The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hell installs wheelchair ramp for Stephen “the demon” Hawking. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114411)

Mary Etheldreda 03-14-2018 08:56 PM

Hell installs wheelchair ramp for Stephen “the demon” Hawking.

And there will be no brakes on his ride down, ROTFLOL!

Look, it's no secret that Hawking was a cripple who rejected Christ, who could have him walk again 'twere it Christ's Divine Pleasure. But it wasn't. Instead it pleases Jesus to watch Hawking suffer Eternal Torment for His Holy Amusement (Psalm 2:4).

Let's make no mistake. Stephen Hawking was one of the most dangerous men on the planet. As an avowed atheist, Hawking read and lived the Atheist Bible which states that Atheists are required to hate God at all costs. It also states that the Atheist Religion is the only real religion that is Truth. It even teaches all babies are automatically born Atheist. Basically, the Atheist Bible teaches that Atheism is the only way to Truth. This is why Atheists are followers of Satan. They claim not to believe in God, but their own Bible states they should hate God. Their religion makes no sense. It is the Religion of Spiritual Retards and one of their Cardinal Priests just got served!

Titus Templeton 03-14-2018 09:10 PM

Re: Hell installs wheelchair ramp for Stephen “the demon” Hawking.

Hell just got a lot more scarier with this creep in it.

handmaiden 03-14-2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1229489)
Hell just got a lot more scarier with this creep in it.

Pfft! What's to be scared of? Guy's in a wheelchair. Who knows, maybe they scavanged the motor to make a spit that turns Hawking eternally over the flames of hell so that's he's evenly roasted.

MitzaLizalor 03-14-2018 10:57 PM

It amazes me that even those tormented here on earth will reject the certainty of everlasting joy just to "punish" God who is waiting to Save them. Instead they choose to migrate from anguish now to torture forever all because they refused to love Jesus. What sort of monster would do that?

Cranky Old Man 03-14-2018 11:11 PM

His refusal to get out of his lazychair and get on his knees for Jesus proves once again that all "scientists" are evil. I have no idea what he pretended to understand but I am certain he was one of those round Earth, climate change, Disney loving hippies. I hate those.

Johny Joe Hold 03-14-2018 11:51 PM

Hawking was a phony just like Satan. If he was so smart, he would have figured out a way to walk and talk. But no, look terrible and get sympathy.

I wonder how many people bought his books not because he was smart but just because they felt sorry for him.

BrotherLarry 03-15-2018 06:50 AM

Hawking came to lecture at The New School here in godless NYC once. This was before the good people of Landover Baptist Church led me to the real Jesus Christ of Nazareth. As a papist, I believed the LORD was a very tolerant, passive type of Savior, who would overlook Mr. Hawking's lack of faith and save him because of the prayers said during last rites and the prayers of those who pray for the souls in purgatory. (ROFL that I believed in that nonsense)

Well, I was asked to leave because I kept laughing hysterically every time Hawking would start to speak. I just kept thinking of those episodes in the Simpsons featuring Hawking and I couldn't help it. I just couldn't believe the New School used the Simpsons voice for him instead of his real voice. The usher who led me to the door kept yelling at me, "That IS his voice, m o r o n." Well, I beg to differ. If he was so smart, why would he want to speak in such a cartoon voice?

I am sure my parents are praying for him right now because they pray for a lot of dead people as per the doctrine of purgatory. Ridiculous papist heathens. It just makes me even more grateful for the ministry of this church - God's TRUE church.

Dr Laurence Niles 04-08-2018 09:36 AM

ALS or motor-neurone disease is a very serious illness. The average lifespan of a sufferer in the later stages is only months or a few years.

Yet, Stephen Hawkins, in his 70s was still alive, until he died!

He preached Atheism, and his scientific theories promoted the Big Bang which claims that everything came from nothing, and that life on Earth evolved from all of this. Such theories are a Satanic device to remove God from everyday life and thought. They are all lies. There was no Big Bang, there are no extraterrestrials, and there was no evolution. God did not take billions of years to create us - he spoke us into existence. His word gave us life.

Colossians 1:16-20 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven

Hawkins could not move and he could not speak. Do you seriously think that the mechanical voice that you hear are the words of this man who was little more than a head on a corpse?

That’s right: demons :fear2:

Jesus obviously did not heal him (and He could have).

Matthew 12:22 - Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw

By promoting this 'genius' as a voice of knowledge, the Militant Atheistical Gaywise Agenda (MAGA) are trying to deceive people into believing a lie.

It's all a fantasy. Hawkins was a drugged and deluded cripple posed by a demon, I expect. This poor man is an unfortunate victim of Satan and probably the jobs. He was not speaking at all - Evil was speaking through him!

Does anybody seriously think that this man was a leading figure in astrophysics and cosmology? You would have to be an idiot to believe that somebody with such a crippling illness could be one of the World's greatest scientists. He had no quality of life, yet it is claimed that he could ponder the mysteries of the Universe.

Ephesians 6:11-12 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

WAKE UP! We are all being deceived.

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

YIC