The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   What's a little Jimmy? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=66834)

eliot mayfield 06-23-2011 04:41 PM

What's a little Jimmy?

I was watching Capitol Punishment, which turned out to be a wrestling show, when I saw some guy talking about Little Jimmies and how he was sure they were out to get him.
I didn't watch long after I saw it was only wrestling and there was no real real Capitol Punishment. Obama was even on the show. The quality of wrestling has sure gone to the left!
A Jimmy where I come from is a GMC truck. I would guess a small block engine, but I really don't think that's what he was afraid of.
So, what is a Little Jimmy?

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-23-2011 04:43 PM

Re: What's a little Jimmy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 768306)
I was watching Capitol Punishment, which turned out to be a wrestling show, when I saw some guy talking about Little Jimmies and how he was sure they were out to get him.
I didn't watch long after I saw it was only wrestling and there was no real real Capitol Punishment. Obama was even on the show. The quality of wrestling has sure gone to the left!
A Jimmy where I come from is a GMC truck. I would guess a small block engine, but I really don't think that's what he was afraid of.
So, what is a Little Jimmy?

A niglet?

eliot mayfield 06-23-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 768307)
A niglet?

I'm not sure he seemed to be talking to everybody. Maybe I can find something on Satan Tube.
There's Little Jimmy Dickens. Now he is a hoot!
Then there's little Jimmy the dwarf. God hates dwarfs, I'd be afraid too.
Quote:

Leviticus:
21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
21:17 Speak u21nto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, 21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, 21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
Maybe it dwarfs that haunt his soul.

Bob4God 06-23-2011 04:53 PM

Perhaps it is some kind of womanly gun?

http://www.genitron.com/REV-22LR/rev-taurus-pt-22-1.jpg
Above: A woman demonstrates her Little Jimmy: "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER OR I'LL SHOOT, MISS BY AT LEAST TEN FEET, LET YOU GRAB MY PURSE, AND SODOMIZE ME WITH MY OWN LITTLE JIMMY!"

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-26-2011 03:32 PM

I thought the sex-crazed negroes referred to little Jimmy's as condom's. I think they are like little apartments.

OR it could be that negroe fella from the 70's that always said "dynomite". I think he's in HELL now.

http://www.sortasports.com/wp-conten...2/Dynomite.jpg

Pastor Ezekiel 06-26-2011 04:22 PM

Do you mean Little Jimmie Dickens, the rock and roll Singer? He's a wild man! I recall getting the beating of my life from my father (Pastor Lamentations Flint) for listening to this song once. :blush:

eliot mayfield 06-26-2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 769165)
Do you mean Little Jimmie Dickens, the rock and roll Singer? He's a wild man! I recall getting the beating of my life from my father (Pastor Lamentations Flint) for listening to this song once. :blush:

The 1960's were a wild time. I thought he was talking to hippies when he said the bird of paradise should fly up their nose.

Chris Haag 10-16-2012 10:40 PM

You baptists make me laugh! Capitol Punishment was a WWE pay-per-view event. The "little jimmies' you are referring to, is the superstar R-Truth expressing his anger at how little problems are causing him to lose his matchups. It has nothing to do with niglets, or dildos, or singers. Also, Obama was NOT there! It was an impersonation by Reggie Brown, who is famous for his impersonations of the President. Sometimes, you baptists seem just a LITTLE too far off your rockers.

Alphonse Alban 10-16-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SavedMan (Post 940297)
Sometimes, you baptists seem just a LITTLE too far off your rockers.

Yes, we are totally CRAZY about following word of God, the bible.
You should start reading it too and make things right with Jesus. :thumbsup:

Chris Haag 10-17-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 940299)
Yes, we are totally CRAZY about following word of God, the bible.
You should start reading it too and make things right with Jesus. :thumbsup:

You're ALL trying to correlate everything back to God, which doesn't (and can't) happen. Also, I already have made things right with Jesus. I prayed to forgive my strong words against you and that he may help your souls. You know not what you do.

