The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please Pray For George H.W. Bush (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=85076)

Brother Harold Porter 11-29-2012 05:10 PM

Please Pray For George H.W. Bush

My Brethren,

Let's all keep our dear 41st President of the United States in our prayers and thoughts today. Yes, he lied to us about not raising taxes, but this is a man of God, not afraid to put the smack down on foul atheistic scum.

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."

GEORGE H.W. BUSH, news conference, Aug. 27, 1987

May God heal our Brother in Christ.

Quote:

Former President George H. W. Bush is being treated at Methodist Hospital in Houston, hospital spokeswoman Stephanie Asin said Thursday.

No other information was immediately available from the hospital, but Asin said she would provide more details later Thursday. A spokesman for Bush could not immediately be reached for comment.
http://news.yahoo.com/former-preside...162951385.html

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-29-2012 05:22 PM

Re: Please Pray For George H.W. Bush

I am disturbed that he is being treated by Methodists - these heretics often accept secular medicine instead of prayer. Even if he is at Death's Door, you can rely on faith in Jesus to pull you through.

PetitionLady 11-29-2012 06:36 PM

Thank you for the news, Brother.

It's an honor to pray for him.... and his whole family.

YSiC

:innocent:

Johny Joe Hold 11-29-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 954207)

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."

GEORGE H.W. BUSH, news conference, Aug. 27, 1987

Those words by George H. W. Bush are so profound, I've been thinking about having them put on a mable monument.

On on side of Freehold City Hall we have a large Ten Commandments monument. Maybe there is room on the other side for a monument with President Bush 1st's eloquent words.

Mary Etheldreda 11-29-2012 07:26 PM

If ever a modern man deserves to be lifted up to Heaven in a Flaming Chariot, it is the noble and beautiful President Bush.

:innocent:

John Creeser 11-29-2012 08:07 PM

Say it isn't so!!:(

Why didn't they rush him to our medical facilities?? I know it only consists of one bed and a tongue depressor, but it's 3500 square feet is more then enough room to fit us all in and heal him through the Power of Prayer®.

I am praying for you President Bush.:innocent:

p.s. thank you for finally killing that muslim bastard Obama Bin Laden:thumbsup:

PetitionLady 11-30-2012 02:25 AM

I would like to thank God right here and right now for this prayer request thread.

President Bush has far improved.

:praise:

George W. Jenkins 11-30-2012 04:56 AM

I pray for George H. W. Bush all the time. He is the father of the father of the War on Terror. I guess that would make him the grandfather.

My dad says the reason George H. W. Bush let Saddam live was so that God's glory could shine through his son, George Jr., in Operation Iraqi Freedom, and the holy land of Mesopotamia could be redeemed by the American staple of democracy.

MisterM 11-30-2012 11:01 PM

Lets pray that his is called by the God. He deserves it more than any other president.

YiC,
M

Pastor Ezekiel 12-01-2012 03:33 AM

I've been Praying for Bush I for years now. Ever since that fateful night...

WilliamJenningsBryan 12-01-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 954536)

That was no doubt God's punishment for making that deal with the devil Democrats and violating his pledge to not raise taxes – that's what happens when you say "read my lips" and don't follow through with your promises. Jesus has no doubt forgiven him by now.

Harold Law 12-04-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 954536)

What do you expect, what with all that oriental food. Only the lords divine protection saved him. Those people will eat ANYTHING

http://www.danielmcbane.com/wp-conte...ve_octopus.jpg

Disgusting

YBIC, Harold Law

H. Montague Worthington 12-04-2012 07:45 PM

It's obvious the slants have it out for us--- Pearl Harbor, Korea, the Commie Chinee, and the Sushi attack on George H.W. Bush are but a few examples. But if the Gooks were decent people at all, who cared about their fellow man, they'd be regular church-going Baptists. Even the Jap money-- called "yen"-- smacks of sin.

THAT'S why I feel no guilt whatsoever at the firebombing of Tokyo and the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.