The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95384)

lydiaa 12-25-2013 10:56 PM

Re: Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison.

what is "ned slang"? seriously, you are just confusing me. and i'm not American either, so i speak Engilsh, not american English

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 11:29 PM

Re: Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050975)
what is "ned slang"? seriously, you are just confusing me. and i'm not American either, so i speak Engilsh, not american English

So are you or are you not a gap-toothed brit? What country do you come from and why are you trying to imply you are a scottsman?

lydiaa 12-25-2013 11:36 PM

i'm not trying to imply anything. i am from northern ireland, not scotland. i didn't write that thing beneath my name, which should have been obvious. and stop with the stereotypes! i'm not "gap-toothed"

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050989)
i'm not trying to imply anything. i am from northern ireland, not scotland. i didn't write that thing beneath my name, which should have been obvious. and stop with the stereotypes! i'm not "gap-toothed"

Isn't Northern Ireland the place that has IRA lunatics running all over the place? You do know that that is not a real country, right?

Do you have a husband yet? If so, how many male children have you slid from your legs?

What is your favorite bible verse?

lydiaa 12-25-2013 11:42 PM

why yes, i do know it is that place with IRA lunatics running all over the place, thank you for stating that. and it is a real country.
i'm 15, so, no, i don't have a husband, but i don't know why that even interests you.

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050992)
why yes, i do know it is that place with IRA lunatics running all over the place, thank you for stating that. and it is a real country.
i'm 15, so, no, i don't have a husband, but i don't know why that even interests you.

They don't teach you to capitalize at the beginning of a sentence in "Northern" Ireland, Lydia?

I'm pretty sure that the Queen's English is pretty adamant about that.

Anyway, what is your favorite bible verse and how did you come to know Jesus?

Are you an Ulster Scot?

If so, why don't you claim Scotland as your home? Why do you want to entwine yourself with hellbound Irish papists?

lydiaa 12-25-2013 11:48 PM

they do, actually, and i usually do, but right now i really can't be assed, so i won't.
i don't have a favourate bible verse, however, i would gladly tell you my favourate harry potter quote

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050995)
they do, actually, and i usually do, but right now i really can't be assed, so i won't.
i don't have a favourate bible verse, however, i would gladly tell you my favourate harry potter quote

So you are drunk?

Typical Irish.

Harry Pottymouth is satanic nonsense. Next you will tell me you like Twilight and believe in vampires. You chavs are all alike, you know that?

Thomas Taylor 12-26-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

I lived and worked in Norn Iron for many years and know it like the back of my hand. At that time we were able to legally eradicate papist scum. But then they allowed the papes to vote and even have jobs.

Are you a taig?

Chester Longshire 12-26-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor (Post 1051049)
I lived and worked in Norn Iron for many years and know it like the back of my hand. At that time we were able to legally eradicate papist scum. But then they allowed the papes to vote and even have jobs.

Are you a taig?

What Ireland needs is another Oliver Chromwell, the last True Christian to rule that godforsaken island of sheep-buggerers.

lydiaa 12-26-2013 02:40 PM

I'm not a chav, I'm a punk. And I hate twilight, but do believe in vampires. I'll repeat, I have never claimed to be Scottish, but I suppose it's typical American not being able to understand basic English.

Chester Longshire 12-26-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1051137)
I'm not a chav, I'm a punk. A

Lydia, that is so '80s.

Why don't you at least upgrade to an "emo" or a "hipster" if you are going to mock God with a perverse alternative lifestyle?

Back when I was a kid we listened to Misfits, Crass and Ramones, now you kids listen to Justin Bieber and Nelly.

This new generation is weak and soft, not fit to even carry a rifle in basic training.

http://www.prosportstickers.com/prod...258__42283.jpg

lydiaa 12-26-2013 07:42 PM

I actually don't listen to justin bieber, yet another false assumption. I listen to the clash and anti flag, and who the piffle is Nelly?
And this Scottish thing is really getting old, quite boring now actually

Chester Longshire 12-26-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1051191)
I actually don't listen to justin bieber, yet another false assumption. I listen to the clash and anti flag, and who the piffle is Nelly?
And this Scottish thing is really getting old, quite boring now actually

Why do you hate Jesus, Lydia? Thats more to the point.

Johny Joe Hold 12-27-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

i'm not trying to imply anything. i am from northern ireland, not scotland.

I really don't know much about those countries or exactly where they are.

Once one of my constituents gave me a bottle of Scotch on St. Patricks Day. He always seemed quite knowledgible so I've assumed since then Scotch is made in Ireland. Is that true?

Free Market Fred 12-29-2013 06:46 AM

Greetings again, fellow True Christians! I hope you are having a fine weekend attending church, praying, bombing abortion clinics, and whatever else you do for entertainment during this festive Merry Christmas season.

I just wanted to let you all know that there has been even more progress on my charitable hard work in Uganda. I just completed a video conference with the Ugandan president and his cabinet, and we have reached a very important compensation, free trade and investment agreement.

The first point was to resolve an issue that goes back to 2010, when my company's logging operation in the Ugandan mountains was (unjustly) accused of causing landslides that buried villages. Although it's been mostly forgotten, this was big news at the time.

In fact, I am 100% certain that the landslides were not caused by our logging. Indeed, my company produced a scientific study proving that removing all the trees from steep mountain slopes prevents landslides (all the weight from trees actually makes the mountain fall down). Nevertheless, the lying liberal media is always trying to smear the job creators, and they whipped up anti-corporate passions in Uganda.

http://www.great-taiwan.com/blogs/la...t/uganda08.jpg
Village buried because of excess trees

Fortunately, we've resolved the problem amiably. Although we admit to no wrongdoing, we are going to give compensation to the families of all those who perished. Every one of them will receive a free ticket to Disneyworld in Florida! Of course, they do have to pay their own transportation, but as an extra benefit they will be credited with double their frequent flyer miles! I just know that the Ugandan villagers are going to be overjoyed when they learn of their good fortune!

At the same time that we negotiated the above agreement, we also came up with a new plan for investing in Uganda. In accordance with our policy that a helping hand should not be a handout, we are going to create real jobs for real people, so that this unfortunate poverty stricken Negro country can develop into a first-world nation.

The main business of our new Ugandan subsidiary will be removing unneeded items from our factories in China, to be shipped and stored in Uganda where they will undoubtedly prove to be very useful. For example, we are going to move these items to an elementary school where they will provide recreational facilities for children...

http://www.great-taiwan.com/blogs/la...t/uganda09.jpg
School playground recreation equipment

As important as it is to support education, we also need to supply items that can be put to immediate industrial and construction use. Some of the items that we send will provide badly needed landfill.

http://www.great-taiwan.com/blogs/la...t/uganda10.jpg
Totally safe landfill at hospital construction site

We've also consulted with oceanographers, who have told us that these (always warm) containers are very favorable for the growth of marine life. Thus, they can form coral reefs, causing a big revival in the Ugandan fishing industry.

http://www.great-taiwan.com/blogs/la...t/uganda11.jpg
Artificial coral reef is a Godsend for fishermen

Looks to me like another win-win for my company and the people of Uganda. It's the best thing to have happened to this country since they were ruled by Republican President Idi Amin.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-30-2013 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free Market Fred (Post 1051829)
It's the best thing to have happened to this country since they were ruled by Republican President Idi Amin.

Funny story: My father (Pastor Lamentations Flint) played golf with President Idi Amin back in the day. They were great pals, and President Amin knew Christ well.