The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it.... (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=69976)

Isaac Fisher 09-23-2011 06:56 PM

I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it....

Dear Christians (and unsaved trash),

“Hatred stirreth up strifes, but love covereth all sins.”

I’m a pretty calm and happy person- most of the time. I’d stopped being violent and angry when I was seventeen years old but I still have violent outbursts every once in a while. It frightens my wife and children (5 and 8) and makes the whole house a lot tenser for days after the problem. It’s mostly alright but sometimes I cannot help it and the person who made me mad was asking for it.

Well, I think I over stepped the mark on this one. :(

My wife is very ditsy and cute and, I thought since we moved so far away from out old home and life and since she was pregnant, I decided to let her have an old friend over. He is about twenty-two and I didn’t like him at all from the second he walked into my house.

He looked gay. Very gay. <_<

He had long, curly hair and was about the same size as my tiny, little Janet. Before hand she told me he looked like this guy called Mica or something. I hade no idea what I was letting myself in for…

I made the two of them aware I’d be in the room through their visit and I knew Janet was tense. She tried to hint at the little gay-boy (Lewis or something) that he should stop being so camp but he continued to aggravate me. :headbang:

Within half-an-hour I stood up and told him he was a little faggot and he should get out. Want to know how he responded to me?!

He piffing flirted with me!

Janet’s face was a picture. I would have laughed at her if I wasn’t so angry.

So, I ended up grabbing the little homer by the throat and had him against the wall while I punched him. Janet was screaming and I think I pushed her to the floor (I know, I know, she is a woman. She is emotionally weak and I should try to train her better) and told her to shove off. I continued to punch him in the head, chest and face for about twenty minutes; then I just kicked him for a while. The guy was less than half by size and a scrap of a person.

I won’t go into details but he has a broken nose, a bloody forehead and a two black eyes along with probably a heap of bruises on his chest and body. :black eye:

Did I over do it?

Should I just of just kicked him out?

I admit it- it did feel sort of good. Is God the cause of this good feeling? Or is it Satan? :wacko:

I think I might need some help. This isn’t the first time I did something like this. :(

Benedict A. Davis 09-23-2011 07:08 PM

Re: I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac Fisher (Post 799107)
Dear Christians (and unsaved trash),

“Hatred stirreth up strifes, but love covereth all sins.”

I’m a pretty calm and happy person- most of the time. I’d stopped being violent and angry when I was seventeen years old but I still have violent outbursts every once in a while. It frightens my wife and children (5 and 8) and makes the whole house a lot tenser for days after the problem. It’s mostly alright but sometimes I cannot help it and the person who made me mad was asking for it.

Well, I think I over stepped the mark on this one. :(

My wife is very ditsy and cute and, I thought since we moved so far away from out old home and life and since she was pregnant, I decided to let her have an old friend over. He is about twenty-two and I didn’t like him at all from the second he walked into my house.

He looked gay. Very gay. <_<

He had long, curly hair and was about the same size as my tiny, little Janet. Before hand she told me he looked like this guy called Mica or something. I hade no idea what I was letting myself in for…

I made the two of them aware I’d be in the room through their visit and I knew Janet was tense. She tried to hint at the little gay-boy (Lewis or something) that he should stop being so camp but he continued to aggravate me. :headbang:

Within half-an-hour I stood up and told him he was a little faggot and he should get out. Want to know how he responded to me?!

He piffing flirted with me!

Janet’s face was a picture. I would have laughed at her if I wasn’t so angry.

So, I ended up grabbing the little homer by the throat and had him against the wall while I punched him. Janet was screaming and I think I pushed her to the floor (I know, I know, she is a woman. She is emotionally weak and I should try to train her better) and told her to shove off. I continued to punch him in the head, chest and face for about twenty minutes; then I just kicked him for a while. The guy was less than half by size and a scrap of a person.

I won’t go into details but he has a broken nose, a bloody forehead and a two black eyes along with probably a heap of bruises on his chest and body. :black eye:

Did I over do it?

