The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   HOODIES - THE CLOTHING OF SATANISTS, CRIMINALS AND FREAKS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=17725)

Brother_Percy 11-24-2008 08:10 PM

HOODIES - THE CLOTHING OF SATANISTS, CRIMINALS AND FREAKS !

Friends,

It is a well known FACT™ that 'Hoodies' are a mark of rebellion! Worn by Goths, criminals, Emos, weirdos, and freaks, this Satanic clothing is now being criminalized in the Godless UK.

For all those who don't know what a Hoodie is, a hoodie (or hoody), short for hooded sweatshirt, is a heavy upper-body garment with a hood. The characteristic design includes large frontal pockets, a hood, and, usually, a drawstring to adjust the hood opening. Hoodies with zippers are called "zip hoodies", "zip-ups" or "zippies". (From Wikipedia)

It is worn to conceal the indentity of the wearer, so the wearer of the 'Hoodie' can commit crimes without recognition. Goths, Emos, Skaterkids and similar trash wear Hoodies so they can attack members of the general public, old folks, and children, without getting recognized.

The history of the specific garment began in the 1930s, but historical precedent dates the style and form of the hoodie back to the Middle Ages. The formal wear for Catholic Monks, Black Magicians, Satanists and Devil Worshippers included a cowl, a long, decorative hood worn in addition to the standard tunic or robes.

Here is an image so you can see for yourself this disgusting item of clothing:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...ch-Posters.jpg

Notice the kind of bands that promote these 'Hoodies' - My Chemical Romance - the sick Satanic Emo Band who promote and encourage their fans to suicide, and are responsible for the death of 13 year old Hannah Bond earlier this year. :thumbdown:

HERE is an interesting article on the subject -

Quote:

Hoodie ban for Asbo youth upheld

A judge was within his powers to ban an anti-social youth from wearing a hoodie, the High Court has ruled.

Jerome Barnes, 18, of Greenwich, south-east London, had argued that the order exceeded the powers of the Anti-social Behaviour Order (Asbo) against him.

Mr Barnes' lawyers argued that banning hooded sweatshirts was more an expression of distaste than a matter of compelling public safety.

But the High Court ruled the ban was justified and reduced public fear.
Mr Barnes was given the Asbo along with other members of the Cherry Boyz gang that was gathering and abusing members of the public in the Greenwich and Bexley areas of London.

Greenwich Magistrates' Court district Judge Riddell said he was imposing the condition banning hoodies to aid identification and to stop Mr Barnes and his associates from menacing the public.

But Mr Barnes' lawyer, Jonathan Lennon, told the High Court that hoodies were signs of youthful rebellion not unlike Doc Marten boots in the 1970s or leather biker jackets in the 1950s and 60s.

He said it was beyond the role of government or the courts to dictate what people should wear.

"No Asbo can address the appearance of young people and the way they dress.

"If the State said we all have to dress in pin-striped suits, then I expect this court would have something to say about it. Wearing a hoodie is not criminal or anti-social."

But Lord Justice Latham said the district judge had found that Mr Barnes was wearing a hoodie with the intention of causing fear and reducing the risk of being recognised.
He said the hoodie condition was "appropriate and necessary" and dismissed the application to have the condition overturned.

Nobar King 11-24-2008 08:25 PM

Re: HOODIES - THE CLOTHING OF SATANISTS, CRIMINALS AND FREAKS !

That's the first positive thing that's happened in England for a long time, although, if they were to restrict the wearing of other head wear that criminals use (like scarves or turbans), no doubt there would be riots in the streets.

Old Man Hatchet 11-24-2008 09:31 PM

Let's not forget that hoodies have long been worn by Eskimos, one of the most despicable groups around.

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/texas/p...-600_small.jpg

I call them "snow Mexicans" because they're stinky and lazy. Ugly, too. They need more hood and less face. They also have beady, slanty eyes and smell like fish. They need to grow up and stop playing in the snow. My grandson stopped making snow forts in the third grade.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...7518/igloo.gif

You hear me, Nanook? The third grade. It's time to be a man.

