The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray For Jessica Dutro, Who Did Her Christian Duty (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=98123)

Pastor Ezekiel 03-29-2014 04:00 AM

Pray For Jessica Dutro, Who Did Her Christian Duty

Dear Lord, Please protect and keep your Christian daughter Jessica Dutro, who, despite living in godless Oregon, saw fit to follow the teachings of the Holy Word of God and sent her 4 year old son to hell because he was a queer. Lord Jesus, please protect and keep her from the mockers and those who would persecute her and all who obey your Holy Word to the letter, as you have commanded.

Quote:

Jessica Dutro, Oregon Mom, Allegedly Killed Son Because She Thought He Was Gay

An Oregon mother is facing murder charges after allegedly subjecting her 4-year-old son to deadly beatings because she thought he was gay.

As the Associated Press is reporting, Jessica Dutro, 25, has been charged with murder, murder by abuse and second-degree assault in connection with the 2012 death of her son, Zachary Dutro-Boggess.

Prosecutors say Zachary died on Aug. 16, 2012 of blunt-force trauma to his abdomen and a delay in medical treatment, according to reports.

Dutro, who is on trial in Washington County Circuit Court, allegedly pointed to her perception of her young son's sexuality in a Facebook message addressed to her boyfriend, Brian Canady, at the time.

Using a slur, she wrote that she believed Zachary was going to be gay, and suggested Canady, 24, "work on" her son: “He walks and talks like it. Ugh.”

Earlier this month, Canady pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter, and second-degree assault, in connection with Zachary's death, The Oregonian previously reported. At the time of his arrest in 2012, Canady admitted to kicking Zachary in the abdomen while wearing shoes, according to The Portland Tribune.

Dutro's 7-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son are also said to have shown signs of physical abuse, according to The Oregonian. Still, her attorney Chris Colburn has argued that while his client was an "unusual" parent, she is not guilty of murder.

The case follows that of James Larry Cosby, a Texas father who has been charged with two counts of tampering with evidence in connection with the death of his daughter, Britney Cosby, and her girlfriend Crystal Jackson, both 24, according to KHOU. He is currently being held in the Galveston County Jail on a total of $500,000.00 bonds.

TaraAnne 03-29-2014 04:42 AM

Re: Pray For Jessica Dutro, Who Did Her Christian Duty

I am praying for her!!!!

I asked Sister Kate to find out who her attorney is. Hopefully not some Godless liberal public defender. I will be very happy to see that she is properly defended by a True Christian™ attorney. Pastor I have not met an attorney from Freehold yet, but if he is available I will gladly pay his expenses to defend this young lady. Please reach out to him if you have time.

We also need to pray for Brian Canady he Jessica's boyfriend, and is also being persecuted for doing what any normal Christian would do to a gay boy.

Mistress Cookie 03-30-2014 12:31 AM

The Christian Bashing across this once-great country of ours has just gotten OUT of control!

This true blue mom was doing her Christian Duty (Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live) and NOW she gets her knuckles rapped ? ! ?

Is this a JOKE or something ? ! ?

I mean, What next ? ! ?

Mistress Cookie 03-30-2014 01:12 AM

PS: I just found a picture of the "boy" "victim".

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...ern1edited.jpg

Come ON.....what would YOU do if this loathsome little creature were sashaying through your living room, coming on to your boyfriends every 5 minutes ? ! ?

This whole outrage sickens me.

Makwois 04-04-2014 01:29 PM

You people have messed up minds and are not true christians, you are extremists, not one hair better then anyone from the Taliban.

Radicals, thats the right word for it.

You will burn in hell for your idiotic statements and supporting this murderer.

You are a shame to the christian religion, supporting violiation of one of the 10 msot important commands of god. You will burn in hell, trust me.

Makwois 04-04-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makwois (Post 1078709)
You people have messed up minds and are not true christians, you are extremists, not one hair better then anyone from the Taliban.