Should I just of just kicked him out?

I admit it- it did feel sort of good. Is God the cause of this good feeling? Or is it Satan? :wacko:

I think I might need some help. This isn’t the first time I did something like this. :(

Answer this for us yourself then we will all know the real answer.
Your 1st mistake is having somebody in your home you knew nothing about, the stranger could have been a joo or even a papist. You need to to get your house in order and not let this kind of thing happen again.

Isaac Fisher 09-23-2011 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benedict A. Davis (Post 799111)
Your 1st mistake is having somebody in your home you knew nothing about, the stranger could have been a joo or even a papist. You need to to get your house in order and not let this kind of thing happen again.

:(

I feel bad now.

No more visiters for Janet.
:)

Bobby-Joe 09-23-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benedict A. Davis (Post 799111)

Yes, that homer could have been a murder or a thief or a community activist and Isaac just let strangers into his house on the advice of his foolish wife That should have never been done. Remember Christians DO NOT welcome the unsaved!

Isaac,

YES You have the right to defend yourself from rape Isaac BUT that doesn't mean you invite rapist into your house. Pretending to be your wives friend is the classic ploy of transvestite rapists. This time it was some nacy boy with a bad attitude, next time it could by a Tranny drag queen looking to kidnap you!

Bob4God 09-23-2011 07:37 PM

The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly. - Proverbs 20:30

How do you feel when you take something that is filthy and polish it up like new?

You feel rewarded.

That little queer with his curly blond hair, sparkly eyes and trim figure will think twice before he puts the moves on a GODly straight man in his own home.

The only problem I see here is that it looks like your wife was attempting to run the household by deciding who comes to visit.

What kind of example does that set for your sons?

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. - Ephesians 5:23

You need to get her under control. I suggest giving her a similar treatment you gave the gay boy.

I can't find any Bible verse that suggests you should feel guilty for beating the devil out of a sinner.

Did GOD ever instruct people to feel guilty after they stoned a homosexual to death?

Did GOD ever tell His people to be apologetic after slaughtering a tribe of sinful pagans right down to the livestock?

No!

You should be far more concerned about having that queer blood on you.

The AIDS is a very contagious disease.

Isaac Fisher 09-23-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 799121)
The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly. - Proverbs 20:30

How do you feel when you take something that is filthy and polish it up like new?

You feel rewarded.

That little queer with his curly blond hair, sparkly eyes and trim figure will think twice before he puts the moves on a GODly straight man in his own home.

Thank you. This all happened just a few hours ago at lunch.

Should I gather some scripture together and read it to him when he comes around before I make him leave? I feel like I need to tell him why I did what I did- that why he might be wiser in the future and realise where he lifestyle will take him.:D (Hell).

I put him in a shed.:)

Quote:

The only problem I see here is that it looks like your wife was attempting to run the household by deciding who comes to visit.

What kind of example does that set for your sons?

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. - Ephesians 5:23

You need to get her under control. I suggest giving her a similar treatment you gave the gay boy.

It wasn't really her idea. :(

She was doing really well and taking her disipline like a woman should. I thought she diserved an award so I let her arange a friend to come over.

I have to be more careful. :thumbdown:

Quote:

Did GOD ever instruct people to feel guilty after they stoned a homosexual to death?

No, sir. :lol:

Quote:

You should be far more concerned about having that queer blood on you.

The AIDS is a very contagious disease.

Oh, dear, no!
I forgot!

I need to scrub myself up! :o

I'll make sure my wife doesn't go near the fag.

Benedict A. Davis 09-23-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac Fisher (Post 799125)
Thank you. This all happened just a few hours ago at lunch.

Should I gather some scripture together and read it to him when he comes around before I make him leave? I feel like I need to tell him why I did what I did- that why he might be wiser in the future and realise where he lifestyle will take him.:D (Hell).

I put him in a shed.:)

It wasn't really her idea. :(

She was doing really well and taking her disipline like a woman should. I thought she diserved an award so I let her arange a friend to come over.

