The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Mormon Women Have Drooping Breasts. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=98964)

Johny Joe Hold 05-05-2014 01:46 PM

Mormon Women Have Drooping Breasts.

I've always had to view that women of other faiths envy the beautiful women of Landover Baptist Church. That has now been confirmed.

In an effort to compete with our women, Mormon women are going crazy over breast augmentation. It is one of the biggest industries in Utah.

I hate to tell Mormon women this but they still will not look as great at the women here in Freehold.

That said, I've been to Utah and any improvement would be welcomed:

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/b...surgery-140502

Kill_Herodias 05-05-2014 01:56 PM

Re: Mormon Women Have Drooping Breasts.

A very useful piece of information, this must represent a major reason why full-face and body veils are so widely used by Muslim women. They know they cannnot really compete with the lilywhite and enticing features of truly believing Christian ladies. Aye Men! :innocent:

Mother Of Seven 05-05-2014 02:01 PM

Probably because the (not) magic underwear doesn't give much/any support.
http://www.mikedash.com/assets/image...rmonundies.jpg

Elmer G. White 05-05-2014 02:22 PM

Must be one of their publicity stunts... I thought they had hit the bottom when they adapted their "holy sorry excuse for a book" to a stage musical aka the Book of Mormon.

This is even more pathetic. Although Ephesians 5:19 supports music in private in praise of God, you could do it with good taste, without enormous breasts or Broadway musicals.

Yours, Elmer:bye:

Cranky Old Man 05-05-2014 02:37 PM

This is all caused by Matthew 5:48 (Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect). True Christian™ woman are perfect as Jesus rewards them for obeying His Holy Bible with perfect bodies. Ugly woman are, by definition, not Christian as their bodies are not perfect and thereby in violation of Matthew 5:48.

These Mormon women try to fool each other by having breast operations to fix their ugly bodies. They might succeed in fooling each other but they won't fool God as God is all knowing (Psalm 139:2-6; Isaiah 40:13-14).

Their fake Jesus hating breasts will pop like balloons as soon as they arrive in the fires of Hell. :sinner:

Redeemed Papist 05-05-2014 02:40 PM

That's horrifying. My wife knows better than to displease me in such a way.
Proverbs 20:30
The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.

Mary Etheldreda 05-05-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1086319)
True Christian™ woman are perfect as Jesus rewards them for obeying His Holy Bible with perfect bodies.

Amen, Brother Cranky! We True Christian Beautiful Women™ don't require the surgeon's knife, special exercises, or even diet interventions. The gift of beauty is the LORD's reward for providing an fitting temple for the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 3:16). I can't tell you how many times sinful men offer indecent proposals towards me and my Sisters in Christ because their licentious spirits are rendered helpless at the sight of our photographs. Of course, the LORD blessed us with stellar humility as well, lest any of this attention go to our heads. My advice to these Mormon women would be to stop pretending they will become a goddess, and start recognizing the majesty of the One True Lord, dutifully fearing and obeying Him as is His right (Ecclesiastes 12:13). Then they'll find their bodies reflect the beauty of their spirits, and they'll no longer be so embarrassed because the LORD will have redeemed their floppy bodies just as He will have redeemed their disgusting souls.

Mary Thompson 05-05-2014 11:49 PM

Plastic surgery is self-indulgent and against God Almighty (Leviticus 19:28). These ugly morman "women" can't hide their truly Heathen souls through these means.

Alvin Moss 05-06-2014 12:26 AM

Sagging teats have always been an epidemic among Mormans, both men and women. The women are mostly dried up old crones who have become saggy in service to their Morman master. The men become saggy due to their sloth. They become obese due to being waited on hand and foot by their saggy old women and develop unsightly teats, which sag.

In as much as the saggy teat is so common among Mormans, I believe it may be a punishment inflicted upon the whole race by God, as punishment for their blasphemies.

William Taester 05-10-2014 05:30 PM

Saggy-Hags cause Faggy-fags. Shame be upon them all, in the name of Jeesus!

Mary Etheldreda 05-10-2014 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William Taester (Post 1087590)
Saggy-Hags cause Faggy-fags. Shame be upon them all, in the name of Jeesus!

Indeed.

Census: Gay couple households boom in Utah

William Taester 05-10-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1087593)

Can you even blame them? I mean...they are still damned to eternal hell and all, but those saggy hags could never entice a man properly as required by the Word of God

Proverbs 5:19 - Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Daisy Mae Johnson 05-10-2014 07:57 PM

Why, thank you for the kind compliment Brother Mayor.

I pride myself as being a lot like Sister Sarah Palin. We both are swell dressers, have nice hair and people always accuse us of having a boob job because we were blessed with nice racks.

THANK YOU :jesus-fancy:!

P/s: Plastic surgery is for whores.

William Taester 05-11-2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 1087623)
Why, thank you for the kind compliment Brother Mayor.

I pride myself as being a lot like Sister Sarah Palin. We both are swell dressers, have nice hair and people always accuse us of having a boob job because we were blessed with nice racks.

THANK YOU :jesus-fancy:!

P/s: Plastic surgery is for whores.

Sister Daisy,

Feel free to stop by my "Christian Fashion" hair salon. I accept moist pies in trade for my hair services (1Cor 11:15 - But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering) and I keep secrets very well (Proverbs 11:13 - A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.)

May the Lod RICHLY Bless you!

curtisgrice 05-18-2014 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1086315)
Must be one of their publicity stunts... I thought they had hit the bottom when they adapted their "holy sorry excuse for a book" to a stage musical aka the Book of Mormon.

This is even more pathetic. Although Ephesians 5:19 supports music in private in praise of God, you could do it with good taste, without enormous breasts or Broadway musicals.

Yours, Elmer:bye:

The play was made by ex Mormon's to turn people away from the religion the makers are Matt Stone, and Trey Parker makers or the evil show South Park

curtisgrice 05-18-2014 08:39 PM

www.exmormon.org

Determined2findtruth 06-11-2014 09:41 PM

Haha best thing I have heard all day but not exactly true I live in Utah and I do not look like that!

Johny Joe Hold 06-11-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Determined2findtruth (Post 1093852)
Haha best thing I have heard all day but not exactly true I live in Utah and I do not look like that!

I would ask if it is true that there are many billboards in Utah advertising breast uplift. If it is true, as the link states, I rest my case.

As for whether you would compare favorably to beautiful women in Freehold, you would have to submit a picture.

Determined2findtruth 06-11-2014 09:52 PM

Yeah I guess I never pay attention to billboards but come to think of it there are a lot of ads on the radio.....anyway no thanks I don't like my picture posted