The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Harvard study - average IQ by religion (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=40325)

Jacob the Angry Liar 04-07-2010 02:58 AM

Harvard study - average IQ by religion

Muslim- 92
Christian- 98
Pagan- 98
Hindu- 104
Buddhist- 108
Jew- 115
Atheist- 119

What do you think? Is it really probably that joos, athians, etc. are smarter than us? Personally, I think this is all a load of crap. Anyone who can't accept the LORD Jesus is obviously quite stupid. :thumbdown:

Logan 04-07-2010 03:19 AM

Re: Harvard study - average IQ by religion

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob11 (Post 501078)
Muslim- 92
Christian- 98
Pagan- 98
Hindu- 104
Buddhist- 108
Jew- 115
Atheist- 119

What do you think? Is it really probably that joos, athians, etc. are smarter than us? Personally, I think this is all a load of crap. Anyone who can't accept the LORD Jesus is obviously quite stupid. :thumbdown:

Fixed it for you there:
Muslim- 10
Christian- 120
Pagan- 67
Hindu- 101
Buddhist- 103
Jew- 100
Atheist- (-5)

The study was probably conducted by Jews, this one is better.

GOD=life 04-07-2010 07:31 AM

The reason Christians come out lower on the IQ scale is because it covers all people who call themselves Christian, including the fluffy-bunny kind who never even picked up a Bible.

It also includes catholics, who are, by definition, not very bright. If they were bright, they wouldn't follow pedos in dresses.

If limited to only True Christians who read the entire KJV 1611 Bible, the IQ would be around 130 as our own research indicates.

Levi Jones 04-07-2010 07:40 AM

There are only a few thousand atheists in the world. There are over 2 billion Christians. Of course there are certain demographics, like all the spics, that are going to bring the average way down.

Brother Enoch 04-07-2010 01:13 PM

Well, I can agree with the study in one aspect. Muslims are the single stupidest group. Even atheists aren't dumb enough to strap bombs to themselves and blow up other muslims because some bearded guy who hasn't bathed in months tells them they'll get 72 virgins in Heaven as a reward. :dunce:

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-07-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Muslim- 92
Christian- 98
Pagan- 98
Hindu- 104
Buddhist- 108
Jew- 115
Atheist- 119

There's something fishier than 5 loaves here! :angry: The figures clearly indicate that if a pagan became an atheist, his IQ would rise overnight! This is arrant nonsense. God would not reward someone who worshiped false gods then turned to worshiping no gods at all. :wacko:

I don't know what those idiots at Harvard were studying, but it wasn't common sense.

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-07-2010 02:10 PM

Who cares about the worldy definition of intelligence anyway?

Matt. 11:25: At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Antichrist66 04-07-2010 07:44 PM

UR JUST RETARDS, RETARDS HERP DERP
http://yourimg.in/i/yrkwa354.jpg

Brother Enoch 04-07-2010 07:55 PM

Ah, the serpent examining the forbidden fruit before tempting Eve with it. First representation of the serpent before it lost it's legs for its sin (Genesis 3:14) that I've seen! Good stuff! I've added it to my Biblical images file. Thanks!!

GOD=life 04-07-2010 07:59 PM

Reported the retard for spamming...

Johny Joe Hold 04-07-2010 11:51 PM

Quote:

Muslim- 92
Christian- 98
Pagan- 98
Hindu- 104
Buddhist- 108
Jew- 115
Atheist- 119

I hate to be one of those, you know, conspiracy theorists, but it is clear to me that this IQ test is part of the Homosexual Agenda.

Muslims kill homos. So do Christians. The rest are all wishy washy. Homos wanted to make us look bad so they made up this "test".

Jacob the Angry Liar 04-08-2010 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 501660)
I hate to be one of those, you know, conspiracy theorists, but it is clear to me that this IQ test is part of the Homosexual Agenda.

Muslims kill homos. So do Christians. The rest are all wishy washy. Homos wanted to make us look bad so they made up this "test".

True, but Joos are also supposed to kill homos (they have Leviticus in their "torah" too; I think they copied it from us :angry:) and they supposedly have an average IQ of 115.

Levi Jones 04-08-2010 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob11 (Post 501724)
True, but Joos are also supposed to kill homos (they have Leviticus in their "torah" too; I think they copied it from us :angry:) and they supposedly have an average IQ of 115.

Supposedly, the big nosed ash-can-nazis with all the inbreeding problems have an average IQ in the range of 135.

So I hear.

James Hutchins 04-08-2010 03:56 AM

I am surprised, being the data was compiled by Harvard, that they did not list catlicks. I mean, those papist perverts are all catlicks. You know how they are. I have sacks of rocks with more sense. Probably scored so low they were embarassed to be on the list.

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-08-2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Muslim- 92
Christian- 98
Pagan- 98
Hindu- 104
Buddhist- 108
Jew- 115
Atheist- 119

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 501739)
I am surprised, being the data was compiled by Harvard, that they did not list catlicks. I mean, those papist perverts are all catlicks. You know how they are. I have sacks of rocks with more sense. Probably scored so low they were embarassed to be on the list.

They lumped the Catholics in with the Christians, Brother. Their Mary-worshipping lowered the average.

But even more, I bet the adult IQ tests are slanted. They look for "worldly" views -- who more than atheists and Jews would know about worldly things like comparative religions and finance?

James Hutchins 04-08-2010 05:59 PM

Mixed catlicks in with Christians? God knows who/what else they juggled about. Their data is totally meaningless (except the mooslime and pagan numbers, though they seem a bit high, 30~40 points).

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-08-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob11 (Post 501724)

They do have Leviticus in their Torah, but a minority of them even believe in God (according to one of their own sources).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 501949)
They lumped the Catholics in with the Christians, Brother. Their Mary-worshipping lowered the average.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they lumped the magic-undie-wearing LSD cultists with Christians, too, as the sick-ular world so often does. Imagine what that did to the average.

True Disciple 04-10-2010 05:58 PM

Well, of course the atheists are going to get out higher if they let the muslims, pagans, ufologists and satanists out of that group. What a stupid study.:thumbdown:

ringworm 04-14-2010 09:48 AM

I disagree with this study, but not for any religious reasons. Intelligence and religion are in no way related.
Every previous post about this supposed study (which i doubt even occured, much like everything in the bible) just show how ignornant religion can make you.

GOD=life 04-14-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ringworm (Post 506257)
I disagree with this study

Why? Have you done your own study? What are your rational arguments?

Opinions don't count, just cold hard facts

Quote:

Intelligence and religion are in no way related.

This study shows otherwise.

Quote:

just show how ignornant religion can make you.

Then why do you disagree with the study?