The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62815)

Lycia The Repentant 04-07-2011 08:32 PM

BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER!

1 Attachment(s)
Brethren and Sistren,

Recently, my little sister called me up and asked my advice on a problem she's been having. I know she's always looked up to me, considered me to be an excellent role-model and values my advice, so I was happy to provide it. Anyways, apparently her boyfriend has been spending too much time playing something she said he called a "Diablo-clone". I told her she should smash the game cartridge and tell her boyfriend that they both need to accept Jesus and start living like True Christians™. She then sighed and got off the phone, presumably to take my advice. Anyways, I decided to research this video game further, and I can't begin to tell you how horrible it actually was!

Apparently Blizzard, makers of such filthy games like World of Warcraft, Starcraft II and Oblivion, have a horrible series of games glorifying Satan called "Diablo". Apparently there are two sequels, or "clones" as gamers call them, of this game, the most recent having been released in 2009. How this horrifying game managed to get released without widespread calls for it's banning is beyond me!

Here is just a short list of the horrible things this game includes...

• Upon starting the game up, the player is asked to "role-play" as one of three characters: the Destroyer, a tatooed meathead obviously inspired by a member of the BDSM-sodomite community known as a "power top bear"; the Vanquisher, a scantily-clad harlot who gains "levels" by soliciting people for s*x and fornicating with them; and, worst of all, the Scientist, a demon-summoning wizard who builds sex-robots and espouses Darwinian propaganda!
  • After choosing to role-play as one of these three characters, the player is then required to choose an "animal partner", which in the context of this game is probably either used as a sacrificial offering to demons or for the player to partake in simulated bestiality with.
  • All of the characters are required to use witchcraft and sorcery by purchasing "spells" from some sinister cabal. The player is also NOT allowed to use prayer or faith in the Lord to overcome obstacles!
  • The player is constantly encouraged to murder people, steal their possessions, and then sell them or pay a wizard to "enchant" them to become stronger, implying that a life of thievery, murder and Satanism is a valid career option.
  • The game is infinitely long! It never ends! It's a calculated attempt by Blizzard into forcing people into Diablo-addiction and a life-time of servitude to Satan!
  • The game includes detailed instructions for your character to consult with spirits and summon skeletons. This, of course, is specifically forbidden by Deuteronomy 18:10-12!
  • The main plot of the game is to sabotage a mine. What kind of person would want to sabotage a capitalist operation like that? A free-thinking anarchist! :angry:
  • Finally, the game encourages repetitive mouse-clicking and movement, which can lead young women into a repetitive stimulation of her lady-bits. Blizzards Entertainment wants to train young ladies to m*sturbate!
As Christians, we know that whatever a person does, it should be done for the glory of God.

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
1 Corinthians 10:31

Does playing a game which promotes bestiality, Satan-worship, prostitution and science sound like something that can possibly be used to glorify God? Of course not!! That's why we True Christians™ need to unite and make sure that Diablo 3 gets BANNED and these game programmers can't make any more children into servants of Satan!

I've included a screenshot of the game (which I've carefully censored :bad:) so we can all see what we're dealing with here. Let's get this game cartridge off the shelves of stores EVERYWHERE!

Cranky Old Man 04-07-2011 09:13 PM

Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER!

A good find Sister! Clearly there is no limit to the lows that Blizzard will go to to destroy our innocent children. I am certain they have gay orgies with animals all the time at their headquarters.

They even put a picture of their CEO on the box:
http://i.imgur.com/aNRdL.jpg

MisterM 04-07-2011 09:16 PM

Thanks for this information. I think I need to beat my kid, he was talking about this game. Of course we don't have it but I think he saw this at his friend.

Btw, do you happen to have the screenshot from other angle, maybe front? I want to study some heretic symbols I think I saw there :innocent:

SayvedByTheLord 04-07-2011 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterM (Post 727429)
Thanks for this information. I think I need to beat my kid, he was talking about this game. Of course we don't have it but I think he saw this at his friend.

Btw, do you happen to have the screenshot from other angle, maybe front? I want to study some heretic symbols I think I saw there :innocent:

Beating children always does them good and instills the Lord into them.

As for this game I would need to see some of the frontal scenes in order to fully condemn it.

Praise Jesus!

