The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Sure could use some of that global warming they talkin about right about now (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114502)

Bubba Buck 03-30-2018 12:08 AM

Sure could use some of that global warming they talkin about right about now

Donald J Trump said the same thing. I been thinking lately. If evilutionists actually believe global warming is a thing, why have record snowfalls been occurring in the US lately? I could care less about the temperatures in the other countries (God loves the USA) but looking at how it's been since Donald J Trump took office, I think in my opinion that it's God helping to prove that Trump's theory of global warmin being a real hoax. It's God's way of saying to lieberals and Bill Nye to "shut the hell up" about falsely claiming the earth is getting warmer. #MAGA #arrestBillNye

Mary Etheldreda 03-30-2018 01:43 AM

Re: Sure could use some of that global warming they talkin about right about now

I'd like to see them try and come up with some so-called scientific proof that shows scientists are more powerful than Jesus, the King of Kings, the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of us all! If Jesus wants it to snow, LET IT SNOW!

:dancing-jesus:

Dr Laurence Niles 03-30-2018 09:04 AM

Re: Sure could use some of that global warming they talkin about right about now

When I see snow around here, it’s proof, if proof be need be that the temperature is below freezing.

And we all know hot air rises so if global temperatures are rising the hot air will simply collect at the top of the firmament- out of harms way.

But now evolutionistas are say hot air descends under the sea?

:lol:

They can’t even keep their story straight :brimley:

God is in charge: the Bible(KJV1611) says it and that settles it :bye:

Genesis 8:22 - While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease

YIC

MitzaLizalor 03-30-2018 12:07 PM

So let me get this straight, The Matterhorn is freezing because all the warm air has sunk down? And the cold air has risen up to the top?

But it's even funnier than that! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! they bleat, The islands are sinking when their very own (different) theory predicted that due to continental drift and underwater volcanos spoofing out islands in the first place which would eventually subduct under continental shelves NOTE IN PARTICULAR THAT BEING SUBDUCTED UNDER REQUIRES A LOWER POSITION RELATIVE TO SEA LEVEL THAN BEING AN ISLAND ABOVE THEY REALLY DO THINK WE'RE THAT DUMB.

So as the islands slowly sink: MOVE! YOUR ISLAND IS SINKING!! but no, we need to fork out because we made the oceans rise EVEN THOUGH at non "mid-ocean ridge" locations the sea is in the same place as it always was, in accordance with God's Explicit Revelation:
Job 38:1-11 The LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me..Who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb? When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it and brake up for it my decreed place and set bars and doors and said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
B-a-a-a-a-t, next we are informed, Job was mental; that was not God, that was dementia! and of course God knew what was coming. Jeremiah is of all prophets the most direct concerning God's message. He explains:
Jeremiah 5:21-23 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not: Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it? But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.
Revolting is the word here. When I read "science" contradicting what God has told us on this subject, or on any other subject and let's face it there is no subject where "science" does not contradict God, I am revolted. He controls the seasons, the motion of the sun and moon, the darkness as well as the light. At this Easter time we're reminded how He sent Thick Darkness when Jesus was murdered just as before that first Passover He sent Thick Darkness to the Egyptians. A conclusive denial of science falsely so called and proof of His majesty over all.
Exodus 10:21-23 The LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days. They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.