The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   God Hates Asexuals (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84162)

Cranky Old Man 06-08-2013 11:33 AM

Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy ManMan (Post 1007469)
I got an account specifically to comment this comment.

Somehow your name highly annoys me.

Quote:

First of all: God does not hate anybody. He loves everybody
Lies!

The truth: Proverbs 6:16-19, Hosea 9:15, Matthew 13:41-42, Deuteronomy 12:31.

Quote:

900% certainty
So you don't understand God and you cannot count. Are you a woman?

Crazy ManMan 06-09-2013 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 1007646)
Asexuality (just like beastiality, homosexuality, race mixing and other sexual perversions) makes me want to puke. God wants to you have children, many children, that you should train to be soldiers for Christ, and in order to do this, you have to have sex, GOD wants you to get married and SEE YOU have sex. Do you think that you are in a position to stand up to God's will? I am saddened and disgusted to see that you have chosen to be an asexual pervert and a part of the LGBTA community (Lesbian/Gay/Transgender/Asexual)

Think you can get away with being an asexual? Well maybe in this life, but certainly not in the hereafter. All perverts gets raped in hell, but i can guarantee you that Satan will rape you twice as much as the other perverts for your choice to be an asexual

IT.. IS.. NOT! A choice. Not even a little. Not a choice at all

Okay clearly nobody here understands what I am saying and I get the feeling you are too closed minded to get it anyway. I post one comment that kindly says it is not a choice and I get flagged as a hate monger? I am not defending homosexuals as much as you guys seem to make it out and god does love everybody, does not mean he does not punish them, much like a parent punishes their children.

A lot of the posts (and I do not mean to be a jerk or anything) honestly to me sound a little too similar to the logic of Nazis except replace Jew with Homosexual or Asexual.

I was hoping to help people here see things in a new light but clearly I was wrong, I will not be returning to comment further. Good bye and my god save you.

Bjorn Jensen 06-09-2013 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy ManMan (Post 1007778)
and god does love everybody, does not mean he does not punish them, much like a parent punishes their children.

You shouldnt think its that easy. God does not punish people that He loves, He punish people that He hates, it even says so in the Bible. Its not like a parent punishing a child, a parent who punishes their children still loves them and wishes them the best. While the people that are punished by God is people that He hates and He does not wish them the best.

Hosea 9:15
15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them:
For the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house,
I will love them no more:
All their princes are rrevolters.

Akroteri, pathetic jap wannabee 06-23-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Most of them are probably just closet fags anyway.
Quote:

just because everyone in the world finds you foul and distasteful does not mean you are asexual.
Quote:

I think asexuals are just ugly people.

Quote:

*It's just a cover story used by ugly people to explain why they don't have a date on Saturday night.
Quote:

Wait, isn't "asexural" those girls who stuff themselves with Ding-Dongs® and then puke it up later?
Quote:

So you don't understand God and you cannot count. Are you a woman?
Follow the Bible in whatever way you wish but comments like these show that you are just shitty people.

"Try to help those who argue against you. Be merciful to those who doubt. Save some by snatching them as from the very flames of hell itself. And as for others, help them to find the Lord by being kind to them, but be careful that you yourselves aren't pulled along into their sins. Hate every trace of their sin while being merciful to them as sinners."

I'll leave it to you to find the verse since you know your Bible so well.

Mary Etheldreda 06-23-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akroteri (Post 1010656)
Follow the Bible in whatever way you wish but comments like these show that you are just shitty people.

"Try to help those who argue against you. Be merciful to those who doubt. Save some by snatching them as from the very flames of hell itself. And as for others, help them to find the Lord by being kind to them, but be careful that you yourselves aren't pulled along into their sins. Hate every trace of their sin while being merciful to them as sinners."

I'll leave it to you to find the verse since you know your Bible so well.

Did you mean Jude 1:22-23?

And of some have compassion, making a difference:
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

There is no compassion greater than to face unjust persecution for the "crime" of sharing the only Truth that can set one free (John 8:32).

I think the part that commands True Christians™ to save with fear is sefl-explanatory, don't you? After all, it is a far more fearful prospect to consider spending an eternity of torment and suffering just to appease a foolish but fashionable wild-goose-chase fantasy to pretend to be "special" by being "different."

