The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Proof Sinners can Change! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114811)

Pamela Smith 05-26-2018 03:52 AM

Proof Sinners can Change!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPfDF-Qbn0AReal Christian proof, with scripture, that homers, sluts, thieves, and more, can all repent and be washed of sin! Go cry, Lie-berals!
People make decisions everyday, so why don't Libtards and Demonrats let people chose to leave homersexuality?
1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Brother Harold Porter 05-26-2018 04:35 AM

Re: Proof Sinners can Change!

Leaving gay sin is not always easy, young lady.

When a man is acclimated to homo-rectal intercourse, it is often difficult to abandon the lifestyle of filthy queer butt-sex. You need to understand the drive (once a man decides to be a fag) to impale anonymous rectums.

I imagine it is just as difficult for the lesser sex to quit rug-munching or scissoring, but I don't know anything about lesbainaism. I suspect the desire is even worse with dykes.

I do get comfort from Paul:

Philippians 3:13-15 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you."

In Christ

Johny Joe Hold 05-26-2018 02:08 PM

You speak volumes, Brother Porter. Those sinners that stop in at Landover Baptist can be saved, but first they need to be told how worthless and sinful they are. We tell them. Then, they need the opportunity to observe the Godly and sinfree people in the Church.

It is sad to see nearly all of them give up and walk away at step one.

Pamela Smith 05-26-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 1233802)
Leaving gay sin is not always easy, young lady.

When a man is acclimated to homo-rectal intercourse, it is often difficult to abandon the lifestyle of filthy queer butt-sex. You need to understand the drive (once a man decides to be a fag) to impale anonymous rectums.

I imagine it is just as difficult for the lesser sex to quit rug-munching or scissoring, but I don't know anything about lesbainaism. I suspect the desire is even worse with dykes.

I do get comfort from Paul:

Philippians 3:13-15 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you."

In Christ

Sorry, Mr. Porter. It is very hard, but almost anything is possible through the Lord!

gcjdavid 06-01-2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1233817)
You speak volumes, Brother Porter. Those sinners that stop in at Landover Baptist can be saved, but first they need to be told how worthless and sinful they are. We tell them. Then, they need the opportunity to observe the Godly and sinfree people in the Church.

It is sad to see nearly all of them give up and walk away at step one.

Since it is so evident that these atheists are worthless and sinful, and they can see for themselves the Godliness of people in the church, why do they not accept the embrace of Christ?

MitzaLizalor 06-01-2018 11:39 AM

Because they have been blinded to The Truth. Reality is something they cannot see and will never be a part of. Christians are thankful for one another because we have been chosen through sanctification to believe The Truth.

Obviously at the time of birth we had not been sanctified and were unregenerate heathens filled with evil and deserving of torture. Torture forever. Nevertheless God had chosen us and we were capable of seeing The Truth when it was presented to us. We were able to change from what we were to what we are now. They are not.
II Thessalonians 2:11-13 For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.
The people you refer to cannot see Godliness, because they are deluded, not even among people in the Church and since they cannot see Him they cannot accept His embrace.