MitzaLizalor 04-12-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant (Post 727391)
  • Upon starting the game up, the player is asked to "role-play" as one of three characters: the Destroyer, a tatooed meathead obviously inspired by a member of the BDSM-sodomite community known as a "power top bear"; the Vanquisher, a scantily-clad harlot who gains "levels" by soliciting people for s*x and fornicating with them; and, worst of all, the Scientist, a demon-summoning wizard who builds sex-robots and espouses Darwinian propaganda!
  • After choosing to role-play as one of these three characters, the player is then required to choose an "animal partner", which in the context of this game is probably either used as a sacrificial offering to demons or for the player to partake in simulated bestiality with.
  • All of the characters are required to use witchcraft and sorcery by purchasing "spells" from some sinister cabal. The player is also NOT allowed to use prayer or faith in the Lord to overcome obstacles!
  • The player is constantly encouraged to murder people, steal their possessions, and then sell them or pay a wizard to "enchant" them to become stronger, implying that a life of thievery, murder and Satanism is a valid career option.
  • The game is infinitely long! It never ends! It's a calculated attempt by Blizzard into forcing people into Diablo-addiction and a life-time of servitude to Satan!
  • The game includes detailed instructions for your character to consult with spirits and summon skeletons. This, of course, is specifically forbidden by Deuteronomy 18:10-12!
  • The main plot of the game is to sabotage a mine. What kind of person would want to sabotage a capitalist operation like that? A free-thinking anarchist! :angry:

Your first point is very appropriate, with the trend for extreme fancy-dress so popular at the summer "sci-fi & gamer conference" debauches no doubt starting up about now in America.
What a wonderful revolting opportunity for Satan to get these game-console-predatorharlot-powertopbear-nerd-fixated dweebs out of their armchairs, into some demonic costume, on drugs and living out their repressed morbid fantasies in the "real world" :haha: they wouldn't recognise the real world if it came served up in hotpants on a plate with salad.
OSBERT "Coo, Zinnea - now you can be Vanquisher!"
ZINNEA "Yes, isn't it exciting! Are you going to be Scientist?"
OSBERT "Yes, I am"
ZINNEA "What sort of a scientist are you going to be?"
OSBERT "A chemist"
Quote:

bestiality
There is nothing "simulated" about the bestiality at gatherings of this type. Osbert and Zinnea will project lustful urges, engendered by Satan during gameplay, into everything they see. As they walk about - drugged out out of their minds on the aphrodisiac recipe Osbert has found on the internet - they will be entirely unable to distinguish other conference attendees from the electronic artifacts of
DIABLO 3. The tragedy is: neither will anyone else.

Quote:

witchcraft…sorcery…some sinister cabal…murder…steal their possessions…sell them…pay a wizard
Parents should never let their children attend "game themed" events. Sister Lycia, you have identified all the threats I've seen lurking, waiting to pounce with leering honeyed words. Witchcraft will be openly practised, REAL sorcerers on the prowl for star-eyed wannabees: fodder for Satan. The sinister cabal which will certainly be organising the "conference" wastes no opportunity to get poor little deluded Vanquishers into their putrid dens of filth where they will be the star attraction (for a little while..)
ZINNEA "Osbert Osbert Osbert you'll never guess who I just met!!!" :seestars:
CORRECT. OSBERT WILL NEVER GUESS.
OSBERT "You didn't did you?"
ZINNEA "Yes!!!!!!!"
OSBERT "Who was it?"
ZINNEA "The Great Magister"
http://u8353.direct.atpic.com/39024/0/2145434/0.jpg
We know that sorcery is deception: it is performed by Satan's minions and he operates them like mindless puppets: any lie that is expedient he will employ:

JOHN 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

He will prostitute them FOR REAL, take everything that they have, sell them to strangers and then KILL THEM. "Ya wanna call it paying a wizard? - I'm a wizard: THE GREAT MAGISTER - PAY UP" and the suckers pay. They have been well groomed with foul DIABLO 3 and we are greatly indebted to Sister Lycia for drawing our attention to this - the latest - of his tricks. Thanks to her we are forewarned.
And forewarned is forearmed:

EPHESIANS 6
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high place.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

ex-gayGlen 04-15-2011 08:43 AM

I think one could argue that a game such as diablo or other games that have sexual encounters and themes gives gamers an outlet to let out pent up feelings that they would otherwise act on in real life.

ex-gayGlen 04-15-2011 09:17 AM

Don't misunderstand. I do not promote gay behaviors in video games. but I think heterosexual sex encounters in video games can be a good thing, so people can get out some of that pent up feelings and not go around fornicating in real life.

Mechopyx 07-21-2011 07:08 PM

HEY A**HOLES ! I made this registration in this stupid forum to do the following: believe what you want crazy bastards , see what you want and etc. I dont give a piffle , but saying shit about diablo 3 ?! are you pifflein insane ?! satan ?! no one except pifflein cultists believe in him . we gamers , we dont care who is in the game or what , we love playing the game and thats all , so shut the piffle up and get a life , I'm off to the bar to get drunk and piffle a stripper now . and one last thing piffle YOU ALL YOU BASTARDS :D , you're so piffleen weak ! beating the child , anyone can be who he wants to be so piffle YOU again and again ! sionara BITCHES ! haha ghet drunk , have sex , have friends , and that is all that counts in today's life !

