The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43415)

Lisa H 08-10-2010 01:06 PM

Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dansker (Post 576464)
danes dont rape their children thats negros u know? and who have written that book ?

So do you drive a Ahlgrens car, or your parents.

Dansker 08-10-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 576474)
So do you drive a Ahlgrens car, or your parents.

i dont know what Ahlgrens mean and I dont drive my parents car, dos it matter what car I am driving ? i drive VW :D

Sister Christina 08-10-2010 01:18 PM

The queer icon, Sidney Lee, alone should be enough to convince everyone that Danishland is the darkest most homerpossesed country in the world.

http://realitylife.dk/wp-content/gal...ney-lee-01.jpg

He (yes, it is a 'he') is just scary on so many levels.

I got to get out of this evil rapist corrupted God-forsaken homer country.

http://http://realitylife.dk/wp-cont...ney-lee-01.jpg

Lisa H 08-10-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dansker (Post 576481)
i dont know what Ahlgrens mean and I dont drive my parents car, dos it matter what car I am driving ? i drive VW :D

Then you don't live in Denmark little boy.

1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

self_abusing_sinner 08-10-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers (Post 576407)
What on earth does the scripture you posted have to do with the horror of Denmarkian Swedes?! They are evil, unrepentant sinners -- they are NOT frail, nor thirsty, nor starving. Therefore, I don't have to minister to their vile, unmentionable "needs", thank you very much!

No, but they are in a prison, a prison of sin, a did not Jesus speak words of compassion on the True Cross, Forgive them Father for they know not what they do, rather than observe their self-wrought damnation with coolness and maybe even a little glee, Mrs. Rogers? I think you are perverted. Perverted by your old buddy > :devil:

:jesus:: "Forgive her Lord, for she knows not what she does."

Mrs. Rogers : "piffle em they can go their own merry way haha."

:jesus:: "You're not going to heaven with ME Mrs. Rogers, until you change that 'tude of yours."

Mrs. Rogers : "But, but, but..."

:jesus:: "Yes Mrs. Rogers?"

Mrs. Rogers: "I didn't care about you IN THE FIRST PLACE WAHHHHHH."

:jesus:: "Just repent and learn to love your neighbour, however near or far, as your very self."

God bless.

sas

TravisDK 08-10-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dansker (Post 576481)

And you call yourself a smart denmarkian?

Click here to read more about it. Swedish car tho... No denmarkian has ever been smart enough to produce a car.

Dansker 08-10-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 576484)
Then you don't live in Denmark little boy.

1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

hehe u talk about candy? ur sick? pls go away

Lisa H 08-10-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dansker (Post 576489)
hehe u talk about candy? ur sick? pls go away

Thats right little boy, have a cry. You live in the US and you thought you could fool us. :harhar:

TravisDK 08-10-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenmarkianLady (Post 576483)
The queer icon, Sidney Lee, alone should be enough to convince everyone that Danishland is the darkest most homerpossesed country in the world.

Amen to that!

btw, deleted the picture from the quote.... Once is more than enough.

Dansker 08-10-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 576492)
Thats right little boy, have a cry. You live in the US and you thought you could fool us. :harhar:

no I dont old lady im dane and I dont cry hahaha u see :lol::lol::lol::lol: and why should I fool u when u fool uself?

Lisa H 08-10-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dansker (Post 576499)
no I dont old lady im dane and I dont cry hahaha u see :lol::lol::lol::lol: and why should I fool u when u fool uself?

Stop with the charade, you have been exposed like a rat in the desert. You are only making a bigger fool of yourself.

Sister Christina 08-10-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dansker (Post 576499)

I'm actually pretty convinced that he is a Dane.
What you see here, Sister Lisa, is a product of the Denmarkian educationsystem. That's why homeschooling is so important.

Lisa H 08-10-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenmarkianLady (Post 576504)
I'm actually pretty convinced that he is a Dane.
What you see here, Sister Lisa, is a product of the Denmarkian educationsystem. That's why homeschooling is so important.

The Denmarkian education system must getting worse (if it was possible) if they do not teach them about things in their own country.

Sister Christina 08-10-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 576505)
The Denmarkian education system must getting worse (if it was possible) if they do not teach them about things in their own country.

Actually they don't even teach in the public schools. It's all a charade.
The public schools here in Denmark are used to get large groups of children at the same place at the same time only to rape them. And then they brainwash them to think they learned something that day.

It's just so horrible to know and not be able to do anything but keeping my own kids at home. :(

Dansker 08-10-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 576501)
Stop with the charade, you have been exposed like a rat in the desert. You are only making a bigger fool of yourself.

pls dont be angry old lady:lol::lol: and dont cry its ok ur not a dane u just have work to come to heaven danes dont they are good ppl

TravisDK 08-10-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dansker (Post 576508)
pls dont be angry old lady:lol::lol: and dont cry its ok ur not a dane u just have work to come to heaven danes dont they are good ppl

No denmarkians (or very few) will ever go to heaven, praising the ungodly work of H.C. Andersen is enough to ensure that.

Lisa H 08-10-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenmarkianLady (Post 576507)
Actually they don't even teach in the public schools. It's all a charade.
The public schools here in Denmark are used to get large groups of children at the same place at the same time only to rape them. And then they brainwash them to think they learned something that day.

It's just so horrible to know and not be able to do anything but keeping my own kids at home. :(

I do not blame you for home schooling your children. These Denmarkians morals are servilely lacking. I would hate to say this, but it makes the vikings of old look like angels (forgive me Lord).

TravisDK 08-10-2010 02:01 PM

And btw... where in The Holy Bible does it say that denmarkians will go to heaven?

Making statements like that requires evidence in the form of scripture I believe

Dansker 08-10-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TravisDK (Post 576516)
And btw... where in The Holy Bible does it say that denmarkians will go to heaven?

Making statements like that requires evidence in the form of scripture I believe

think u have to read it one more time if u dont know it(maybe u got the wrong bible?)

TravisDK 08-10-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dansker (Post 576517)
think u have to read it one more time if u dont know it(maybe u got the wrong bible?)

Well since you apparently know where to find it, I suggest you show us all.