AngelKatie3 10-18-2013 08:10 PM

I would never be friends with asexuals. Why? They can't find the right date! Asexuals are God haters. They hate God and they love their sin. Thats why they have become serial killers. They're gonna burn in hell for not having children! They wanna make the human race extinct! :angry:

lukasekman 10-27-2013 03:00 PM

According to a recent research, asexuality is a causing a demographic meltdown in Japan, and a potential existential risk to the rest of the entire civilized world. Jap media calls it sekkusu shinai shokogun, or "celibacy syndrome".

Quote:

Japan's under-40s appear to be losing interest in conventional relationships. Millions aren't even dating, and increasing numbers can't be bothered with sex. For their government, "celibacy syndrome" is part of a looming national catastrophe. Japan already has one of the world's lowest birth rates. Its population of 126 million, which has been shrinking for the past decade, is projected to plunge a further one-third by 2060. Aoyama believes the country is experiencing "a flight from human intimacy"
Quote:

"A few people can't relate to the opposite sex physically or in any other way. They flinch if I touch them," she says. "Most are men, but I'm starting to see more women."
CCHR believe that the threat of asexuality is worse than heart and lung diseases, avian flu, autism, cancer, sudden colon prolapse, obesity and diabetes, combined! I don't want to put down the seriousness of avian flu and sudden colon prolapse, but at least they don't cause demographic meltdowns on their own. Asexuality is the denial of a vital function of humanity, similar to eating disorders. And yes, there is a high co-possession of asexuality and anorexia nervosa.

The situation is way too urgent for "humane" standard measures. Here are what the CCHR propose:
  • Deploy cyber bully teams against bloggers.
  • Corrective rape (yes, it might sound rough to liberals, but we don't have time for so called humane alternatives).
  • Censor art and blogs that promote or excuse asexuality.
  • Declare anyone who live with his or her parents past the age of 25 as illegal.
  • If a guy flinch if touched, tie him and have a women touching him until he stop flinching, under male supervision.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-27-2013 10:23 PM

Asexurals are basically queers who are either too perverted or too ugly to find another queer to commit sodomy with them. I know that's hard to imagine, but they do exist.

Bottom line: Jesus demands sons, and it is our job as True Christians™ to produce as many (non-queer) sons for Christ's army as possible. An asexural refuses to perform that simple task for our loving Savior©. :(

believeandbesaved 11-27-2013 07:30 PM

I am a Christian. I am saved. I love God, and Jesus, and my neighbors. I follow the 10 commandments. And I am, as someone who reserves judgment (judge not that you shall not be judged) deeply saddened by the show of ignorance on this thread.

Less than one percent of the population is asexual. I hate to break it to you, but I am severely doubting that this has much bearing on the population of the next generation.

Also, God loves everyone. Even sinners. So even if being asexual was a sin, which I don't believe to be true but I will let you run with it, God still loves them. God hates no one. Why would he give his only Son if he didn't love everyone!? He sent Jesus to Earth so that we could believe and be saved. Not so that we could use his name to denounce what we do not understand.

I will not deny that in the Bible, God denounces homosexuality, bestiality, and necrophilia. But nowhere does it say anything about people who do not find other humans (or anything else) sexually attractive. And asexuality isn't celibacy either, although celibacy is generally smiled on in the Bible.

If you want to point out asexuals lack of reproductive capabilities, does this mean that every person who can no reproduce biologically are worthless to God? That all he wants from us are to copulate and produce children? This makes me sick. God gave us free will for a reason, and one aspect of free will is whether or not you want to have sex. Also, asexuals can get married? Sex isn't a defining aspect of Love or marriage.

For those of raving about stoning and killing and etc. Jesus told us, whoever is blameless can throw the first stone. None of us are sinless, unless you are the next coming of Christ. So, if any of you have cut your hair recently or worn multi-fabric clothing, you can join me, the straight person who happens to not want to have sex, in Hell.

God bless, and good day to all.

P.S. If you want to try to drop the bomb shell of me being "too ugly" to be wanted, I will have you know that I have been asked out numerous times, and enjoyed lasting friendships with many of these people after I have gently rejected their advances.