You are a shame to the christian religion, supporting violiation of one of the 10 msot important commands of god. You will burn in hell, trust me.

This forum is so ridiculous, my post needs to be approved really? Freedom of speech? where is it.

You do exactly the opposite of what you say to believe in.

Better delete my post fast not to lose your faces, but keep in mind you will still burn in hell for all eternity.

If you are true Christians, i will eat my shoe and renounce my faith.

You make me sick to the bone

Alphonse Alban 04-04-2014 01:37 PM

Quote:

You say it's radical to follow the Bible, I say it's rational to follow the word of God. You see, in the end, only Christians like us will be saved.

Better make things right with Jesus today, friend.

Dr Laurence Niles 04-04-2014 01:38 PM

Quote:

Did you forget the part where Jesus says he wants the gaywise dead?

Does Leviticus 20:13 mean anything? Or any of the following?

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men , leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1st Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind ,

1st Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1st Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind , for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

1st Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

Have you even read the Good Book?

God bless you and keep you.

Zechariah Smyth 04-04-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

So, in YOUR "opinion" following The Word of God to the letter makes us "radicals" and "extremists" huh?

When a chef follows a recipe precisely, he's a radical extremist chef?

:wacko:

Quote:

Please provide Scriptural support for your outlandish claim.

:nono:

Quote:

All of the commandments of God are equal. Failure to follow a single one dooms you to an eternity of Hellfire!!!

(James 2:10) "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

:supaburn:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Makwois 04-04-2014 01:44 PM

Thanks for pointing out stuff im fully aware and know of.

Murder is murder and nothing will change that, a mother is not capable of judging a 4 year old to be gay or not, experts do such things.

I have nothing to make right, I live my life the way God wants me to and respect all living beings around me.

Cant say the same for you.

We are all gods children.

You will burn for your words, you will see in the end.
Extremists arent true christians. Same as Taliban arent true followers of the Koran.

Done posting here, expressed my feelings, showed my respects to this young boy who died

Alphonse Alban 04-04-2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makwois (Post 1078714)

Extremists arent true christians.

Thank you for pointing it out that God does not love all.
You say that all are God's children, yet you say some will burn in hell.
It is true, yet you got it all mixed. We who follow the Bible are not the ones that will burn. Nothing extreme in following will of Jesus.

Zechariah Smyth 04-04-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

*** typical fluffy bunny crap ***

Naturally, you support none of your baloney with Scripture: meanwhile, you have been provided with numerous examples of where the Bible supports our position precisely.

If you feel that we are wrong in any way, please feel free to prove us wrong by using the Word of God. If you feel that any True Christian™ here has improperly quoted the KJV Bible or interpreted it in any way whatsoever, I will gladly send $1,000 to the Jesus-hating charity of your choice.

You have 15 minutes.

Tick tock!

YiC,

Zech

Makwois 04-04-2014 01:53 PM

Yes we are all his children, yes he loves us all equally.
You however decide your own path you take.

Supporting murder and child abuse is straying from the path, and yes you will burn for it.

Makwois 04-04-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1078717)
Naturally, you support none of your baloney with Scripture: meanwhile, you have been provided with numerous examples of where the Bible supports our position precisely.

If you feel that we are wrong in any way, please feel free to prove us wrong by using the Word of God. If you feel that any True Christian™ here has improperly quoted the KJV Bible or interpreted it in any way whatsoever, I will gladly send $1,000 to the Jesus-hating charity of your choice.

You have 15 minutes.

Tick tock!

YiC,

Zech

Im not supporting it with scripture, because im not an extremist like yourself who lives in an illusional dreamworld. Wake up, this is 2014.

Doesnt mean I dont follow the ways of Christ.

Also its everyone vs me here, which is alright.
You can delete my account here also, im not in the mood to argue any further.

I stand for my faith, but you people are so extreme you take it to a whole new level.

