X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrumpCare (tm)

I read today that the TrumpCare™ plan to Make America Great Again™ was defeated by the disgraceful Democrats in Congress. Well they own it now. The Democrats darn well OWN the bill called ObamaCare™ named after Democratic President Obama who passed the bill though the Democratic-controlled Congress.

That means it's not Mr. Trump's problem now, it's theirs. Neither does Congress own it. No-one owns it. Let's not talk about it. He's just President and they're just Congress, they don't actually own anything or look after anything. IT'S THE GOVT NOT YOUR MOM. Write your own HealthCare bill.

Still, I don't understand these weasels. Why would anyone be against making America great again? More importantly, how can we allow the party that LOST the election to tell everyone else what to do? I'm locked and loaded ready to win the argument (when and if I am allowed back in the country).

I believe it's time for Mr. Trump to re-write the rule book so this never happens again... I hope Mr. Trump hasn't planned too many of his "working weekends" in Florida as this could be the challenge of his lifetime: remove all opposition parties from any position in government. I think a 70 year old millionaire who wheezed his way through 120 phone calls while getting his bill defeated is well up to this challenge. I call on everyone to send Mr. Trump aspirin to keep his heart strong.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: TrumpCare ™

Powerful post, Dr. Toole. It was entirely the fault of Democrats the opportunity to make America great again was lost. They need to be sent to another country that does not care if it is great or not.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Here is my concern. In doing away with Obamacare, did the GOP make a mistake by proposing to replace it with a new health care bill that was too liberal when they should have focused on banishing it from the land altogether?

Did Trump not pay enough heed to his White Christian American base and allow his name to be besmirched with some foolish "give away" plan filled with benefits for the "entitled" poor? (For "poor" you may as well read "black" because we all know they don't work and expect to be given everything.)

We know that we can do all things in Christ and that we have Victory in Him. This is an argument both for not going to a doctor and for passing a health care bill written by the Republicans.

I am confused about this. Why did the Lord allow this to happen?

I am praying for answers. (And about this strange rash on my back.)
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Hi Mrs Maiden,

With all due respect to your husband, you're hopelessly out of your depth in the political realm. Is that the muffins I can smell burning? Quick, run along and check - that's a good lady.

Sincerely,
        Dr. Toole

OK she's gone.

As Mr. Trump ALREADY TOLD US this defeat is squarely on the Democrats who failed to support his bill. The Republicans who supported the bill are now left hanging in the wind looking like chumps who would sell their grandmother to save Mr. Trump a few bucks. I mean, $350B that's almost 170 top of the range bombers. Just imagine where we would be if we only had 2,287 F35 bombers instead of the full complement of 2,457 that we have ordered? Americans would DIE that's what would happen. Jesus sometimes I doubt the Democrats even THINK about what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
          Hi Mrs Maiden,

With all due respect to your husband, you're hopelessly out of your depth in the political realm.
          Dr Toole, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus! That is really very unkind indeed. Sister Handmaiden is a True Christian™ unmarried lady and really quite extraordinarily sensitive about her unfortunate situation. Please be more thoughtful in future. But I forgive you: Ephesians 4:32 seems to cover both your actions and mine here.

I have not read the rest of your post as I leave all such matters to my husband, unless he instructs me otherwise.

YiC
          JL-V (Mrs)
          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Why doesn't Pres. Trump make it easy. If you can afford a medical plan you have coverage. If you can't afford it you die. Simple and efficient. This would also be a job creator as someone would have to be employed to clean up and dispose of all the additional bodies on the streets

YIC
            TT
            Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Inside political circles, everyone thinks Ivanka Trump could have brought in enough votes to pass Trumpcare™. But, she and her Jew husband went to Aspen to ski.

Whenever great issues come up, like who killed Jesus, Jews suddenly hide somewhere, like Aspen. The President must order her to return to his faith, Baptist Christian, now.

Who’s to blame for the dissolution of Trumpcare? Refusing to take responsibility, Donald Trump shifted the attention onto someone else — daughter Ivanka and Jared Kushner, who were enjoying a lavish vacation in Aspen during the healthcare disaster.

Donald Trump, 70, suffered a HUGE blow to his ego on Mar. 24. Moments before the House was supposed to vote on Trumpcare, the President took the bill off the table in fear that it would not get enough votes from the Democratic party. Following his decision to postpone the Obamacare repeal plan, Trump blamed his very own daughter and her husband for the Trumpcare flop in Washington D.C. In his eyes, Ivanka Trump, 35, and Jared Kusher, 36, should have been in the nation’s capital showing their
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Congress needs to smarten up its act and not schedule important votes when the snow is good in Aspen. Everyone knows that Americans go skiing in Aspen in March. Duh. Ditto that for weekends - everyone knows that Americans go to Florida on the weekend.

Comment

Congress needs to smarten up its act and not schedule important votes when the snow is good in Aspen. Everyone knows that Americans go skiing in Aspen in March. Duh. Ditto that for weekends - everyone knows that Americans go to Florida on the weekend.
                  Dr. Toole,

Although I can, of course, find out, why are you in France? And is your doctorate degree in a particular discipline? I long to know more of you so I can properly direct my prayers when I reach your name on my newly established prayer list. Won't you also remember me in my quest for the gift of the baptism of the Holy Ghost?

