The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Blessings Brothers and Sisters! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95478)

JessicaLovesGod! 12-25-2013 07:28 PM

Blessings Brothers and Sisters!

I figured I would stop in and introduce myself again, Brothers and Sisters!
I have been gone for a very long time, my Father (and Pastor) saw it fit for me to travel with my Pastor as he went to preach to Unsaved Trash in foreign lands! :thumbsup: I have been so blessed! I was able to work with the women and help teach them many useful skills such as cooking, cleaning, and following their Leaders every word.They were rarely at home (as they should have been) but out with Godless heathens doing terrible terrible things! :fear2: I was able to show them the error of their ways, and many of them met privately with Pastor and were able to be saved after many meetings. He was overjoyed after the meetings and the more women he met with, the happier he was! The happier he was, the more full I felt with the Holy Spirit, I was unable to contain it!!
After returning home, Father said that Pastor is already planning the next missionary trip and that he would love to have me assist him again!!!
I am so thrilled to be back and to spread the word about all the great things I have been filled with!!

Jon Bradley 12-25-2013 07:44 PM

Re: Blessings Brothers and Sisters!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessicaLovesGod! (Post 1050911)
He was overjoyed after the meetings and the more women he met with, the happier he was! The happier he was etc..

I can tell, even by your precious attempt to create a muted recollection, that your father is a great man of God! And gifted at communicating one-on-one with women who have deep needs. May he continue to extend his vine, his branch, to more women who need the Good News! Thank you for this testimony, on behalf of your father, dear nameless daughter.

In His Grip,

Associate Pastor Jon Oliver

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 07:45 PM

Do you have a favorite bible verse? What church do you attend? What do you elders think of you being so long-winded?

Naomi Ruth Lamb 12-25-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessicaLovesGod! (Post 1050911)
I figured I would stop in and introduce myself again, Brothers and Sisters!
I have been gone for a very long time, my Father (and Pastor) saw it fit for me to travel with my Pastor as he went to preach to Unsaved Trash in foreign lands! :thumbsup: I have been so blessed! I was able to work with the women and help teach them many useful skills such as cooking, cleaning, and following their Leaders every word.They were rarely at home (as they should have been) but out with Godless heathens doing terrible terrible things! :fear2: I was able to show them the error of their ways, and many of them met privately with Pastor and were able to be saved after many meetings. He was overjoyed after the meetings and the more women he met with, the happier he was! The happier he was, the more full I felt with the Holy Spirit, I was unable to contain it!!
After returning home, Father said that Pastor is already planning the next missionary trip and that he would love to have me assist him again!!!
I am so thrilled to be back and to spread the word about all the great things I have been filled with!!

Jessica, What a blessed, inspiring post! Our LORD has truly blessed you in that you can bring feeble-minded women with great need to your father, that me may come unto them, helping them gird their loins with the truth of our wonderful Word of God, which surely he wields as a sword against the impotent satan. May you bring your father many multitudes of women as you continue your ministry. I assume your mother is maintaining the home as you travel, and rejoices in your sharing the stories of Pastor's miraculous journeys. Godspeed, Dear! Oh, if I could only join you one day!

JessicaLovesGod! 12-25-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon Bradley (Post 1050914)
I can tell, even by your precious attempt to create a muted recollection, that your father is a great man of God! And gifted at communicating one-on-one with women who have deep needs. May he continue to extend his vine, his branch, to more women who need the Good News! Thank you for this testimony, on behalf of your father, dear nameless daughter.

In His Grip,

Associate Pastor Jon Oliver

Oh, I never stated my name! I apologize Pastor, I was just so excited. I'm Jessica :)

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessicaLovesGod! (Post 1050979)
Oh, I never stated my name! I apologize Pastor, I was just so excited. I'm Jessica :)

Jessica, how many male children have you bore your husband so far? What church do you attend? What is your favorite bible verse?

JessicaLovesGod! 12-25-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester Longshire (Post 1050981)
Jessica, how many male children have you bore your husband so far? What church do you attend? What is your favorite bible verse?

Unfortunately, I do not have a husband, my Father says he hasn't found a True Christian yet that I am worthy of marrying. I attend First Baptist Church of Detroit (although Father wishes for us to attend a Godly Church with True Christians) and my favorite verse changes often, but they always have to do with submitting to those placed above me!

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessicaLovesGod! (Post 1050987)
Unfortunately, I attend First Baptist Church of Detroit

I'm sorry to hear that you don't have a husband yet. Your reproductive fitness is waning as we speak.

Why are you in Detroit? Are you of the colored persuasion? If so, don't worry, there is nothing wrong with that in and of itself.

Basilissa 12-26-2013 12:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JessicaLovesGod! (Post 1050987)
Unfortunately, I do not have a husband, my Father says he hasn't found a True Christian yet that I am worthy of marrying. I attend First Baptist Church of Detroit (although Father wishes for us to attend a Godly Church with True Christians) and my favorite verse changes often, but they always have to do with submitting to those placed above me!

Hi Jessica! :)

I'm glad you did not say you attended the Greater King Solomon Baptist Church in Detroit, because it looks like nobody has attended that one any time recently. (It still looks better than most buildings in this city, though).

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-26-2013 06:17 AM

Hello and welcome back, Jessica! :D

I suggest in the meantime, you hit the streets of southwest Detroit and minister to the needs of such lost souls:

http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima...ggalo-8092.jpg

Chester Longshire 12-26-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD (Post 1051046)
Hello and welcome back, Jessica! :D

I suggest in the meantime, you hit the streets of southwest Detroit and minister to the needs of such lost souls:

http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima...ggalo-8092.jpg

To be fair, the juggalos believe in God and have renounced atheist-science.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-27-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester Longshire (Post 1051087)
To be fair, the juggalos believe in God and have renounced atheist-science.

They are a foul, ungodly tribe of demons. :rtfm:

Faith_Machine 12-27-2013 11:38 AM

Jessica, I'm confused. Are you saying your father is the pastor? Or are they two separate individuals?