Dr Laurence Niles 11-27-2013 07:38 PM

Oh, please. God does not love everyone. Only the people who follow His Holy word of the Bible(KJV1611) will get to Heaven.

The rest Jesus throws into the the lake of Fire. That is not love: that is fiery Justice to those who spit in Jesus' face.

YIC

believeandbesaved 11-27-2013 07:45 PM

What about those who have never heard the word of God? Those born in countries where Christianity hardly exists, and a different religion is the norm? Will they be slated for eternal damnation because of where they were born?

And yes, God really does love everyone. He wants everyone to get into Heaven. It doesn't make him pleased when people go to Hell. But they do go to Hell, because they did not listen and were not saved.

One could spit in the face of Jesus, and he will turn his other cheek. If one is truly remorseful, and prays, and begs forgiveness, Jesus will forgive them!

Didymus Much 11-27-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by believeandbesaved (Post 1044236)
...One could spit in the face of Jesus, and he will turn his other cheek...

This is cribbed from a response I made to someone else who didn't fully understand what "turning the other cheek" means (I didn't feel like typing it all out again):

I also know how few people actually understand what "turn the other cheek" really means. If you follow this link, you'll find the verse in question (Matthew 5:39) as it appears in 20 of the most common Bibles in use today. Notice how they ALL specify that someone's hitting your RIGHT cheek. Curious (or telling?), as there is very little else they agree on.

Back then, only the right hand was used for touching others. The left (as is still common in many countries) was used for toilet purposes. If I was to strike you on the right cheek using my right hand, it would have to be a backhand strike. This was the disciplinary method used on slaves and servants, and showed the the striker considered the other to be below them, socially.

By only presenting the left cheek as a target, you would force me to use a forehand strike, with the concomitant acknowledgement of you as my social equal.

Thus, we see that the "turn the other cheek" passage is NOT an instruction to yield unconditionally to any aggressor (as it has been portrayed by many, who either do not understand, or consciously wish to misrepresent, the message of the Bible), but instead is a passive-aggressive way of forcing them to treat you as an equal.

http://076dd0a50e0c1255009e-bd4b8aab...nal/original.0

ChristianCaucasian 11-27-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

What about those who have never heard the word of God? Those born in countries where Christianity hardly exists, and a different religion is the norm? Will they be slated for eternal damnation because of where they were born?

And yes, God really does love everyone. He wants everyone to get into Heaven. It doesn't make him pleased when people go to Hell. But they do go to Hell, because they did not listen and were not saved.

One could spit in the face of Jesus, and he will turn his other cheek. If one is truly remorseful, and prays, and begs forgiveness, Jesus will forgive them!

/

WHat countries are you thinking of? The whole world has heard the Word, and only the muslim and Asian world has deigned to reject it!
The only places where the Word is not heard are the places where it is prohibited like in China or Iran.
South Korea, for example, has quickly converted to Christianity while North Korea remains a land of heathens.

Didymus Much 11-27-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

What about those who have never heard the word of God? Those born in countries where Christianity hardly exists, and a different religion is the norm? Will they be slated for eternal damnation because of where they were born?...

YES.

Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 11-27-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

What about those who have never heard the word of God?

If ignorance of God's Words was a loophole, then the work of missionaries would actually be counter-productive. :o

believeandbesaved 11-27-2013 08:10 PM

We are straying from the topic at hand. One, in my first reply, I was talking about asexuality. Why did you ignore everything except for the phrase "God loves everyone"? I am confused.

To ChristianCaucasian: I had no idea you the faith structure of every single country in the world! I will try to keep that in mind next time I make an educated conjecture. Also, you mention that in North Korea Christianity is banned. If it is banned, how do the people get a chance to hear the Word? Where are they getting the faith?

In an area densely populated with, lets say, Buddhists, being Buddhist is all you know. You don't go straying from the faith. It's not an act of spite. It's just cultural. Just like none of you would stray from Christianity.

To Didymus Much: I think you are looking to far into the historical factor of this teaching, rather than the spiritual factor. It is about forgiveness, not about submission.

