The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Dr Laurence Niles 07-21-2014 07:31 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by meetmeinthepit (Post 1101620)
I am serious starting to think all of you are more disgusting and extreme than anonymous on 4chan

Why the hate, friend?

We find all atheists are full of hate and loathing for themselves and other people.

Maybe if you could come to accept the conditional love of Jesus Christ you would not be in such pain?

I will pray that you can come to experience happiness in your life.

YIC

Didymus Much 07-21-2014 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meetmeinthepit (Post 1101620)
I am serious starting to think all of you are more disgusting and extreme than anonymous on 4chan

Anonymous is not justified by the Bible.

CaeruleaTigris 08-15-2014 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindy Lou Jenkins (Post 630774)
Revelation 1:14 (King James Version) 14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Wouldn't that mean he was albino? I, personally, don't know anyone with white hair and red eyes that isn't.

Dr Laurence Niles 08-15-2014 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaeruleaTigris (Post 1105633)
Wouldn't that mean he was albino? I, personally, don't know anyone with white hair and red eyes that isn't.

That is poor logic.

I suppose you would claim all swans are white if you had only ever seen white swans.

The fact that there are black swans would never enter your head because YOU personally had never seen one.

I despairs at what they teach children in state schools.

YIC

Tinybrain 11-12-2014 04:21 AM

You are all piffleing insane.

Alvin Moss 11-12-2014 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbreats (Post 1118861)

You are very cruel.

Basilissa 11-12-2014 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbreats (Post 1118861)

Jesus has warned us about people like you.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.

ChristianLoverRO 01-04-2015 08:24 PM

how about a trade? i give you my doughter, she is 16 years old, she can cook, she can clean the house, and so on, i attach a photo with her,

ps: Her name is Anastasia

[IMAGE OF DISTURBING GYPSY WHORE REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

waiting for a message!

!!!Prayers to Our Lord!!!
:true-fancy:

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 01-04-2015 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianLoverRO (Post 1128458)
how about a trade? i give you my doughter, she is 16 years old, she can cook, she can clean the house, and so on, i attach a photo with her,

ps: Her name is Anastasia

[IMAGE OF DISTURBING GYPSY WHORE REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

waiting for a message!

!!!Prayers to Our Lord!!!
:true-fancy:

Well, most importantly, is she a True Christian? Will she be a meek, obedient wife, who will take whatever is given to her without complaints? Is she good for seeding? She does not look modest or ladylike from the picture. I think she needs a good beating followed by some refining.

Jim Farmer 01-04-2015 08:55 PM

ChristianLover, She looks as though she may have "attitude problems". Does she? In the meantime, maybe you can pop over to the Introductions section of the forum and tell us a bit about you.

ChristianLoverRO 01-04-2015 08:58 PM

Yes, she is a true christian, as far as she is 16 years old , i consider that she is very good for seeding, she is virgin. I think that she need some discipline, but i leave that pleasure to the person how claim her!

Basilissa 01-04-2015 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianLoverRO (Post 1128467)
Yes, she is a true christian, as far as she is 16 years old , i consider that she is very good for seeding, she is virgin. I think that she need some discipline, but i leave that pleasure to the person how claim her!

Dear Person: thank you for taking your time off whatever you're doing. However, True Christians™ are Perfect, and since you're dyslexic (and you have a very vague idea about proper grammar) then you are not perfect, and thus not a True Christian™. Q.E.D.

Sebastian Estrada 12-16-2015 07:21 AM

Hello, I was trying to create a new topic but for any reason i wasn't able to do so, therefore I will post it here I apologize for that in advance: I wonder if you can help me, i'm looking for a Christian wife younger than me, I am 31yo , White-Hispanic, professional Engineer, single, financially stable, I own my house. If anyone of you kind brothers in Christ are interested to have a truly Christian husband for any of your daughters please contact me we can discuss about your terms or if you know someone that might be interested, would you please pass my information to that person. ​Thank you for reading, God bless you all.

MonicaMatei 12-20-2015 06:39 PM

Don't you love your daughter? Someone who truly loves his children would never sell them.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-20-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonicaMatei (Post 1170095)
Don't you love your daughter? Someone who truly loves his children would never sell them.

Quote:

Matthew 10:37 "He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."
You know you really should study the Holy Word of God before you start flapping your pie hole. :rebuke:

MonicaMatei 12-20-2015 08:04 PM

Uh, you know, loving a "deity" in my opinion shouldn't be more important than loving a human being.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-20-2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonicaMatei (Post 1170107)
Uh, you know, loving a "deity" in my opinion shouldn't be more important than loving a human being.

Who cares what you think, demon? Your unsaved opinions don't mean a bucket of spit to us. Go back and tell your master satan that you have failed to turn us against Christ. :rebuke:

James Hutchins 12-21-2015 05:15 PM

Ugh. Daughters.
It is bad enough having a wife in the house, You add a daughter or two and it seems like the chickens flew the coop and came in the house, what with all that non-nonsensical clucking the weaker sex do.
I have however, found a solution, though it only lasts a few days.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...qL._SL160_.jpg

lauren1976 12-22-2015 09:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
my 6 year old son up for bids. msg me if you want more info if interested

lauren1976 12-22-2015 09:14 AM

also my step son is availible. only 1 needs going hes 9