Rev. Jim Osborne 07-21-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mechopyx (Post 776792)
haha ghet drunk , have sex , have friends , and that is all that counts in today's life !

Which is exactly what a Satanist would say. :rolleyes:

Thanks for proving the OP's point.

Danilova 08-21-2011 07:28 PM

First off..
Have you "True Christians" ever encountered people from outside the states with such fanatic beliefs? No you havent cause cults of all horrific kinds only exist in america.

I come from a "christian" land where ive encountered lots who i would call extremists, but who would be dwarfed in comparison to allot of you people.

Throwing the word satanist around to everyone who opposes your beliefs?

Answer me this.
Have any of you personally had a meeting/experience with Big G upstairs? No you havent, but you do believe it just because every maniac around you says they have. Which is almost too narrowminded for even me to comprehend.

You're all just a bunch of primitive "¤%##¤& wankers who are so deep in your fanatic beliefs that you're uncapable of seeing your own errors such as Beating kids! Now where in the deepest pits of HELL is that gonna do any good? Dont you pay attention to what happends elsewhere in the world? Violent homes produce violent kids, or kids scarred for life.

What else kind of sick things do you do? Incest? That would sure as HELL explain allot judging what you write in this pathetic forum of yours.

OHh.. By the way.. Im playing World of Warcraft right now, and it seems to me that im ten times the person you people are. Ive played Diablo as well and i cant wait for Diablo3 to come so i can slaughter off more Demons. If theyre not hiding in your rectum? (Add at the top which is hilarious)

"A good find Sister! Clearly there is no limit to the lows that Blizzard will go to to destroy our innocent children. I am certain they have gay orgies with animals all the time at their headquarters."

Is that so? Eventho you live in a world much like what we had in europe around the 14th century doesnt make that so elsewhere. You should try traveling around and youll see how piffleed up you really are. "My dad is stronger than your that".. You primitive little child.

"Which is exactly what a Satanist would say.

Thanks for proving the OP's point."

Oh dear Mr Jim Osborne.. (Ps. your last name is great... Like osborne in spiderman (Willem Defoe!!!!). They used to do what you do back in the days when there were 'Witches'.. You called a woman a witch she would go for trial, and die anyway.. You will probably call me a satanist aswell, but i can assure you i dont believe in fairytails at all.. Fullblooded atheist here, so you dont have to worry about me going to your "heaven". But you really are the arch-retard in here arent you? How can you, a little pawn among other pawns judge our happy little gamer above by what he does in his sparetime. Does alcohol make one a satanist? does sex make someone a satanist? I bloody hope not cause every guy around you would have to keep his wiener inside his pants for all his life then, but i guess you havent given that a thought have you? You're prolly taking advantage of a young kid as we speak. But hey, who am i to say thats wrong? Im just another satanist who couldnt keep away from responding to this ridicilous bullshit you got going on in here.

GAMES are not harmfull. 99,99999999% of people are aware that its real, meaning its just another Alice in wonderland story you can control yourself! GROW THE piffle UP.

Oh, one last thing.. piffle ISLAM :)

Atheist Interloper 08-21-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danilova (Post 785898)
cause cults of all horrific kinds only exist in america.

You're all just a bunch of primitive "¤%##¤& wankers

What else kind of sick things do you do? Incest?

im ten times the person you people are.

see how piffleed up you really are.

You primitive little child.

arch-retard in here arent you? How can you, a little pawn among other pawns

You're prolly taking advantage of a young kid as we speak.

this ridicilous bullshit you got going on in here.

GROW THE piffle UP.

I didn't notice one reasoned argument in your entire post.

You are embarrassing me as an atheist.

Why don't you calm down and figure out why this website upsets you. Write down a list of reasons that you are right and they are wrong. Type up something that makes your viewpoint look superior and post that.

Billy Bob Jenkins 08-21-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danilova (Post 785898)
First off..
Have you "True Christians" ever encountered people from outside the states with such fanatic beliefs? No you havent cause cults of all horrific kinds only exist in america.

I come from a "christian" land where ive encountered lots who i would call extremists, but who would be dwarfed in comparison to allot of you people.

Throwing the word satanist around to everyone who opposes your beliefs?

Answer me this.
Have any of you personally had a meeting/experience with Big G upstairs? No you havent, but you do believe it just because every maniac around you says they have. Which is almost too narrowminded for even me to comprehend.