Also, you can't believe what you do not know about.

Like, for example, someone who did not know about the Uncertainty Principle (Werner Heisenberg) can't be said to not believe it, because they do not know about it. Yes?

I'm sorry you feel this way, all of you. I will continue in my faith as an asexual despite your abhorrence towards it.

Didymus Much 11-27-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by believeandbesaved (Post 1044243)
...Like, for example, someone who did not know about the Uncertainty Principle (Werner Heisenberg) can't be said to not believe it, because they do not know about it. Yes?...

And that would be perfectly acceptable for anyone who doesn't have to pass a physics exam <<< this is where you connect the dots.

God has clearly laid out for you (as a Christian) His instructions and conditions for admittance to the better part of the Hereafter, in the Bible. As Mark 16:16 plainly states, anyone who does not believe in Jesus and/or is not Baptized will not be Saved, endof.

A Follower 11-27-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by believeandbesaved (Post 1044231)
I am a Christian. I am saved. I love God, and Jesus, and my neighbors. I follow the 10 commandments. And I am, as someone who reserves judgment (judge not that you shall not be judged) deeply saddened by the show of ignorance on this thread.

Less than one percent of the population is asexual. I hate to break it to you, but I am severely doubting that this has much bearing on the population of the next generation.

Also, God loves everyone. Even sinners. So even if being asexual was a sin, which I don't believe to be true but I will let you run with it, God still loves them. God hates no one. Why would he give his only Son if he didn't love everyone!? He sent Jesus to Earth so that we could believe and be saved. Not so that we could use his name to denounce what we do not understand.

I will not deny that in the Bible, God denounces homosexuality, bestiality, and necrophilia. But nowhere does it say anything about people who do not find other humans (or anything else) sexually attractive. And asexuality isn't celibacy either, although celibacy is generally smiled on in the Bible.

If you want to point out asexuals lack of reproductive capabilities, does this mean that every person who can no reproduce biologically are worthless to God? That all he wants from us are to copulate and produce children? This makes me sick. God gave us free will for a reason, and one aspect of free will is whether or not you want to have sex. Also, asexuals can get married? Sex isn't a defining aspect of Love or marriage.

For those of raving about stoning and killing and etc. Jesus told us, whoever is blameless can throw the first stone. None of us are sinless, unless you are the next coming of Christ. So, if any of you have cut your hair recently or worn multi-fabric clothing, you can join me, the straight person who happens to not want to have sex, in Hell.

God bless, and good day to all.

P.S. If you want to try to drop the bomb shell of me being "too ugly" to be wanted, I will have you know that I have been asked out numerous times, and enjoyed lasting friendships with many of these people after I have gently rejected their advances.

You want answers to your other ignorant rantings spewing hatred on God? Okay.

There are many more commandments in the Bible than just the 10 you claim to follow. We follow all of them, as Jesus instructed us to do (offend in the slightest and you're guilty of all).

You reserve judgment because you failed to read the Bible. Anyone who has ever read any part of the Bible has come across various verses requiring us to exhort and rebuke people without stopping. And did Jesus Himself fail to rebuke people? Or did He tell sinners to stop sinning? And even if by accident you had only opened your Bible on the page where you read "to judge not lest you be judged" you could not have missed the following verses that explain what is meant there, that we should not judge hypocritically, but that we certainly should tell our neighbors when they stray.

Your defense of asexuality and other perversions seems to be based on only one thing, and that is that you can ignore God's command to populate earth by claiming you don't feel like having intercourse. Your feelings are irrelevant. And worse, as a woman you will be saved through childbearing and the pain that comes with that , which you deserve for your born sins, no children=no heaven.

You claim God loves everyone, but would you burn a loved one to death? Or torture them? Of course not, but that is what God does to sinners, even the slightest sin means the sinner, the person committing the sin, is going to get tortured, not for a day or a year, but for thousand upon thousands of years. A billion years after the rapture and Jesus wiping the earth of all non-Christian scum He will still cause someone who gathered firewood on a sabbath day to be in constant unbearable and unrelenting suffering. Is that love?

Of course God wants to love everyone, but He can't do that if we don't love Him first and apologize to Him for Him creating us as sinners.