I have to be more careful. :thumbdown:

No, sir. :lol:

Oh, dear, no!
I forgot!

I need to scrub myself up! :o

I'll make sure my wife doesn't go near the fag.

Now you can answer your own question, Was it satan or your Lord and Savior that made your reaction feel so right. Shout Glory!

Mary-Yves Lapierre 09-23-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac Fisher (Post 799107)
It frightens my wife and children (5 and 8)

I hope your wife is the 8 years old and not the 5 years old. :unsure:

Isaac Fisher 09-23-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benedict A. Davis (Post 799127)
Now you can answer your own question, Was it satan or your Lord and Savior that made your reaction feel so right. Shout Glory!

God!

Shout glory! :lol:

Isaac Fisher 09-23-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary-Yves Lapierre (Post 799130)
I hope your wife is the 8 years old and not the 5 years old. :unsure:

I didn't phrase that will did I? :lol:

I have four children (two still in the womb). 8 year old girl and five year old boy. :innocent:

handmaiden 09-23-2011 08:17 PM

Do you feel bad because your knuckles are bruised and bloodied? You should apply a cold compress and some healing ointment. . . but not Ben-Gay.

Never Ben-Gay.

Helpfully Yours,

Handmaiden

Mary Etheldreda 09-23-2011 09:50 PM

I don't mean to overstep my bounds in talking to a husband, but I'm truly shaking here as I type. Do I understand this correctly that your wife let a faggot into your home where children are?

Oh dear

Oh dear

If I were the wife of an upstanding Godly man, I would never ever bring a flamer into my house, especially where such impressionable children lived. I hope they are okay, your children. I do hope they didn't catch any AIDS.

Oh dear

This is such a violation. I feel violated just reading your post. I am so glad you took care of this danger and I know if I were a wife who shamed my Godly husband so blatantly, I would feel guilty until I could properly repent and make it right oh, by being made to stand in the corner and read aloud from the Holy Bible while the children sit attentively and listen to every word. I don't think I could do this for less than four hours and not feel terrible about it. Of course, any physical punishment you decide on would surely be divinely inspired. My own poor dear deluded husband is an atheist so he's never taken me over his knee or taken the rod to the back of our children, but I make sure he knows he can by slipping Godly information into his lunch before sending him off to work.

Bobby-Joe 09-23-2011 10:26 PM

I think it is time I pass on the Church tips on personal defense against Gay Sexual Predators.
  • NEVER Invite one into you home. ALWAYS Run a DOF Check on ANY house guest.
  • If one does get into your house NEVER have any bodily contact with them. AIDS is spread by gay sweat.
  • ALWAYS call the police and tell them there is a man in your house threatening you and your family with rape and murder.
  • After that, get you nearest firearm (see the Church pamphlet "What Does Jesus Pack in His House in Heaven" for home defense gun tips). Read the gay the Second Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
    And then warn the gay you will open fire if they gay does not leave your home.
I hope this helps

wait_what 09-24-2011 08:32 AM

I am still trying to figure out why your wife thinks it's okay to have men friends who aren't members of your congregation that you have introduced to her, and are really your friends that you allow to be around her for her good and protection when you are absent.

How could she think this is ok? You have a lot of straightening up in your house to do my friend.

I Hate Sinners 09-30-2011 02:13 PM

Good for you for beating up that homosexual sinner faggot. You should really have a talk with your wife about the kind of pagan trash you allow her to speak to.

MisterM 10-08-2011 07:31 AM

Isaac, I think you were irresponsible. I was a sinner and I practiced martial arts and there I learnt how dangerous hitting one especially in the head is. I know you meant well, but...

Quote:

I continued to punch him in the head, chest and face for about twenty minutes; then I just kicked him for a while.
Punching in the head with knuckles leads to painful bone fractures that might not heal well. There might be permanent damage. You might also hit the teeth and that will do extreme damage and can have other effects later. And about kicking... If you watch people training or fighting in the ring, it seems that kicking is safe. But once you kick someone in the ground, you break something.

