The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43415)

Roland 07-04-2015 11:59 PM

Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryMclain (Post 1150383)
[bla bla] viking, viking [bla bla]

Hi Mary,

Welcome to this forum. Are you a Christian? Please tell us a bit about yourself. If you want, you can make your very own thread in the introduction forum to introduce yourself.

Pastor Ezekiel 07-05-2015 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryMclain (Post 1150383)
you are defiantly using the swedish flag, here is a link to the finnish government's website, note the flags next to the fact sheet and Denmark at a glance links

the swiss word for rapist is voldtægtsmand not viking, viking means the same in English and celtic

the welsh economy is ranked 22nd in the world by the CIA, since there are between 50 and 56 countries in Europe (depending on how many partially recognized countries you choose to count) they are clearly not the works in Europe

unfortunately for some people these are facts.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

GreatBandther 11-30-2015 11:33 AM

Hello mah friend, ýour reasons are really gut :D
Finally a person who is thinking the same as me :D
I want your skype so we can talk together, also your facebook would be great :D
The danes are really retarded like, look at Lars Løkke. He uses all the money on plane tickets and bitches :D

So anyways mah friend, I think we should discuss this topic :D
Do you belive in illuminati? Because I think we also should discuss that topic since the danes are so retarded that they can't even open a water bottle.

Btw can I get your phone number? Because I need more reasons why you hate Denmark :D

Did you see the event where the danish people eat toilet paper? it's such a stupid thing that the danes do.

Pleas tell all those things and we can make a good team

King Regards
GreatBanther

WOOPS I spelled mah name wrong.

Dr Laurence Niles 11-30-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatBandther (Post 1168114)
Hello mah friend, ýour reasons are really gut :D
Finally a person who is thinking the same as me :D
I want your skype so we can talk together, also your facebook would be great :D
The danes are really retarded like, look at Lars Løkke. He uses all the money on plane tickets and bitches :D

So anyways mah friend, I think we should discuss this topic :D
Do you belive in illuminati? Because I think we also should discuss that topic since the danes are so retarded that they can't even open a water bottle.

Btw can I get your phone number? Because I need more reasons why you hate Denmark :D

Did you see the event where the danish people eat toilet paper? it's such a stupid thing that the danes do.

Pleas tell all those things and we can make a good team

King Regards
GreatBanther

Hello my Eskimo friend!

Welcome to God's favourite forum. I've never met an Eskimo: is it true you have a thousand words for 'snow' and no word for 'love'?

Please tell us what church you go to, what is your favourite Bible verse and when did you start your walk with Christ?

YIC

I Man Rastafari 11-30-2015 02:05 PM

Quote:

Hello mah friend

Greetings Bandther. I am well versed in geography because it was considered an important subject at the Methodist school in Kingston Jamaica which is my home. I have been taught that your country is far to the north where it is too cold for normal people to live. It is my understanding that your country is a country where white people live and make butter cookies which are very popular in Babylon at this time of the year. For the rest of the year the tins are good for keeping the ganja in. We learned that the Danes have small members and so many Black men have been welcomed to your country by the white girls.

This is a Baptist site and these Baptists are white people like you. You will get along famously with them if you are a Christian. I and I mon Rastafari and a Black man but they accept me as a valued member of this community though I am not actually a member of the forum.

You talk like a cowboy from the John Wayne movies. Western movies are very popular in my home country because of the shootouts which we like very much. We also like Marty Robbins songs because of all the shooting in them. Do you like Big Iron? It is my favorite western song.

Jah Guide
Trevor

Back against wall 11-30-2015 03:18 PM

Quote:

Hello mah friend, ýour reasons are really gut ... ** something about .. I have no idea **
I spelled mah name wrong.

I was laughing so much I couldn't type. Look I know I am supposed to be nice to newcomers but seriously, tell me, you're retarded yeah? I have to know so I can plan my next move. Seriously, retarded?

Cranky Old Man 11-30-2015 03:18 PM

Quote:

I want your skype so we can talk together

What you want is irrelevant. All that matters is what God wants. Since the Bible never mentions Skype, that clearly isn't what God wants.

Have you studied your Bible?

GreatBandther 12-04-2015 12:36 PM

I think you should grow up.

All the things I said were very smart, like eating potatoes is un-healthy.
I've studied the bible for YEARS and my rating of the book is 2/5 since the things that happend are un-realistic like eating potatoes with one hand like ***fornicatory acronym removed by moderator***you can't do that IRL.

So since you're SO smart you should start a company of assassins and make a triangle of death.

Do you remember Scream? Scream is a white boy who ate cornflakes everyday and that made him fat. After he got fat he challenged his master.

A guy made a post with pancakes. A woman replied "Your pancakes r ***anti-American language section removed by moderator***, u shud start a resturant"

Anyways enough of burgers, I have a life.

Btw God ***another anti-American language section removed by moderator but the fact that it means "very good" in American can be acknowledged***

Greetings mah friends

Back against wall 12-04-2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatBandther (Post 1168635)
Greetings mah friends

Yiiia boi greedn's bayek tu yous. Eyes leiks potatoes leiks eye leiks barkeeenies n da own reil deferance ees da skeins.

Yiiia mah boi!
Glad you returned.

Brother BAW

I Man Rastafari 12-04-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Back against wall (Post 1168638)
Yiiia boi greedn's bayek tu yous. Eyes leiks potatoes leiks eye leiks barkeeenies n da own reil deferance ees da skeins.

Yiiia mah boi!
Glad you returned.

Brother BAW

I have thought you a white man. Perhaps you are albino. You seem to speak a language I remember from my youth. Are you Black like me?

Comatoserocker 05-24-2016 02:25 AM

What's the problem with LEGO? It's just an innocent kids toy that encourages creativity. And don't post one of those edited photos of LEGO, like that edited Sesame Street book cover.

Basilissa 05-24-2016 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katajrocker (Post 1182138)
What's the problem with LEGO? It's just an innocent kids toy that encourages creativity.

I will be inclined to believe you if you just tried to support your position with the appropriate Scripture.

:tumbleweed:

Whom am I kidding, really? As a Catholic you are practically allergic to the Holy Bible. :thumbdown:

Idon'tknow 06-15-2016 07:51 PM

I just want to point out a few errors.

1. We (I'm a Dane) didn't invent rape, but i can't deny that some vikings raped women, BUT not men nor goats. This was also before denmark became a mainly christian country.

2. As a man of science, i do not belive in the climate hoax, BUT it was those women who made the decision.

3. The former danish prime minister was NOT Michael Rassmusen but Anders Fogh Rasmussen.

4. For what i know (I'm not an expert) H. C. Andersen didn't put evils in as victors only as lossers. And satans native language propably isn't Danish, as there are countrys that are worse than Denmark in my opinion.

5. How has LEGO currupted children?

6. We didn't create Pippi Longstocking, the SWEDISH author Astrid Anna Emilia Lindgren.

7. Danish TV for children DOES NOT nor adults are like that. The programs Rape and Brutality, The market for liver Come hither does not exist.

8. Child rape is illegal for EVERYONE.

9. I don't know if we have the highest car tax in the world, BUT we actually have a good economy that is better than quite a few european countries.

10. B.T. never said that.

11. The artical has NOTHING to do with dyke biking.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 06-15-2016 08:07 PM

Hello Idon'tknow, and a very warm welcome to our forums. I would like to congratulate you on the honesty of your chosen username.

I see that this particular thread was started more than 6 years ago and is currently 191 pages long. I am sure that if you had taken the trouble to read all of it, you would have found that most, if not all of your questions have been dealt with.

Do come back to us if, after reading and inwardly digesting the whole thread, you have any supplementary questions. We are here to help. :thumbsup:

YiC
Joanna

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-16-2016 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idon'tknow (Post 1183502)
I just want to point out a few errors.
5. How has LEGO corrupted children?

I invite you to look at the Bible

De:13:6: If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
De:13:7: Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
De:13:8: Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
De:13:9: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
De:13:10: And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

I hear you ask: "What has this to do with "Lego"?" Well, "Lego" is a shortened form of "Let us go."

