace doilies.

:giggle:

Seriously, any man who sits on that much money ought to have some shelves that rotate to reveal mindbogglingly awesome but super secret Bat-Cave type fun rooms, or they should give their money away, as surely they are spending it wrong.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...5a9903b0ed.jpg

Redeemed Papist 12-11-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1047067)
Seriously, any man who sits on that much money ought to have some shelves that rotate to reveal mindbogglingly awesome but super secret Bat-Cave type fun rooms, or they should give their money away, as surely they are spending it wrong.

You won't catch any True Christian™ pastor like Pastor Zeke sitting on a wealth he doesn't deserve.

He worked hard for that private jet and all he uses it for is the Lord's work rescuing poor Asian boys from sin. :thumbsup:

Mistress Cookie 12-12-2013 12:35 AM

Re: Obviously faggy pope says honest bible fearing True Christians are mentally diseased!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 1047006)

“In ideologies there is not Jesus: in his tenderness, his love, his meekness..."

Right. Because Jesus™ screaming "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple," (Luke 14:26) is OH so MEEK and MILD!

Give me a break.

Note to Pansy Pope: Quite trying to cut down sturdy Jesus™ to fit your disco cloth!

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...isco_jesus.jpg

Alvin Moss 12-12-2013 02:38 AM

Re: Obviously faggy pope says honest bible fearing True Christians are mentally diseased!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 1047006)
Blatantly obvious boy-raping faggot anti-Christ Pope Francis...

Just take a look at him, brethren. Has there ever been a more obvious salivating boy-anus-violating sodomite?

Anyway, he says that people who fail to twist scripture to mean you can put your tallywacker into little boys are mentally diseased. I mean where did Jesus say you should dress like women and sodomise boys?
:link: Pope Francis has been very clear about how he feels about ideological purity in religion. He’s been particularly critical of right-wing Christian fundamentalism. Pope Francis has shifted the focus of the Catholic Church to issues facing the poor and the sick. He has railed against economic inequality and has criticized the anti-gay and anti-abortion strains that have come to dominate the Christian Right here in America. Such ideological extremism is dangerous, not only to Christianity, but to the world. And Pope Francis said as much last Thursday.

“In ideologies there is not Jesus: in his tenderness, his love, his meekness. And ideologies are rigid, always. Of every sign: rigid. And when a Christian becomes a disciple of the ideology, he has lost the faith: he is no longer a disciple of Jesus, he is a disciple of this attitude of thought… For this reason Jesus said to them: ‘You have taken away the key of knowledge.’ The knowledge of Jesus is transformed into an ideological and also moralistic knowledge, because these close the door with many requirements. The faith becomes ideology and ideology frightens, ideology chases away the people, distances, distances the people and distances of the Church of the people. But it is a serious illness, this of ideological Christians. It is an illness, but it is not new, eh?”

Clearly, Pope Francis isn’t fond of the extreme ideals of the Christian Right. He supports helping the poor. He believes in economic fairness. He denounces hatred of gay people. He thinks the war against abortion and birth control has gone too far. Considering all of these things, it’s pretty obvious that Pope Francis was mostly talking to right-wing Christians on Thursday. Their ideological fanaticism has damaged religion. They have abandoned the true teachings of Jesus to pursue an extremist agenda. And Pope Francis just called them out for it
Straight out of the mouth of the false prophet himself. Yes, this man wants us to be gay and rape little boys, make no mistake! And he wants us to ignore the word of God and just make up a fluffy Jesus that wants us to accept homos and lesbos.

We cannot stand for this idolatrous claptrap, people! We must fight for Jesus! Fight to see this false prophet destroyed.
2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Jeremiah 23:16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.
FIGHT THE FAGGOTRY OF THE CATHOLICS! :pope: :bad:

Just listen to the man - he can't even speak the language of the Bible properly. I feel sickened by the thought of his ungodly tallywacker penetrating the anus of innocent and protesting young lithe boys, their faces distorted with the pain and humiliation, screaming for release - and saying it's God's will. Don't you feel it, too?

I would like to add that I have never before seen a picture of someone so obviously pleased with himself in spite of the fact that he has been caught redhanded by a photographer while attempting to pick his nose.

His look says he was just standing there holding his finger up, but that is obviously absurd.

Mrs. Paddy McIrish 12-18-2013 04:15 AM

Praise Jesus that I was able to escape the papist cult that is the roamin' catlick church. "The One True Church" they call themselves - ha! What kind of church deviates from The One True Word of God (KJV1611 Bible) and invents creepy rituals (referred to as "traditions") as some sort of feeble substitution?

And what manner of church frightens poor innocent children with lies about a place called "pergatory," where souls spend years in a limbo-like state, their only possible escape to Heaven hinging upon prayers and indulgences (read: money) from living family members and loved ones? No, far better to teach children to fear Hell's neverending torment instead, or show them artist renderings of the damned with their skin burned off their bodies by Satan's flames; they'll sleep peacefully at night knowing the Truth!

I could go on and on, but I'm sure the wise Christian men of this forum have already discussed all the salient points of this wacko religion ad nauseum. Plus, no one wants to hear a rambling, chickenheaded woman! :giggle: