The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Bell Ringer Gets Punched for Saying "Happy Holidays". (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95236)

Johny Joe Hold 12-17-2013 02:16 PM

Bell Ringer Gets Punched for Saying "Happy Holidays".

I was so pleased to read that a good Christian woman went up and punched a Salvation Army Red Kettle Bell Ringer for calling out "Happy Holidays".

The "Happy Holidays" bell ringer, of course, had to whine about being disciplined and call the police. My thinking is the police should have arrested the bell ringer for her role in the War on Christmas.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/sa...istmas-110923/

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-17-2013 05:45 PM

Re: Bell Ringer Gets Punched for Saying "Happy Holidays".

How heartwarming it is to hear of a Christian who is conscientious enough to take a public stand in the ongoing war on Christmas. :thumbsup:

Anyone who cannot say "Merry Christmas" should have their front teeth knocked out. B)

Alvin Moss 12-17-2013 06:47 PM

I agree that more punative action should be taken up against the wretches who try to play down the role of Christmas in Christmas. It is the birthday of the Lord Jesus Christ and it is not possible to remove Christ from Christmas. You cannot have the holy day season without the holy day.

The very idea of taking Christmas out of Christmas only makes sense to godless liberals who want to destroy America. They are able to make sense out of any kind of gibberish. In fact, every thing they say is gibberish.

I pray that all Pastors in America will make the theme of beating godless atheists who say anything along the lines of Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings the subject of their sermons this Sunday, which is the last Sunday before Christmas.

Storing up arsenals for the larger struggle to come is no longer enough. We must take action immediately against the enemies of God and Jesus. My own suggestion is to forgo caroling this year and instead band together and beat unsaved wretches who don't act right.

That is my opinion.

Daisy Mae Johnson 12-17-2013 07:06 PM

Bell ringer gets her bell rung :giggle:

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :hell-yeah-jesus:

Mary Etheldreda 12-17-2013 07:28 PM

Oh Amen!

Bring Christ back into Christmas! Punch a God-mocker!

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-17-2013 07:29 PM

People who hate Jesus should not be allowed near bells, chimes, resonators, or even to hold a mallet, which can be used to strike a bell without much preparation. Satan is a learned campanologist, and is prepared to marshal peals of bells in his rape of the baby Jesus. Satan tends to prefer gook bells, such as the Suzu, the Zhong, or the Ghanta. There is nothing remotely Christian about a gook bell, or an atheist swinging one around shouting blasphemies at children. Catholics often employ bells to lure children into their breezy, seed-encrusted robes, but Catholic bells can be readily identified by their prurient iconography. Their resonance is also muffled by the layers of blood and semen caked upon them during mass. Even Satan tends to prefer gook bells to Catholic ones, because the Chinese are so numerous and burn just as well. But any tuned, percussion instrument can be deadly if it falls into the wrong hands, which includes anyone who takes the Christ out of Christmas.

IreneS 12-18-2013 12:43 PM

I carry a brick in my handbag for just this purpose. No one suspects a lady, so you can get right up close to them, then Thwack! as you swing your handbag. Works a treat. I recommend carrying a brick in your handbag to all good Christian women.

Johny Joe Hold 12-18-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1048936)
Satan is a learned campanologist, and is prepared to marshal peals of bells in his rape of the baby Jesus.... which includes anyone who takes the Christ out of Christmas.

I had not thought about it in that way, Brother Billy Bob.

But, it makes perfect sense that Satan would dress up a devious woman to look like a Christian ringing a bell for Christmas. Then, with all that false facade in place, Satan has her shout out his message, "Happy Holidays", the ultimate insult of baby Jesus.

We need to fan out across the country and find these people whereever they are. Each one deserves a good punch.

Ezekiel Bathfire 12-18-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1048876)
I was so pleased to read that a good Christian woman went up and punched a Salvation Army Red Kettle Bell Ringer for calling out "Happy Holidays".

The "Happy Holidays" bell ringer, of course, had to whine about being disciplined and call the police. My thinking is the police should have arrested the bell ringer for her role in the War on Christmas.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/sa...istmas-110923/

Hmmm... I'm glad you reminded me of that story... I could not think of the details, although it "rang a bell." :lol::lol::lol::lol::wacko:

Basilissa 12-20-2013 09:26 PM

I never give any money to these Salvation Army bell ringers. How do I know they what are really doing with that money? How hard is it to get something red to wear, and a red collection box? They all look like bums, like the 47% that no decent Christian should worry about, I'm sure they are all scammers.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-21-2013 05:11 AM

You know the queers have been putting these in those Salavation Army buckets. They just photocopy one on each side, cut them up, fold them up, and make them LOOK LIKE a fifty dollar bill. Dirty rats.

Johny Joe Hold 12-21-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1049722)
You know the queers have been putting these in those Salavation Army buckets. They just photocopy one on each side, cut them up, fold them up, and make them LOOK LIKE a fifty dollar bill. Dirty rats.

When homers insult Christians like that, they are spitting on Baby Jesus.

Authorities need to take photographs of people dropping stuff into the kettles and arrest those expressing their filth on counterfit bills.

Godfly 12-21-2013 05:45 PM

Sock! Bam! Pow! Boom! Christmas Bells are ringing!