Have a good day, dont forget your lotion also, its going to be hot.

Zechariah Smyth 04-04-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makwois (Post 1078718)
Yes we are all his children,

Jesus is the only child of God.

Quote:

yes he loves us all equally.

Tell me in the Bible where God says that. I'll admit I've only read the Bible cover-to-cover about 11 times so I might've missed it.

Quote:

You however decide your own path you take.

AMEN! Most people choose the wide gate (Matthew 7:13-14) which leads to destruction.

Quote:

Supporting murder and child abuse is straying from the path, and yes you will burn for it.

Again: post Scripture to support your claims.

Zechariah Smyth 04-04-2014 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makwois (Post 1078719)
Im not supporting it with scripture, because im not an extremist like yourself who lives in an illusional dreamworld. Wake up, this is 2014.

Doesnt mean I dont follow the ways of Christ.

Also its everyone vs me here, which is alright.
You can delete my account here also, im not in the mood to argue any further.

I stand for my faith, but you people are so extreme you take it to a whole new level.

Have a good day, dont forget your lotion also, its going to be hot.

So, you admit you are a liar? That you are pushing some "god" that lives in your head as opposed to the REAL God as beautifully captured in the inerrant KJV Bible?

:yahoo: :praise: :yahoo:

JESUS WINS AGAIN!!!

:thumbsup:

Basilissa 04-04-2014 02:02 PM

Quote:

Thanks for pointing out stuff im fully aware and know of.

Murder is murder and nothing will change that, a mother is not capable of judging a 4 year old to be gay or not, experts do such things.

I have nothing to make right, I live my life the way God wants me to and respect all living beings around me.

Hi, sweetie! What makes you so special, that God talks to you? Because you now, for us simple mortals, the Holy Bible is the only source of information of God's will.

This is what God said in the Bible:

Numbers 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Psalm 137:8-9
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Isaiah 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Jeremiah 11:22 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine:

Lamentations 2:20-21
20 Behold, O Lord, and consider to whom thou hast done this. Shall the women eat their fruit, and children of a span long? shall the priest and the prophet be slain in the sanctuary of the Lord?
21 The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied.

Ezekiel 9:6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

I don't see anything about respect in there!

Quote:

Cant say the same for you.
We simply do what Jesus wants us to do. :innocent:

Quote:

Except that He wants some people (like you) to go to Hell:

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Quote:

That would be odd. Why would God punish those following His words?

Quote:

Extremists arent true christians. Same as Taliban arent true followers of the Koran.
So, reading a holy text as is is wrong, but inventing a some kind of non-Biblical interpretation is OK, right? :wacko:

Quote:

Done posting here, expressed my feelings, showed my respects to this young boy who died
OK. Bye! :bye: Have a nice life, enjoy it while you have it, because later you'll be burning in Hell!

Alphonse Alban 04-04-2014 02:03 PM

Quote:

yes you will burn for it.

Friend, I truly thank you for persecuting my Christian faith, your hatred against me is a blessing for me. Jesus said that heathens like you would hate me because I follow Him.
Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
So nice of you to highlight the point that I am truly saved.

Makwois 04-04-2014 02:10 PM

I dont hate anybody, in just believe in justice.

It will come for Jessica Dutro when she rots in prison for the rest of her miserable life.

You people are really good at twisting words around to your own favor, its one of the reasons why the christian religion has taken such a beating over the years.

Im not here trying to defend myself, im here to grief about the MURDER of a 4 year old boy. You are howerver jumping a sheep like a pack of wolves.

Alphonse Alban 04-04-2014 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makwois (Post 1078726)
You people are really good at twisting words around

What I posted are words of our LORD Jesus Christ. I'm sad to hear that you think that He is twisted.
False-Christians are so strange. So full of hatred and condemning people to hell from left and right, yet they have not even read the Gospel of our LORD :(

We truly must pray for these misguided people.