Our belief that God wants us to have children makes you sick? No, God makes you sick, as this is a command directly taken from His Word. Consider if you are not a satanist instead of a Christian, if thinking of God's loving directions for us makes you sick, then perhaps you are not as good a Christian as you think you are.

Your final remarks about Jesus are perhaps the most tragic in your entire post, saying that only blameless people should cast stones (true) and that none of us is blameless (false). This shows you don't believe in the most important thing that Jesus came here to tell us: we can be cleansed of our sins by washing in His blood. Washing us in His blood means we are then free of all sin, we can go to heaven, and we can cast the first stone, just some of the things reserved for people who are entirely without sin.

P.s. You being a pity case doesn't mean you're not ugly on the outside (you being ugly on the inside we have already established).

Pim Pendergast 11-27-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by believeandbesaved (Post 1044231)
I am a Christian. I am saved. I love God, and Jesus, and my neighbours.

Amen! That's all that's required of us, that we love God and our neighbour.

Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love?

Quote:

And I am, as someone who reserves judgment (judge not that you shall not be judged) deeply saddened by the show of ignorance on this thread.
You need to read this sermon: The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1-5)

Quote:

Also, God loves everyone. Even sinners. God hates no one. Why would he give his only Son if he didn't love everyone!? He sent Jesus to Earth so that we could believe and be saved.
God does not love everyone. He hates lots of people.

Leviticus 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

Deuteronomy 32:19 And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Psalm 5:6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

Psalm 10:3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.

Psalm 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Psalm 53:5 There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.

Psalm 73:20 As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

Psalm 78:59 When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel:

Psalm 106:40 Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Proverbs 22:14 The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein.

Lamentations 2:6 And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden: he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the LORD hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Amos 5:21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

Zechariah 11:8 Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me.

Malachi 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Revelation 2:6; 15 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

Quote:

For those of raving about stoning and killing and etc. Jesus told us, whoever is blameless can throw the first stone. None of us are sinless, unless you are the next coming of Christ.
You're taking that passage out of context.

Jn 8:1-6a
1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him.

Jesus is teaching in the temple on the Mt. of Olives and people are listening, but not everyone. The Scribes and Pharisees, still seeking to discredit Jesus, being jealous that "the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37), brought a women in adultery.

Vs. 4: "Master," they say, hypocritically, "this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act" (keep that in mind because that will be the key issue).

Vs. 5: "Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?" They are trying to make it appear that Jesus opposed the Law given by Moses, which he did not.

John 8:6b-8
6b. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

From vs 7, we see that he didn't answer them immediately, but eventually he said, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." Jesus is referring to Deuteronomy 17:6-7.

6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.

These verses state that to stone someone properly, witnesses had to be present and actually be the first to initiate the death sentence.

The law was very specific with regard to adultery in that it stated that both the man and the woman had to die.

If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel. (Deut. 22:22)

It just doesn't take much processing power then to see what Jesus was saying: "He who is not guilty of adultery be the first to cast a stone at her." And if indeed the woman was caught "in the very act" of adultery, then where was the man?

In their earnestness to see Jesus look like a riotous, anti-Moses, turnabout messiah, they didn't even bother to keep the law they boasted so much about.

John 8:9-11
9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

So the law couldn't be carried out - not because Jesus opposed killing - but because the law could not be carried out properly. Jesus was the only one who kept the law perfectly.

The idea that Jesus was saying, "He who is not guilty of any sin at all cast a stone at her first" makes no sense because, in that case, no one could have ever carried out the law since all have sinned (I Kings 8:46; Eccl. 7:20; Romans 3:23).

believeandbesaved 11-28-2013 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Follower (Post 1044248)
You want answers to your other ignorant rantings spewing hatred on God? Okay.

There are many more commandments in the Bible than just the 10 you claim to follow. We follow all of them, as Jesus instructed us to do (offend in the slightest and you're guilty of all).