Tomthefool 11-24-2008 09:44 PM

Don't some monks wear hoodies too? And they are very lawful chaps. Does LBC have any monks?

Nobar King 11-24-2008 09:54 PM

Stay tuned for our newest album, "The monks of LBC sing Bacharach"

Tomthefool 11-24-2008 10:03 PM

So there are LBC monks? Whats the daily sort of life of an LBC monk? Or are they just the same as the monks I know of in England of the Catholic faith?

Eugene Hackwith 11-24-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomfoolery (Post 266437)
So there are LBC monks? Whats the daily sort of life of an LBC monk? Or are they just the same as the monks I know of in England of the Catholic faith?

The Catholic monks are most certainly closet queers. You think large groups of Catholic men aren't going to diddle each other when they live like that? Isolation, no women, loose fitting hoodie robes...sounds demonic to me.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-25-2008 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomfoolery (Post 266437)

We usually have only one monk in a country at a time, with an assistant called a 'spotter'. If the monk misses a sinner at 1,500 years, the spotter gets to take over as monk. So we have very few missed shots.

Jakezim 11-25-2008 11:19 PM

LMAO. Are you honestly bashing clothing? I have a hoodie from the band "August Burns Red" which happens to be a christian band. Am I an emo or a goth? I think not.

Old Man Hatchet 11-25-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakezim (Post 266788)
I think not.

You got that right, punk.

Brother_Percy 11-26-2008 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakezim (Post 266788)
LMAO. Are you honestly bashing clothing?

Son, even that sicko's Defence Lawyer admitted this clothing is evil.

Quote:

But Mr Barnes' lawyer, Jonathan Lennon, told the High Court that hoodies were signs of youthful rebellion

Here is what the Bible says about rebellion :

"For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft." 1 Samuel 15:23

So, the Lord judges rebellion to be as evil as witchcraft, eh? Well, let's hear what he says about witchcraft :

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Exodus 22:1

So to be clear here, witchcraft is a crime worthly of death. God believes rebellion is equally as evil as witchcraft. Therefore by default, would it not be safe to say God believes anyone wearing a Hoodie is equally as worthly of death, for their open rebellion against him?

Palmer C. Eldrich 11-26-2008 01:10 AM

I have a hoodie and I wear it to keep my ears warm. If I ever get arrested, I'm going to blame the hoodie first.

It's not a pink hoodie, though. Men who wear pink hoodies have some serious issues. Like color blindness.

Gurl in Glass 11-26-2008 10:35 PM

Just so you know, I wear a hoodie when I go jogging and there's nothing sinful about that. It just keeps me warm.

Old Man Hatchet 11-26-2008 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurl in Glass (Post 266982)
Just so you know, I wear a hoodie when I go jogging and there's nothing sinful about that. It just keeps me warm.

I'm a bit of an athlete myself. I could come watch you jog and give you a few pointers on your form. What kind of undergarments do you wear?

Gurl in Glass 11-26-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 267000)
I'm a bit of an athlete myself. I could come watch you jog and give you a few pointers on your form. What kind of undergarments do you wear?

A sportsbra and it's really creepy that you're asking about my underwear.

Old Man Hatchet 11-26-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurl in Glass (Post 267014)
A sportsbra and it's really creepy that you're asking about my underwear.

How dare you flirt with me! Not only am I happily married, but this is a FAMILY FORUM. Straighten up.

Capt. Aaron Portway 11-27-2008 03:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think this whole hoodie/evil thing started with that Uni-bomber guy Ted KraSINskee or whatever his name was.

musicallies 12-28-2008 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 267016)
How dare you flirt with me! Not only am I happily married, but this is a FAMILY FORUM. Straighten up.

you asked her. its your fault [-.-]
have a nice day

noncon4mist 01-06-2009 05:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
whats wrong[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Jo/Desktop/images.jpg[/IMG] with this?

http://www.c28.com/shopping/productd...?recordid=9941

:sarcasm:

Nobar King 01-06-2009 05:45 AM

It's obviously sarcasm, so it's blasphemy. Don't buy it.