You're all just a bunch of primitive "¤%##¤& wankers who are so deep in your fanatic beliefs that you're uncapable of seeing your own errors such as Beating kids! Now where in the deepest pits of HELL is that gonna do any good? Dont you pay attention to what happends elsewhere in the world? Violent homes produce violent kids, or kids scarred for life.

What else kind of sick things do you do? Incest? That would sure as HELL explain allot judging what you write in this pathetic forum of yours.

OHh.. By the way.. Im playing World of Warcraft right now, and it seems to me that im ten times the person you people are. Ive played Diablo as well and i cant wait for Diablo3 to come so i can slaughter off more Demons. If theyre not hiding in your rectum? (Add at the top which is hilarious)

"A good find Sister! Clearly there is no limit to the lows that Blizzard will go to to destroy our innocent children. I am certain they have gay orgies with animals all the time at their headquarters."

Is that so? Eventho you live in a world much like what we had in europe around the 14th century doesnt make that so elsewhere. You should try traveling around and youll see how piffleed up you really are. "My dad is stronger than your that".. You primitive little child.

Oh dear Mr Jim Osborne.. (Ps. your last name is great... Like osborne in spiderman (Willem Defoe!!!!). They used to do what you do back in the days when there were 'Witches'.. You called a woman a witch she would go for trial, and die anyway.. You will probably call me a satanist aswell, but i can assure you i dont believe in fairytails at all.. Fullblooded atheist here, so you dont have to worry about me going to your "heaven". But you really are the arch-retard in here arent you? How can you, a little pawn among other pawns judge our happy little gamer above by what he does in his sparetime. Does alcohol make one a satanist? does sex make someone a satanist? I bloody hope not cause every guy around you would have to keep his wiener inside his pants for all his life then, but i guess you havent given that a thought have you? You're prolly taking advantage of a young kid as we speak. But hey, who am i to say thats wrong? Im just another satanist who couldnt keep away from responding to this ridicilous bullshit you got going on in here.

GAMES are not harmfull. 99,99999999% of people are aware that its real, meaning its just another Alice in wonderland story you can control yourself! GROW THE piffle UP.

Oh, one last thing.. piffle ISLAM :)

Thank you for persecuting us.

You just proved my point that Christians are a persecuted minority deserving of special rights and privileges.

You are also fulfilling prophecy, which proves that God exists and that He loves me.

Matthew 5:10-11 10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Romans 12:14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

1 Corinthians 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:

Danilova 08-22-2011 05:32 PM

@ Interloper

Touché
Fair enough. You might call it nerdrage.

----------------------------------
@ LYCIA

Diablo as a game has nothing to do with Satan as we know him through christianity. Names, symbols and such are simply borrowed to complete the dark/omnious gothic feeling about the game.

Actually the light prevails and smites down the hellish monsters in the game. As can be said about World of Warcraft. There is light and there is dark and light wins.. Always..

Theres nothing different between Blizzard/Activision and other game companies other than Blizzard doing brilliantly on the market by feeding the people what they want.

Note that games do not destroy people. People destroy people.
There's only a microscopic percent of people who affected in a bad way by video games, and thats not even proven.

People know real life from fiction. Its not a myth!

Rather than slamming the company you can simply prevent your own "loved" ones from playing the game. It doesnt get any easier than that.

Oh. And beastiality? Ive played Diablo for years and World of Warcraft for years and never seen such a thing other than videos made by players which by the way are as unofficial as it gets.
------------------------------
@ Old scrub

Can you place your hand on your heart and say its truly what you believe theyre doing? Having sex orgies with animals? Because they dont follow in the same steps as you they must be sex-addicted freaks?

But fine! You continue believing that. Just proves to show how intelligence works on its lows^^
----------------------------------
MisterM

As goes for you. I should of traveled over there and bitch-slapped you around a bit. What the heck is wrong with you? Beating your kid for talking about a game? If youre so against it say what you think about the case to him in a strict way. Theres NEVER acceptable in a moral way to beat your child! Dont you pay attention around you? Dont you see what results it has elsewhere on children? They tend to act the same way when they grow up and violence is never something to be practised in such a way no matter the excuse.

Instead you can go pick on someone your own size.
Id be more than happy to beat you around for having such a way of looking at it.
------------------------------------------
@ Mitza

You seem to throw accusations around very loosely id say.

"Your first point is very appropriate, with the trend for extreme fancy-dress so popular at the summer "sci-fi & gamer conference" debauches no doubt starting up about now in America."
If i was to put my finger on the map id have to place it in Asia tbh. The big chested, skinny midsection figure with wide hips and minimal clothing evolved from japan where they are masters of Anime and figures.

