The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Why I love America! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=105914)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 05-31-2015 08:06 PM

Why I love America!

There are a lot of reasons why I love America, but I think the main reason is because we're free to stand up during the Star Spangled Banner at baseball games or get beaten to a pulp in our seats. That kind of freedom makes us great.

:usa27::usa::stars-stripes::wave::landover::usaflag::uncle-sam:

Witch Hammer 06-04-2015 05:27 AM

Re: Why I love America!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1147094)
There are a lot of reasons why I love America, but I think the main reason is because we're free to stand up during the Star Spangled Banner at baseball games or get beaten to a pulp in our seats. That kind of freedom makes us great.

:usa27::usa::stars-stripes::wave::landover::usaflag::uncle-sam:

I love America because it's rightful stewart, the Godly GOP, has and will continue to stomp a mudhole in the collective democratic ass, and walk it dry, in it's nonstop effort to secure the inalienable right of Real People™ (i.e. CHRISTIANS!) to not be pestered, annoyed, nauseated or subjected to the antics of the flamboyant masses. Thank Jesus for appointing a watchdog that so genuinely cares about who inserts what into who's rectum, and will work so diligently to keep cornholers and other degenerates in check.

Support the Bush Dynasty by voting for Jeb in '16!:paladin:

Dr. Warren Wierdsbe 06-05-2015 08:51 PM

I love America (between the Northern and Southern borders, the rest is third world hellholes) because we have the religious freedom here to refuse service to anyone! American Exceptionalism as taught in the Authorized King James Version of 1611 (the Bible) can be seen in every True Christian ™ who understands that the poor are lazy trash, the homofags are abominations, and miscegenation is abhorrent to the LORD!

Alvin Moss 06-05-2015 11:17 PM

I love America because it's full of Americans and Americans are God's chosen people. Of course, there are plenty of undesirables here, too. They should be made to go to Louisiana. Something could be done about that if we could get Jesus back in the schools and some Christians to run the country.

Cranky Old Man 06-05-2015 11:51 PM

I used to love America but then America voted for Obama. Jesus has punished us over and over again ever since. I sincerely hope all these American gays and atheists have learned their lessons, will stop being gay, will start embracing Jesus, will never ever vote for Hillary Clinton and will all make sure Sarah Palin will be our next president.

Basilissa 06-06-2015 12:33 AM

I love America because it's God's favorite country. This is the best country on earth, period. Comparing with the other countries we are practically a paradise. Even though we have cities where half of adults are illiterate, we have communities with 70% unemployment rate, we have the highest incarceration rates of all the world, and on gender equality issues we are somewhat ahead of Sudan but behind Rwanda, we are still NUMBER ONE!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND NO ONE ELSE!!!!

Virginia Day Templeton 06-09-2015 03:42 PM

What's wrong with having the highest incarceration rates? I think that's great! Every country in the world is infested with criminal scum—we just happen to lock ours up, instead of letting them walk the streets like wild animals looking for innocent victims to prey on.

How on earth can that be considered a bad thing?

Basilissa 06-10-2015 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 1147898)
What's wrong with having the highest incarceration rates? I think that's great! Every country in the world is infested with criminal scum—we just happen to lock ours up, instead of letting them walk the streets like wild animals looking for innocent victims to prey on.

True. It's better to lock up a ton of people (some of whom might be criminals) than let one criminal roam free. :thumbsup:

Alvin Moss 06-10-2015 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 1147898)

From my missionary work inside the prisons, I can tell you that these statistics you see about the high incarceration rates in this country are terribly misleading. If you take the inflated figures the liberals like to throw around and subtract the Negroes and Mexicans, you will find that hardly anyone is locked up.