It is ok to defend yourself if you do it right. But your irresponsible behavior could have caused damage that cannot be healed. So here is my tips what to do when you get angry next time.

1. rule: Try to calm down. Angry man makes mistakes

2. rule: Do not punch in the face. You only break your knuckles if your hands are not accustomed. Use your palms and strike with side hooks, if you really want to punch face, palm punch the nose. That will break opponents bones, not your knuckles or wrists. You can also use your elbows, if you just remember next rule:

3. rule: Never hit the mouth. Teeth will cut your hand and mouth bacteria can lead to deadly infection. Anyway the wounds in the hands don't heal well.

4. rule: never kick one in the ground, it can twist your ankle. Stomp. It is much safer.

5. rule: avoid the blood. You were hitting gay person, you could have caught AIDS!

If you think you cannot act calm enough to remember the rules, use rod, baseball bat or just shoot the guy. He was in your house so it was trespassing

I hope you learn.

YiC, M

Ritterbruder 10-09-2011 08:53 PM

Faggots are an ABOMINATION upon the Lord our Gods good soil. Any faggot that enters your home MUST be killed. Remember, Christ Jesus and the Lord your God are the judges, not you.

James Hutchins 10-10-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritterbruder (Post 804390)
Faggots are an ABOMINATION upon the Lord our Gods good soil. Any faggot that enters your home MUST be killed. Remember, Christ Jesus and the Lord your God are the judges, not you.

Not quite right friend.
I personally have found many faggots to be the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. Snappy dressers, fantastic decorators, great cooks and phenomenal hosts. So my own feelings mean little. God does tell us we should stone them but then secular law states we have to let them live.
Until we have a man of God in the White House, our wrists are tightly bound by both sets of laws and must abide by both. So I typically leave one of their dinner parties early and rarely send a thank you note.

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed 10-10-2011 05:27 AM

If he has any sense at all, he'll press charges. The fact that you think you're justified in this situation is appalling. The fact that your wife needs permission to have a friend over is even more ridiculous. There is clearly no respect from your end in your marriage and I predict she'll leave your ass soon if you keep this up. Judging on your misogynistic attitude, I'm amazed she hasn't already.

Violence against another human being is not ever ethical or excusable conduct, no matter how many ways you try to justify it. It's this primitive mentality that drives the desecration of our society; inhibits us from advancing as individuals and as a society. As such, it's also things like this that shed a negative light over the entire Christian community, which is a damn shame considering most Christians are humanitarian, decent human beings who don't deserve to have their name dragged in the mud.

Zechariah Smyth 10-10-2011 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeWhoMustNotBeNamed (Post 804495)
If he has any sense at all, he'll press charges. The fact that you think you're justified in this situation is appalling. The fact that your wife needs permission to have a friend over is even more ridiculous. There is clearly no respect from your end in your marriage and I predict she'll leave your ass soon if you keep this up. Judging on your misogynistic attitude, I'm amazed she hasn't already.

Violence against another human being is not ever ethical or excusable conduct, no matter how many ways you try to justify it. It's this primitive mentality that drives the desecration of our society; inhibits us from advancing as individuals and as a society. As such, it's also things like this that shed a negative light over the entire Christian community, which is a damn shame considering most Christians are humanitarian, decent human beings who don't deserve to have their name dragged in the mud.

What about self-defense? Someone is attacking you with a steak knife at Sizzlers before you even order dessert: what do you do? Ask to see the dessert menu?

An escaped convict is raping your daughter: do you kindly ask them to leave, or do you beat them to within an inch of their life (I'm assuming you don't have firearms)?

You are in the Army and you've been ordered to attack a facility that is using heterochromiatic joo twins in vivisectionist feng shui high-altitude low-temperature avant garde sensory-deprivation experiments. Do you refuse?

DO YOU?

:badmood:

Your absolutes make you look like an absolute fool.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth