The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why we shouldn't say 'faggot' (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=100617)

Daniel G 07-22-2014 11:29 PM

Why we shouldn't say 'faggot'

Recently, people have been insulting the homers in schools and other public places near my house. This is great, as it can help save the souls of the homers. They have been called 'homer' 'queer', and others, but I was shocked to hear the word 'faggot' uttered. I take great offense to this, because even though the UK is a godless sinkhole of damned souls, they are better still than those horrible godmocking queers. Over there they call cigarets 'fags'. I, like all civilized men, sometimes enjoy a good old cigaret (of course, after dinner). Cigarets are to good to be insulted by sharing a name with those godless homers.

VictoryOS 07-22-2014 11:54 PM

Re: Why we shouldn't say 'faggot'

Maybe the limp wristed British pansies shouldn't name their cigarettes after homosexuals. Why put something phallic in your mouth that's named after the homos? Sounds a little queer to me, so to speak.

Des 07-23-2014 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel G (Post 1101865)
Recently, people have been insulting the homers in schools and other public places near my house. This is great, as it can help save the souls of the homers. They have been called 'homer' 'queer', and others, but I was shocked to hear the word 'faggot' uttered. I take great offense to this, because even though the UK is a godless sinkhole of damned souls, they are better still than those horrible godmocking queers. Over there they call cigarets 'fags'. I, like all civilized men, sometimes enjoy a good old cigaret (of course, after dinner). Cigarets are to good to be insulted by sharing a name with those godless homers.

I question the sexuality of a man that puts anything phallic near his lips.

Daniel G 07-23-2014 12:25 AM

Thank you all for your points of view, at the time of reading them I was partaking in the act I now realize us satanistic behaviour. I spat out the cigar and threw it into the fire where I could pleasantly watch the phalli of the homers burn. I will continue burning the cigarets, but from far away. This will serve as a reminder as to what will happen to homers when the judgement day rolls around. You all have saved my soul from hellfire, and I thank you all. I hope to catch other's acts that seem innocent but are actually condemning. Now I know how easy it is for these satonic rituals to go unnoticed, and how important a second point of view is.

Godfly 07-23-2014 01:15 AM

Smoking a cigarette is just practice for giving oral sex to a man, that's why they are called fags! Real men chew!

Des 07-23-2014 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 1101878)
Smoking a cigarette is just practice for giving oral sex to a man, that's why they are called fags! Real men chew!

Amen, brother, and they chaw Red Man at that. Beech Nut is for boys and homers pretending to be straight.

Nobar King 07-23-2014 03:09 AM

Are you sure you're an American? I'm pretty sure that I'll say whatever the piffle I want.

Daniel G 07-23-2014 03:16 AM

I do chew a bit, I must admit. I am currently between spitoons, and whenever I spit in the house plants, although they do better, my neighbor hates the look and smell of the plants (I chew some home made, strong stuff). I chew on my porch swing, enjoying the nice southern heat. Sometimes I just sit and look at that beautiful Confederate flag waving in the gentle breeze.

WilliamJenningsBryan 07-23-2014 08:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel G (Post 1101865)

I'm pleased that you brought this to our attention Brother Daniel G. I'm struck with the possibility that Big Gay is using this confusion of terms as a diversionary technique to garner more public acceptance to their perversions. Consider that "faggot" is also used in connection with the musical instrument otherwise known as the bassoon.

The faggot (bassoon) was invented by none other than an Italian - and that means the cathylicks were involved. The instrument produces sounds almost identical to rectal demons (reminiscent of gastric distress from consuming a Mexican meal). Like other double reed instruments, it requires an embouchure where the lips are wrapped around a reed - perfect training for future choir and altar boys. It's no wonder the cathylicks devised this exercise device to enhance their catamite pleasures.

Attachment 23392

Daniel G 07-23-2014 02:09 PM

The saxophone (or should I call it sexophone?) Was invented by a secretly gay man who was a liberal satanic catholic. I read a news article about him:
Quote:

Recently, while looking through the files of Adolphe Sax, creator of the saxophone, there were several letters addressed to his secret lover. This lover was another man, meaning that Mr. Sax was gay. This may explain why he left for long periods of time occasionally, and upon returning complained his rectum was in constant pain.
He wasent getting sore from having his demons exorcised! He paved the way to jazz (including dancing closer to your partner than ever before, and jiggling around) the most satanic and godless of all music. The sax was also invented in Germany, and his name was ADOLFe...

Redeemed Papist 07-23-2014 06:37 PM

Every time I hear someone say they are smoking a fag I get a little tiny burst of hope that they are setting a queer on fire. But it always comes to nothing.

Daniel G 07-23-2014 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 1102006)
Every time I hear someone say they are smoking a fag I get a little tiny burst of hope that they are setting a queer on fire. But it always comes to nothing.

That's the only reason I still smoke 'fags'.
Last time I ACTUALLY burned a REAL fag, I got in trouble.
It was one of those liberal catholic godless monkey worshipers.