You reserve judgment because you failed to read the Bible. Anyone who has ever read any part of the Bible has come across various verses requiring us to exhort and rebuke people without stopping. And did Jesus Himself fail to rebuke people? Or did He tell sinners to stop sinning? And even if by accident you had only opened your Bible on the page where you read "to judge not lest you be judged" you could not have missed the following verses that explain what is meant there, that we should not judge hypocritically, but that we certainly should tell our neighbors when they stray.

Your defense of asexuality and other perversions seems to be based on only one thing, and that is that you can ignore God's command to populate earth by claiming you don't feel like having intercourse. Your feelings are irrelevant. And worse, as a woman you will be saved through childbearing and the pain that comes with that , which you deserve for your born sins, no children=no heaven.

You claim God loves everyone, but would you burn a loved one to death? Or torture them? Of course not, but that is what God does to sinners, even the slightest sin means the sinner, the person committing the sin, is going to get tortured, not for a day or a year, but for thousand upon thousands of years. A billion years after the rapture and Jesus wiping the earth of all non-Christian scum He will still cause someone who gathered firewood on a sabbath day to be in constant unbearable and unrelenting suffering. Is that love?

Of course God wants to love everyone, but He can't do that if we don't love Him first and apologize to Him for Him creating us as sinners.

Our belief that God wants us to have children makes you sick? No, God makes you sick, as this is a command directly taken from His Word. Consider if you are not a satanist instead of a Christian, if thinking of God's loving directions for us makes you sick, then perhaps you are not as good a Christian as you think you are.

Your final remarks about Jesus are perhaps the most tragic in your entire post, saying that only blameless people should cast stones (true) and that none of us is blameless (false). This shows you don't believe in the most important thing that Jesus came here to tell us: we can be cleansed of our sins by washing in His blood. Washing us in His blood means we are then free of all sin, we can go to heaven, and we can cast the first stone, just some of the things reserved for people who are entirely without sin.

P.s. You being a pity case doesn't mean you're not ugly on the outside (you being ugly on the inside we have already established).

Okay.

I love God. Where did I seem to hate him? Was it where I denounced your belief that people who do not want children are useless and unloved by God? Because I believe I was speaking out against you, not against Him. And yes, there is a difference. You are not God.

You are being extremely disrespectful. I objectively stated my beliefs and you completely trampled all over them, calling me something other than Christian, ugly on the inside, and a pity case. I am not a pity case. I am a very happy, healthy, and spiritually fulfilled person. From your angry and spiteful ravings, I am wondering if you are projecting your own feelings about yourself upon me. I am innocent of everything you claim. I am just trying to show you a different point of view, respectfully. I don't need for you to insult me for professing my faith.

Despite the fact that Jesus died for us, and created us anew with his sacrifice, this does not give us a free pass to judge everyone and play God. We are still sinners. We are still blamed. Only through a relationship with Jesus can we be pure. And we, as inherent sinners, will still stumble and fall. Jesus doesn't judge us for that, as long as we get back up and ask for forgiveness.

What I see in you, sir, is what Jesus pointed out to be the Pharisees and High Priests. You claim to be perfect amidst your trumpets and fanfare. You preach and lecture, and yet you yourself do not follow all of what the Bible has to offer! I do not want to have children. You have, it seems by your picture, cut your hair! Did you not know that you are not supposed to cut your hair? By your standards, you are an abomination, and should be cast into Hell. But in reality, you are a child of God. Just like me! And God loves us both! Why does this seem to be so insulting to you?

In reality, we are all sinners. Me not wanting to have sex, which is very legitimate, I assure you, does not make me defective or unloved by God.

You said some very spiteful things to me, which goes against one of Jesus' teachings. I think it may be one of the most important ones.

Love thy neighbor as thyself.

And if you try to tell me I'm taking it out of context, I won't have it.

To Pim Pendergast: I liked your response much better. You were clean, succinct, and professional in your rebuttal. You made some good points. But I believe, that when Jesus died for us, he made a new covenant for man. One that had hope and love as its center, instead of incessant rule following. That sounds bad, but I believe that if you first Love God Above All Else... and then Love Your Neighbor As Thyself, that is the core values of Christianity. Of course it is wise to follow the Bible to the best of one's ability. But getting into heaven isn't all about whether or not you went into seven day seclusion upon getting your period, or some other non practiced, out of date law.