The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Single and need a billion dollars? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=96207)

Mother Of Seven 01-23-2014 09:46 AM

Single and need a billion dollars?

If you're single, and could stomach being married to a daughter of Shem, the billion dollars could be yours, according to this article.
Quote:

A Hong Kong tycoon may double a 'marriage bounty' to find a male suitor for his gay daughter to US$130 million ($147 million) , despite his initial offer attracting 20,000 candidates, a report said.
Two years ago, wealthy property developer Cecil Chao made global headlines by offering a reward of HK$500 million ($73.63 million) to any man who could persuade daughter Gigi to marry.
He is now considering increasing his offer, a report in a Malaysian financial publication said.
The 77-year-old tycoon 'hinted this figure could be doubled (to HK $1 billion) if someone could capture her heart', The Edge said.
'I don't want to interfere with my daughter's private life. I only hope for her to have a good marriage and children as well as inherit my business,' Chao told the publication.
But this fresh attempt at a financial sweetener for any man who can win Gigi's heart has left her upset and her female partner of nine years Sean Eav 'distraught', the South China Morning Post said.

So my opinion is, convert her to True Christianity and she will give up her evil ways, marry you, and you end up a billionaire! :wub:

Dr Laurence Niles 01-23-2014 10:04 AM

Re: Single and need a billion dollars?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1058536)
If you're single, and could stomach being married to a daughter of Shem, the billion dollars could be yours, according to this article.
So my opinion is, convert her to True Christianity and she will give up her evil ways, marry you, and you end up a billionaire! :wub:

It's a bit of a tough sell; a gay slant. And if he's 77 she must be around 50 :chinese:

And the bottom line is he needs a chink who worships Booda or one of their mumbo jumbo gods to marry her.

Deuteronomy 7:3-4 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

YIC

Mother Of Seven 01-23-2014 10:15 AM

Apparently she's 33. Full article at http://www.skynews.com.au/offbeat/ar...aspx?id=944391

It's a very hard sell - a gay gook!

but,
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1058540)
Deuteronomy 7:3-4 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

YIC

That's the clincher, you'd go to Hell for it!

see_the_light 01-23-2014 08:02 PM

At least she's a lipstick lez, still hopes of salvation, unlike her bull-dyke husband (who looks like Robbin Gibb).

And I think she's not a bootist, they don't like fags and dykes either.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Mother Of Seven 01-23-2014 09:09 PM

True. The gf would be a nightmare:

http://images.smh.com.au/2012/09/27/...ao-620x349.jpg

see_the_light 01-23-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1058636)

Her parents were certainly sinners of the worst kind to be triply cursed:

1) a daughter
2) a sinner
3) ugly as sin

PRAY TO JESUS!

Mother Of Seven 01-23-2014 10:20 PM

And a papist to boot. Note the crucifix around the neck.

see_the_light 01-23-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1058666)
And a papist to boot. Note the crucifix around the neck.

Ahh! As I had mentioned earlier even the boodists are quite adamant about the gayez abomination, only in the cat-a-lic church are they praised and hired.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-23-2014 10:53 PM

I could turn her from a satan-worshiping rugmuncher into a Godly Christian wife in less than 10 minutes, but I'm pretty booked up at the moment....A billion dollars you say? That's a billion with a "B?" :hmmm:

see_the_light 01-23-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1058680)
I could turn her from a satan-worshiping rugmuncher into a Godly Christian wife in less than 10 minutes, but I'm pretty booked up at the moment....A billion dollars you say? That's a billion with a "B?" :hmmm:

As in 10^9, but gook money, about 150.000.000 USD.

But most of all what a victory for LBC, where the world failed, GOD prevailed,

PRAISE THE LORD!

Mother Of Seven 01-23-2014 11:42 PM

I'm surprised a homer hasn't zeroed in on it - entered an agreement with her, that if they marry, she and her bull dyke gf live in one part of a big house with half a billion, while he (the homer) lives in the other half with his bf and the other half billion.

Baxter Gladwell III 01-24-2014 04:12 AM

As I am in the market for a new wife, I was initially intrigued by this offer. HOWEVER, the Bible is clear on the matter of RACIAL MONGRELIZATION. Just as we are to not mix fabrics or sow different types of crops on the same field, the LORD demands that we keep our bloodlines pristine as well (for examples, read Numbers 19 or Ezra 10). It is not worth spending eternity in the lake of fire to miscegenate with an Asiatic.

see_the_light 01-24-2014 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1058691)
I'm surprised a homer hasn't zeroed in on it - entered an agreement with her, that if they marry, she and her bull dyke gf live in one part of a big house with half a billion, while he (the homer) lives in the other half with his bf and the other half billion.

There was one that tried....

PRAY TO JESUS!

MariaDane 01-24-2014 11:31 PM

Hello!

My name is Maria and I'm 18 years old.
I need God and am seeking a man of God to marry from the USA. I'm very tolerant and loving and quick to adapt. Great at English and very polite.

If you're interested in a loving and caring wife, please contact me at: **Email removed**

Bless you and thank you for taking the time to read my message :bye:

see_the_light 01-24-2014 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MariaDane (Post 1059140)
Hello!

I need God and am seeking a man of God to marry from the USA. I'm very tolerant and loving and quick to adapt. Great at English and very polite.

If you're interested in a loving and caring wife, please contact me at: **Email removed**

Then go to the introduction section and present yourself properly.

Then go tho the MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES and post your message THERE

PRAISE THE LORD!

John Creeser 01-24-2014 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MariaDane (Post 1059140)
Hello!

Hello Maria, before you continue to post, please introduce yourself here.

Also, please don't post your email (you'll be spammed by heathens), you can always use the forums PM system.

MariaDane 01-25-2014 03:13 PM

I am so sorry! :o

Bless you all!