The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   God Hates Selfies (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97254)

WilliamJenningsBryan 02-26-2014 12:27 AM

God Hates Selfies

As a firm proponent of retributive justice, God always finds a way to make the punishment fit the sin - and pestilence has been in His arsenal, called upon for numerous occasions in the Bible (KJV1611).

Quote:

For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth.

- Exodus 9:15

The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.

- Deuteronomy 28:21
Ever since Obama took that selfie with that slut Danish Prime Minister, selfies have been in the news. It's not known whether Obama got a dose of head lice or was made to suffer at the hands of Michelle, but it's becoming clear that God is not fond of selfies.

Quote:

Expert Claims Selfies Are Giving Teens Head Lice

"But now, teens are sticking their heads together every day to take cell phone pics."
By Jessica Roy - Feb. 24, 2014

Teens everywhere are smooshing their heads together in an attempt to capture the perfect selfie, and while that sounds pretty innocent, danger is lurking just around the corner: all those selfies could be causing an uptick in head lice cases.

SFist talked to a lice expert located in Scotts Valley named Marcy McQuillan who notes that though lice is usually found in elementary aged kids, she’s seen a “huge increase” in lice cases in teens this year. The obvious culprit for this anomaly? Evil, evil selfies.

“Typically it’s younger children I treat, because they’re at higher risk for head-to-head contact. But now, teens are sticking their heads together every day to take cell phone pics,” McQuillan told SFist.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/02/24/...lice-outbreak/

Godfly 02-26-2014 01:22 AM

Re: God Hates Selfies

1 Attachment(s)
Selfies are disgusting. Look at this one. Is this some kind if transgender freak. Is he sticking his belly out to say "I gave birth to this baby!"

I think I'm going to throw up!

John Creeser 02-26-2014 06:04 PM

And here I thought the term "selfie" was new liberal slang for masturbation. Now I see it promotes narcissism and vanity (and probably masturbation).

Proverbs 31:30

Have fun taking a "selfie" with Satan in HELL!! Instagram THAT!!:angry:

Talitha 02-26-2014 06:12 PM

Oh, sweet baby Jesus.
I read the title of this thread, and............ well!!
Thank goodness is all I can say.

Obviously this is just as bad, especially if the selfie is of a sinner having a selfie. :thumbdown:

James Hutchins 02-27-2014 01:35 AM

This seems a lot like masturbation, a subject I just cannot come to grips with. Why anyone wants to expose themselves to disease and pestilence, when the Bible is very clear about self pleasure and the destruction of the Wart as a result of immoral acts, I'll never understand.

Ezekiel 5:17
So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee: and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee; and I will bring the sword upon thee. I the Lord have spoken it.

Matthew 24:1-51
24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

John Creeser 02-28-2014 11:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
More proof the "selfie' is of the devil - just look, the 3 biggest threats to America and God.:angry:

VictoryOS 03-01-2014 02:20 AM

Oh my, don't they look like they've been doing drugs together? They probably just got finished huffing marihuana and don't even know where they are.

Bjorn Jensen 03-03-2014 03:56 AM

Ellen DeGenerate (Godmocking dyke) proves furthermore that selfies are the work of Satan. Is there any doubt that she is using magic?

http://entertainment.time.com/2014/0...streep-selfie/

Quote:

Oscars 2014: This Is the Most Retweeted Photo Ever

Is this the most star-studded selfie of all time?

Have you ever tried to get a selfie with 10+ people? It’s hard! Really hard.

Accordingly, major props are due to Oscars hostess Ellen DeGeneres for managing to pull off a selfie with so much star wattage it’s almost blinding — there’s Jennifer Lawrence, Channing Tatum, Julia Roberts, Kevin Spacey, Brad Pitt, Lupita Nyong’o (and her date, her brother Junior), Angelina Jolie, Bradley Cooper and Meryl Streep — plus Ellen herself, of course.

Previously, Barack Obama’s election-night photo of him embracing Michelle, which has been retweeted over 778,000 times, was the most-retweeted photo of all time; it took less than an hour for Ellen’s to beat his record and hit 1 million retweets on this photo.

In her own words? This selfie is thoroughly #blessed.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhxWutnCEAAtEQ6.jpg

John Creeser 03-06-2014 03:24 PM

Well it appears the hellbound catlicks have embraced the selfie:angry:

Oddly enough, there is a selfie of a negro mother and her niglet. I didn't think darkies were smart enough to figure out a "smartphone". I doubt it was a selfie, someone took that picture.

Dutch Girl 03-06-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1068744)
but it's becoming clear that God is not fond of selfies

Yet there is a picture of you on all your posts. B)

Myself, I love selfies!

http://i.imgur.com/yhqzt7v.jpg

lukasekman 03-06-2014 03:54 PM

I have a strict selfie policy in my family - a selfie equals corporal punishment and the permanent confiscation of the phone. The only exception is if they wear a "stop being poor" t-shirt or tanktop, and doing the selfie with a homeless.

Jason the drunk mick 03-07-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch Girl (Post 1071168)
Yet there is a picture of you on all your posts. B)

Myself, I love selfies!

http://i.imgur.com/yhqzt7v.jpg

I love selfies too and head lice are hardly a punishment, sure it is annoying but all it takes is a bottle of some lice killer and problem solved
Btw love your selfie

Holy Henry 03-25-2014 02:53 AM

The selfie is very important to society my friends and we should all pay attention.

Selfies are a Gods way for us to identify a person. If a female does the selfie then she is a slack harlot. If a man does the selfie then he is gay for satan.

M

Mary Etheldreda 03-26-2014 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holy Henry (Post 1076169)
The selfie is very important to society my friends and we should all pay attention.

Selfies are a Gods way for us to identify a person. If a female does the selfie then she is a slack harlot. If a man does the selfie then he is gay for satan.

M

How very apropos for this comment to have been placed just under the Dutch wench'es post by the LORD's Perfect Sovereignty. Why, just looking at the photo above, I can identify this woman as not only a slack harlot, but one who socializes with the most depraved homosexuals. If you notice, she's not taking this picture herself. Her arm is not raised as is seen in the "selfie." Also note that she's completely naked. Clearly her hands are busy... elsewhere. The fact that the man taking the picture isn't actively mounting her in this moment captured on film means that he has been brainwashed by Big Sodomy and sees no more allure in the naked woman's form than a man might find in the form of a slug. In other words, he's so queer that he probably didn't even notice she was naked and doing disgusting things to herself. Makes me angry to see this is what the Dutch think is "normal" these days. They were once such a devout people.

:(

Pastor Ezekiel 03-26-2014 03:45 AM

In my experience, it's the low class and the mud people who tend to spread this vile fad.

Eva_Christensen 03-26-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1068744)

Ever since Obama took that selfie with that slut Danish Prime Minister, selfies have been in the news. It's not known whether Obama got a dose of head lice or was made to suffer at the hands of Michelle, but it's becoming clear that God is not fond of selfies.

I hope you can forgive me intruding like this - not beeing a :true-fancy: and all - but I do feel I have to appologize for our slut Danish Prime Ministers selfie, with Obama - I live in that God forsaken country of Denmark and I was so distraught when I first saw it! :(:(

Knowing that God hates selfies, Obama, female heads of state AND Denmark, I pray every day, that the good Lord will send us a proper man to guide us and show this country the right direction.

Prayers
E

Dutch Girl 05-22-2014 11:41 PM

This thread needs more selfies! B)

http://i.imgur.com/KCCmK64.jpg

WilliamJenningsBryan 08-13-2014 01:27 AM

Go ahead, yuk it up all you want - Jesus is getting serious about selfies. The head lice were just a warning.

Quote:

Couple plunges to death while taking photo at cliff edge
A couple 'taking a selfie' at a cliff edge at Cabo da Roca, a popular spot for tourists in Portugal, fell hundreds of feet to their death.

A couple taking a photo on the edge of a cliff died when they fell hundreds of feet while their young children watched, according to news reports.

The Polish couple died after falling from the rocky edge in Cabo da Roca in west Portugal. They were apparently taking a 'selfie' photo of themselves, according to NBC and others, though details of the events leading up to the fall were still hazy.

A local English language news site, the Portugal Resident, said the parents had given the children the camera to take a picture.

Their children, ages 5 and 6, were turned over to Polish diplomats and are undergoing psychiatric care.

The parents may have crossed a safety barrier in order to reach the cliff edge, the Daily Mail reported.

It happened Saturday but the rising tide prevent emergency crews from recovering the bodies until Sunday.

Monika Dulian, Poland's consul in Lisbon, said the family had lived in Portugal for several years, the Daily Mail reported.

The U.K.'s The Independent has some video of the Portuguese rescue operation.

The cliff edge at Portugal's most westerly point is a popular spot for tourists looking to photograph themselves "at the edge of Europe."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ugal/13922025/

Johny Joe Hold 08-13-2014 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1076485)
How very apropos for this comment to have been placed just under the Dutch wench'es post by the LORD's Perfect Sovereignty. Why, just looking at the photo above, I can identify this woman as not only a slack harlot, but one who socializes with the most depraved homosexuals.
Makes me angry to see this is what the Dutch think is "normal" these days. They were once such a devout people.

:(

What I am looking for, and have never seen, is a selfie of a housewife wearing an apron. I don't understand why women need to portray themselves in any other way.

lukasekman 08-13-2014 09:21 PM

If you really have to pollute this Godly forum with heathen selfies, do at least make it with a homeless. When making a selfie with a homeless, you'll automatically tilt your face and aim the phone in the best possible angle, and will look up to 50 percent better.

You will also remind the bum that God watches him as he watches you:
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
- Hebrews 4:13
The LORD looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.
- Psalm 33:13
Doing selfies with beggars is much better than giving them money, since things will start working together and they will stop being poor if they show love to God:
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
- Romans 8:28