The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   POLL: The Worst False Religion? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1015)

Glendora Christianson 11-29-2006 09:05 AM

POLL: The Worst False Religion?

I know our Lord Jesus Christ loves HIS favorite church (LBC of course). And I think HE'd want to know which false religion is the worst, especially in time for HIS birthday. I'll bet HE'd like to do some birthday smiting! Anyway, plese vote in our poll and if I missed one, you can add it (if you're one of HIS chosen few) or post it in a message for those of you who are less fortunate. ENTHUSIASTIC MOTHER GLYNNDIE

Amos 5:6 Seek the LORD, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it

Pastor Ezekiel 11-29-2006 01:49 PM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?

Well they are all unspeakably horrible, but i had to go with the yids. I mean come on....ACTUALLY KILLING JESUS puts them is a category unreachable by mere human folly. Vampires are saints compared to the hook-nosed joos.

Poetic Peter 11-29-2006 02:11 PM

Yeah, but they only killed Him temporarily.
And we get his Life, renewed, every New Year's Day.

I would vote---I can't say it. But that choice does not appear in the poll.

Pastor Isaac Peters 11-29-2006 02:56 PM

They will all get you damned, so from that standpoint it's hard to choose, but I'll go with lie-beral "Christians":

Rev. 3:15-16: I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

There's a 3:16 to quote to the phony-baloney, John-3:16-only "Christians." Won't they be surprised when they end up in a celestial barf bag on Judgment Day. Shout glory!

Brother Temperance 11-29-2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poetic Peter (Post 20000)
Yeah, but they only killed Him temporarily.
And we get his Life, renewed, every New Year's Day.

I would vote---I can't say it. But that choice does not appear in the poll.

I've added Mudslimes, if that's who you were thinking of... any others?

tommy 11-29-2006 04:03 PM

Jeeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus is aaaaaaaaaaaaaliiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OnYourKnees 11-29-2006 06:07 PM

I agree. All these "Jesus loves the poor and the crippled and the nigras and the divorced" leaders tell one lie after another to fleece their flocks, telling baldfaced lies to convince half-people like that Stephen Hawking, or perverts like that whoremongering Jimmy Swaggart that they can get into heaven if they tithe enough!

The depravity!

Pastor Rune Enoe 11-29-2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 20063)
....telling baldfaced lies to convince half-people like that Stephen Hawking, or perverts like that whoremongering Jimmy Swaggart that they can get into heaven if they tithe enough!

That's preposterous. :angry: The Bible clearly tells us that only Jesus can guarantee our Salvation®

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

That's why you should only tithe to Jesus' favorite church. Everything else puts yourself (and your eternal soul) at risk and is a waste of money. Let's repay the love He displayed on that cross :jesus:

OnYourKnees 11-29-2006 08:37 PM

That's why I agreed that the LIEberal churches are worst.

tommy 11-29-2006 09:56 PM

I think Harekrishnarians are the worst

Glendora Christianson 11-30-2006 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommy (Post 20121)
I think Harekrishnarians are the worst

I have added Harekrishnas and Jehosafats as a combination choice. I know it's a bit odd to combine them, but I just figure they're both coming at you at the worst times, shoving things in your face.

Arethusa 11-30-2006 08:10 PM

I say kill 'em all. That way I can let the Lord do the thinking for me.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-30-2006 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arethusa (Post 20326)
I say kill 'em all. That way I can let the Lord do the thinking for me.

Quite right. That is exactly what the Bible teaches. It is wonderful that you have such a full knowledge of Christianity.

Arethusa 11-30-2006 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 20333)
Quite right. That is exactly what the Bible teaches. It is wonderful that you have such a full knowledge of Christianity.

And all without tithing! It's a miracle.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-30-2006 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arethusa (Post 20372)
And all without tithing! It's a miracle.

I meant to speak with you about that.....Please pray a bit harder and let JESUS tell you where to find the extra cash for tithing. I'm sure that you eat too much and probably have more than one pair of shoes. These are frivolities and indulgences which make JESUS sad.

tommy 11-30-2006 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 20376)
I meant to speak with you about that.....Please pray a bit harder and let JESUS tell you where to find the extra cash for tithing. I'm sure that you eat too much and probably have more than one pair of shoes. These are frivolities and indulgences which make JESUS sad.

Don't worry, he'll get happy when the godly pastors get their godly Astons.

Marshall 11-30-2006 10:24 PM

Islam is the worst false religion due to it's being so widespread and now it has nukes so I guess that about covers all the bases. The Islamocidal Maniacs will gleefully kill themselves in orgasmic delight if it means killing even a single Christian. Even if it is a baby.
They rape, murder, torture and kill for Satan. Violent Satanists with nukes.
Jesus weeps at the wasted life.

Arethusa 12-01-2006 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 20376)

Da--I mean golly, I knew I shouldn't have brought it up. Oh, I expect the good Lord to do mysterious things to my bank account any day now! Surely He doesn't want me to go to school and to the night club in the same pair of shoes. I would be shaming him. :(

I only eat 2-3 meals a day as good doctors everywhere recommend. (Ok, with a snack every now and again.)

SUV 12-01-2006 09:09 PM

It's got to be the mudslums! Dense-but Vicious!

OnYourKnees 12-01-2006 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arethusa (Post 20629)
Surely He doesn't want me to go to school and to the night club. I would be shaming him. :(

Ah, you're learning!

Correct, He doesn't want you going to school (except Sunday School, or Home Economics classes) or to harlot-training night clubs. Indeed, such actions WOULD be shaming Him!