The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   How To Spot a Jap (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=2513)

Pastor Ezekiel 03-12-2007 05:54 AM

How To Spot a Jap

Brothers and sisters, we all know how sneaky the jap race is. I have found a handy government issued guide on how to spot them, and most amazingly, how to tell them apart from chinks. Frankly I had no idea that this was even possible, but thanks to our brave military, this guide was produced. Please study it carefully.

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 03-12-2007 06:43 AM

Re: How To Spot a Jap

It's really amazing what can be done with research these days! Personally if I see any squinty-eyed mud-colored people, I avoid them -- I don't care if they're from Japan, China or Mongolia! Thankfully Wal-Mart keeps them there and brings their handiwork to me, so I don't have to deal with those fish-eating squirts.

WilliamJenningsBryan 03-12-2007 07:45 AM

I've always mistrusted these fish heads and rice eating yellow perils ever since they started producing cars with names they could not pronounce, like "Corolla". Hell, they can't even pronounce "English". It's nothing but good old Detroit iron for me.

jalmquist 03-13-2007 02:36 AM

Let me be the first to say that you guys are so creative in the way you intertwine words and really speak what your mind is thinking. I mean your debating skills are second to none; "Chinks" , "Catlycks" and the ever popular "Joos". It just amazes me, why dont you run for Congress and set all those damn "LIEberals" in the place once in for all. :sarcasm:

Youth Pastor Marty 03-13-2007 02:39 AM

Thank you for the compliments Brother jalmquist! Jesus is smiling!

OnYourKnees 03-13-2007 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalmquist (Post 49682)
Let me be the first to say that you guys are so creative in the way you intertwine words and really speak what your mind is thinking. I mean your debating skills are second to none; "Chinks" , "Catlycks" and the ever popular "Joos". It just amazes me, why dont you run for Congress and set all those damn "LIEberals" in the place once in for all.

Well, somebody needs to take over for Strom Thurmond, I suppose.

Thanks for popping in, Jalm!

Why not head on over to the General Church Fellowship section, and tracking down the Introduction subforum? You could give us a nice introduction of yourself, perhaps sharing what sort of church you attend, and which is your favorite version of the KJV1611 (paper or hardback, regular or large-print)!

We look forward to hearing more of your exciting comments and the many questions I'm sure you'll have about Jesus, Jews, and especially those Satanic Catholics!

jalmquist 03-13-2007 03:02 AM

Just for the record, I was being sarcastic in a way I disapprove with the doings and beliefs of this forum and therefore in your minds disapprove with the doings and beliefs of right and wrong of your God.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-13-2007 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalmquist (Post 49687)
Just for the record, I was being sarcastic in a way I disapprove with the doings and beliefs of this forum and therefore in your minds disapprove with the doings and beliefs of right and wrong of your God.

Unless you have something to say about slants, I suggest that you vacate this thread and do as Brother OYK advised. We have an introductory thread for just such occasions as your arrival. And we take a dim view of folks who derail threads on "God's favorite forum.":angry:

:offtopic:

jalmquist 03-13-2007 03:15 AM

Im not derailing your thread as much as im voicing my opinion, which to my understanding is what forums are for ( or does God deem all forums to be pro God, and anit-everything else).

And again with the racial hatred. There are no inherent differences between those of Chinese decent and those of Japanese decent... You know Nature v Nuture.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-13-2007 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalmquist (Post 49692)
Im not derailing your thread as much as im voicing my opinion, which to my understanding is what forums are for ( or does God deem all forums to be pro God, and anit-everything else).

And again with the racial hatred. There are no inherent differences between those of Chinese decent and those of Japanese decent... You know Nature v Nuture.

If God and the U.S. Military say otherwise, then who are you to disagree?

Did you even read the manual? There are OBVIOUS differences. What kind of a racist are you to claim that all slants look alike? We don't take kindly to bigotry here....

Mrs. Mary Whitford 03-13-2007 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalmquist (Post 49687)

Is that why you used the sarcasm emoticon? Phew! I'm glad you cleared that up!

:sarcasm:

Larry Lee 03-13-2007 09:44 AM

Genetically, of course, all the Japs are now immune to radiation. It has NO effect on them whatsoever. Is that really an outcome that bodes well for the rest of us?

Brother Temperance 03-13-2007 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalmquist (Post 49692)

First of all, I'd question your claim that there is such a thing as "Japanese decent." The Rape of Nanjing and the attack on Pearl Harbour didn't seem very decent to me. And why have you barged into our forum to make outrageous and racist claims about Chinese and Japanese people? Friend, you need to learn to understand that, just because you may not grasp the subtle differences within East Asian cultures, doesn't mean they don't exist. Why, I'm sure the average heathen Chinaman or little yellow Jap monkey would be very shocked, offended and hurt to be told there were no differences between them. You need to learn to start considering the feelings of other people, otherwise you come across as thoughtless and racist.
Yours In Christ,
Temperance.

Wash O'Hanley 03-13-2007 03:31 PM

Is there really a need for all these guides? I mean, isn't being able to tell a Jap from a China man the same as being able to sort a drawer of paperclips by brand?

jalmquist 03-14-2007 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 49743)
First of all, I'd question your claim that there is such a thing as "Japanese decent." The Rape of Nanjing and the attack on Pearl Harbour didn't seem very decent to me. And why have you barged into our forum to make outrageous and racist claims about Chinese and Japanese people? Friend, you need to learn to understand that, just because you may not grasp the subtle differences within East Asian cultures, doesn't mean they don't exist. Why, I'm sure the average heathen Chinaman or little yellow Jap monkey would be very shocked, offended and hurt to be told there were no differences between them. You need to learn to start considering the feelings of other people, otherwise you come across as thoughtless and racist.
Yours In Christ,
Temperance.

Again cultures, im talking genetics. Obviously someone living in China and someone living in Japan are going to have differences but its not based on genetics; ie thier accent.

http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.ph...rticle_ID=9581

You cant physically tell the difference between someone from China and someone from Japan if you were to strip them of thier individuality; put them in the same clothes, gave them the same haircut etc... There just isn't any difference.

Take it this way, if someone were to be born in China, then the next day moved to Japan and lived there for the rest of their life, you wouldnt be able to spot them as not being Japanese unless specifically told.

-------------------

Im thoughtless and rascist? Rascist: hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I think you need to take a step back and take a good look at yourself, then we can talk on who is, and isnt racist.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-14-2007 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalmquist (Post 49922)
You cant physically tell the difference between someone from China and someone from Japan if you were to strip them of thier individuality; put them in the same clothes, gave them the same haircut etc... There just isn't any difference.

Take it this way, if someone were to be born in China, then the next day moved to Japan and lived there for the rest of their life, you wouldnt be able to spot them as not being Japanese unless specifically told.

Sweet Jesus! I don't know when I've ever read such a racist tirade on God's favorite forum!:bad:

jalmquist 03-14-2007 05:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok your call; Japanese or Chinese?...

Wash O'Hanley 03-14-2007 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalmquist (Post 49948)

Regardless of whether he is Chinese or Japanese I vote "Ugly".

Pastor Ezekiel 03-14-2007 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalmquist (Post 49948)

I vote slant.

Larry Lee 03-14-2007 02:39 PM

obviously chinkoid in origin, not that it really matters