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-17-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Haag (Post 940524)
You're ALL trying to correlate everything back to God, which doesn't (and can't) happen. Also, I already have made things right with Jesus. I prayed to forgive my strong words against you and that he may help your souls. You know not what you do.

We obey God's Word, to the letter.

Do you?

Hint: :sinner:

Chris Haag 10-17-2012 04:53 PM

How do you know that is what he wants? You don't...that's right.

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-17-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Haag (Post 940548)
How do you know that is what he wants?

:kjv1611: <-- Read it!! Obey it!! To the letter!!

Since you ignore the Bible, how do you think you know what God wants?

Alphonse Alban 10-17-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

You know not what you do.

It really is your problem if you don't like people who follows the word of God.

James Hutchins 10-17-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Chris, I'll cut you some slack because it is obvious you have nary a clue.
God made everything. He gave us the Bible as a set of perfect instructions on how He, our creator, expects us to be. Follow His word and upon death, be overwhlemed with the joys possible with an eternity in Heaven. Deny His True Word and prepare to spend eternity in Hell, being raped over and over by Satan.
So do not try and shift the focus to the bogey monster.

Shabby Joshua 02-18-2013 11:33 AM

I apologis if this is offensive, but "little jimmy" in mandarin is street slang for "small penis"

You hear it all the time in china

"小鸡巴"

Redeemed Papist 02-18-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shabby Joshua (Post 979107)
I apologis if this is offensive, but "little jimmy" in mandarin is street slang for "small penis"

demonic hex symbols deleted

Sooner or later it always comes down to anyone who isn't a True Christian crawling the streets looking for little boys to sodomise. China is so far gone into atheistic communism and worshipping demons it's not a surprise. They eat ground up tiger penises for goodness sake.

Step away from sodomy and seek Jesus, friend.

Dr Laurence Niles 02-18-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shabby Joshua (Post 979107)

"小鸡巴"

Just for once I would like not have to be forced to think about a man's penile member by a non Christian visitor to out friendly forums :angry:

YIC

Redeemed Papist 02-18-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 979127)
Just for once I would like not have to be forced to think about a man's penile member by a non Christian visitor to out friendly forums :angry:

YIC

They're obsessed with sodomy and see it everywhere, Brother. :angry:

BelieverInGod 02-23-2013 01:13 AM

The only "little Jimmy's" I know of happen to be the son's of men named James. :unsure:

Pastor Ezekiel 02-23-2013 03:33 AM

Apparently "Little Jimmy" is a sweaty nubile nubian wrestler. :unsure:

turdbear 03-05-2013 03:30 AM

Upon reading the title I first thought of Little Jimmy Dickens, but I'm sure that's not it.

Paragon of virtue 03-05-2013 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybear (Post 983623)
Upon reading the title I first thought of Little Jimmy Dickens, but I'm sure that's not it.

It wouldn't surprise me if "Little" Jimmy Dickens was connected in some way as it is common knowledge in certain circles that he is in fact Satan's favorite Country/Western singer. Go back a few posts and read up on this devilish crooner. He is also a known transexual often dressing like the popular harlots of this day:

"At the 2011 CMA Awards, Jimmy was dressed up as Justin Bieber, and made fun of Bieber's recent paternity scandal." from the wikipedia entry (bare in mind that wickEDpedOPHILia is also the dark one's domain and they probably printed the entry boastfully rather than shamefully).

It is unknown as to whether or not Mr. Dickens is a pre-op or post-op tranny, but one could speculate that the "little" Jimmy means that he still has some of his original male parts intact. It was also never revealed just who Ms. Bieber was accusing of impregnating her, but with the torrid escapdes I've read about regarding that young woman it could be almost anyone.

turdbear 03-06-2013 06:38 AM

Oh lol, Tater is the devil now, eh? Well I guess everybody gets their turn to be the devil here.