In Pentecostal Fire,
                  Brother Michael Hezekiah, JD
                  Attorney at Law
                  A half truth is a whole lie.

Comment

My question is, how low can the press go?

The press release from the White House said correctly President Trump was not going to Florida because there was so much work to do getting votes for TrumpCare™. The press release should have sent the press home for the weekend.

But, no. Busybodies had to be poking around taking pictures of what the President did in DC during the weekend. In order to focus on the business at hand, the President needed to clear his mind by getting out on the golf course in the DC area. He needed to go both on Saturday and Sunday. Our hard working President does not need these pictures taking during his private time. In addition, isn't chatting with other men on the golf course good politics?

The Fix
                    Fox News said Trump spent the weekend ‘working at the White House.’ He was at his golf club.

By Amy B Wang March 27 at 12:49 PM
                    Trump used to criticize Obama for golfing. Then he became a president who golfs, too.y Video1:12

President Trump criticized former president Barack Obama for golfing too often. Now the White House is defending his own frequent outings. (Thomas Johnson/The Washington Post)

The alert from Fox News went out at 5:30 p.m. Sunday.
                    “PRESIDENT TRUMP SPENDING WEEKEND WORKING AT THE WHITE HOUSE,” the chyron announced, under an image of the White House presumably captured just minutes before.
                    The timing of the tweet alert was curious: After all, the weekend was nearly over.
                    “[T]his is like when you start to do your homew

Comment

The republicans have so many different factions. For what do you need a second party? Seems to me the democrats are not even needed anymore.
                      -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                      -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                      -Holocaust Jokes
                      -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                      -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                      -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                      -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                      -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                        The republicans have so many different factions. For what do you need a second party? Seems to me the democrats are not even needed anymore.
                        Sir, have they ever been needed? I wouldn't question a man of God, but democrat men aren't men of God so... "And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell." Matthew 5:30
                        "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq View Post
                          Dr. Toole,

Although I can, of course, find out, why are you in France? And is your doctorate degree in a particular discipline? I long to know more of you so I can properly direct my prayers when I reach your name on my newly established prayer list. Won't you also remember me in my quest for the gift of the baptism of the Holy Ghost?

In Pentecostal Fire,
                          Brother Michael Hezekiah, JD
                          Attorney at Law
                          As I have mentioned elsewhere, the only reason I am in France is a simple misunderstanding with the Thai authorities that meant I had to temporarily switch passports when I left that country in the safety of the trunk of a taxicab. This decision unfortunately turned out to be complicated owing to way too many unnecessary government regulations. Don't worry, I was still able to vote for Mr. Trump who is dismantling these ridiculous government as we speak

My title, you could say was inherited along with my medical practice and I also have a certificate valid in the states of Kentucky and Arkansas for chiropractic services. That took the better part of 6 weeks to acquire through online courses. Don't mock it until you walk a mile in my shoes - I know your sort - "New York Lawyer" (pls send a list of fees for your services, never hurts to have one of your sort on retainer).

Comment

I read today that the TrumpCare™ plan to Make America Great Again™ was defeated by the disgraceful Democrats in Congress.
                            The Demoncrats are nothing but hypocrites: When Obama mas making a mess they said they'll support the president's health care bill and then as soon as Donald gets elected, they suddenly oppose the health care bill!

It's one rule for the "liberal elite" and another for "We The People"
                            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I believe that the problems can be squarely laid at the feet of one Rep. Paul "The Weasel" Ryan, Speaker of the House, and the one in charge of supposedly "repealing" the dreaded "ObamaCare" bill - that he's supposedly been studying for over 7 years.

A RINO Cheese head from Wisconsin, Ryan was not exactly your enthusiastic Trump supporter and can often be seen with his wet fingers to the wind when it comes to anything substantive - like ObamaCare.

Few realize that no one, not even the Democrats, were in favor of the nigra-run health care - not even the nigras trusted it, and Obama had to exempt both houses of congress (and all government workers) to entice them to vote for it. Things were so bad the Democrats had to bring in MIT professor Jonathan Gruber, the well-known architect of "ObamaCare". That's were 'ol Gruber came to the rescue - coming up with such phrases as "If you Like Your Watermelon, You can Keep Your Watermelon".

Ultimately "ObamaCare" had to be "sold" as Aunt Jemima's Buttermilk Pancake mix in order to get it to "pass" (that's why Nancy Pelosi didn't know what was in it), and anyone that tries to "repeal" it is accused of trying to starve "millions" by depriving them of buttermilk pancakes.

As typical with trying to drain the swamp in Washington D.C., that leaves us once again with Paul "The Weasel" Ryan trying to preserve what little his dairy farmers in Wisconsin have sucking at the teat of Big Government and the "buttermilk" from ObamaCare.
                              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                              ...and get off my lawn
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X