And with Lego, you make little idols of false gods.

This is how Lego corrupts the very soul!

Mary Etheldreda 09-07-2016 07:57 PM

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it,
to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2 Peter 2:21
Those retched Danes just keep digging themselves deeper and deeper into the Pit of Hell, incurring the constantly increasing Wrath of God. It has come to the attention of the LORD that Danes are leaving the church becaue atheists have good advertising campaigns. These advertisements appeal to the sin nature of the average Dane, encouraging them to sleep in on Sunday morning rather than to worship the LORD.

Record numbers leave Church of Denmark after atheist adverts

Quote:

Thousands of people have left the Church of Denmark following a nationwide advertising campaign by the country's atheist society.

Between April and June, 10,000 people left the church - the highest number of registered withdrawals since 2007.

A campaign by the Danish Atheist Society is being held responsible for the number of leavers – double that recorded between January and March.

The campaign's banner advert includes phrases such as "Why believe in a god?", "Why should faith cost something?" and "Did Jesus and Mohammed speak with a god?"
Obviously Mohammed didn't speak with God. That was supposed to have happened while touring Heaven via magic, flying donkey. How absurd. The Koran is full of remarkably absurd stories and fables, and I can understand the Muslims feeling confused and wanting out of a brainwashed community that pretends such ridiculous events actually occurred.

But to target Christians like that is to hit below the belt. That tax goes to the upkeep of buildings and pastoral staff that traditionally support a community by alarming members of the dangers of outsiders, like Homosexuals, Feminists, Muslims, and Scientists.

Without funds, these churches turn into abominations.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/c3290243...r608el_540.jpg
Skater park in Spain

http://thingd-media-ec6.thefancy.com...1563630b6f.jpg
Library to support extra-biblical so-called "knowledge" in the Netherlands

http://www.restaurantgrace.com/sites...ry_large/1.jpg
Restaurants in the USA

Buildings dedicated to God will turn into buildings that serve the ungrateful public, which is apparently just what those Viking rejects in Denmark want. They've been warned.

TheDenmarkian 03-27-2017 11:29 AM

Step 1: hold your mouse over the flag image.

Step 2: push on the "right click button" which is located on the right side of your mouse.

Step 3: hold your mouse over the "Search Google for image" and then use your left click button located on the left side of you mouse.

Step 4: Read the name of the flag which is shown on the screen.
:thumbsup:

extra info:
google in the page that is used to search for information on things you wish to know about.

Thomas Taylor 03-27-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDenmarkian (Post 1208167)

Step 2: push on the "right click button" which is located on the right side of your mouse.

Step 3: hold your mouse over the "Search Google for image" and then use your left click button located on the left side of you mouse.

extra info:
google in the page that is used to search for information on things you wish to know about.

Uhmmm, which flag. This is what I found when I did a search:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ver%29.svg.png

Is Denmark a country full of gay Arabs?

Just askin' like.

YIC
TT

Cranky Old Man 03-28-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

I have a track ball.

Quote:

I am left handed.

Quote:

My browser doesn't do that. Christians never use Google.

Quote:

Denmark of course! Hint: it's even in the title of the thread!

Your problem is that you make assumptions without bothering to actually investigate. Stop making assumptions and start figuring things out instead. I will make you look a lot less stupid.

Alvin Moss 03-28-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

extra info:

Here in the more civilized and Christian areas, far from the North Pole and Eskimos, there is considerable confusion as to what to expect now that the Swedes have surrendered to the Muslims. I wonder if you could set us straight on some of the topics which vex us.

Do you feel that the suppression of Christian thought has assisted in the takeover of the northern areas by the Muslims? Will you be adopting Sharia law and, if so, will that be for the whole country or only the Muslim majority areas and the cities? Will you be adopting the Muslim language? What will you do with your royal family? Has the birthrate of the mixed race population surpassed the birthrate of the original Swedish population yet? Will you change the name of your country? Will the Jews be expelled?

Those are just a few of the questions that have been raised in Christian circles. It is quite important that we receive the intelligence we need on this subject so that we can make the right decision about your country when we destroy the Muslims with our atomic stockpile.