"What a wonderful revolting opportunity for Satan to get these game-console-predatorharlot-powertopbear-nerd-fixated dweebs out of their armchairs, into some demonic costume, on drugs and living out their repressed morbid fantasies in the "real world" they wouldn't recognise the real world if it came served up in hotpants on a plate with salad."

Wrong wrong wrong.
Most costumes and such are ideas further developed or in their original style from the BC til today. Satan or any other demonic form has nothing to do with it. Also. Game convetions probably has the lowest intake of drugs of any convention out there (ive never seen 1 case). These are people with childish hobbies (i admit) but are in many cases brilliant people of all kinds of religions. You have absolutely no right to judge them by the factless point of view you have of them.

Its much in the same way the world looks at Islam. Extremists make the face of a whole religion which rise from the same way the bible does and involves lots of the same stories. It all comes down to how the reader interprets it.

And id be so bald to say that judging by what you believe is fact you have no idea how the world works at all.

You should also look up beastiality in the dictionary and google it with "game convention". You wont find a thing, cause beastiality and comic-loving nerds have nothing in common more than the average joe does. Throwing that around like you do only makes you look stupid, but then again youre among equals here it seems so it doesnt really matter does it?
----------------------------
@ ex-gayGlen

Ok closet-boy. Find me the link between Diablo and SEX and ill bend to that.
----------------------------
@ Jim.Osborne

Which is exactly what a cowardly, fanatic, religious person would say when he has nothing to counter it with.

Thanks for proving my point!

------------------------
@ Jenkins.

Exactly how are Christians monorities?

Quote:
As of the early 21st century, Christianity has approximately 2.2 billion adherents

That is close to 1/3 of the worlds population today.
The rest are divided by the rest of the religions, non-believers and the like.

And how in "heavens" name are you persecuted? I Mean, you lot certainly falls beneath your own category as you worship a bible translated from all sorts of texts from all sorts of countries, but you're far from minorities. 2.2 billion people begs to differ.

So dont hide under that cape you spineless coward!
-------------------------------------

Now if you will excuse me im gonna piffle a headless goat while shooting heroin like the drug addict i "obviously" am, since i play video games.

Zechariah Smyth 08-22-2011 05:39 PM

That poor goat.

:(

(Leviticus 18:23) "Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Danilova 08-22-2011 05:52 PM

Hah.. Not to laugh at you but that last sentence of mine reeks of sarcasm.
Nevermind... I Wouldnt expect you to understand it...

:lol:

MitzaLizalor 08-25-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danilova (Post 786341)
……Satan as we know him through Christianity……

Christianity is about knowing Jesus (who is God) — not Satan. Perhaps you follow the Baha'i "faith" or something? Catholic maybe? Yes - devils are all you will encounter there. No wonder you're obsessed with "dark" and "ominous" gothtard "feelings" - they're not feelings at all really. Just demons.

Then death.

Now compare The Bible :)

JOHN 10
My sheepe heare my voyce, and I know them, and they follow me.
28 And I giue vnto them eternall life, and they shall neuer perish, neither shall any man plucke them out of my hand.
29 My father which gaue them me, is greater then all: and no man is able to plucke them out of my fathers hand.
30 I and my father are one.

©1611

Such a difference! . Hallelujah!

DaveTheGamer 08-28-2011 05:19 PM

Ok first off. The first picture I see is NOT from Diablo 3. In fact you cant be nude in ANY Diablo games. So, please. Get your facts straight. Or at least look what the heck you're posting, before our brain explodes of your stupidity. Other then that, it's hilarious to read all you Christians really hilarious posts.

DaveTheGamer 08-28-2011 05:28 PM

And after actually bothering to read one of the most retarded non-true post in the history of the internet... Where the hell do you get your information from? Non of the information in the first post is even in Diablo (any of them), and they're NOT from Blizzard if your information actually is from a game called Diablo. Which then have NOTHING to do with either Blizzard OR the Diablo serie. Please. Learn. To. Use. The. Internet. You remind me of my grandma when she started to use a computer...

MitzaLizalor 08-28-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveTheGamer (Post 789022)
Please. Learn. To. Use. The. Internet. You remind me of my grandma when she started to use a computer...

That is called a "quote" button.

If. You. Click. It. We. Know. Who. Reminds. You. Of. Your. Grandmother.

gogeta 08-28-2011 09:59 PM

This is a screenshot from a Diablo III cutscene
*pornographic image deleted*
What a horrible, horrible! game.

Lord protect us from blizzard!