The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   So you wonder why you were raped? Your skirt was too short. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=87080)

Nobar King 01-26-2013 06:38 PM

So you wonder why you were raped? Your skirt was too short.

Here is a visual diagram to explain to women what their skirt length means to a man:
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/940429/thu...NTS-900.jpg?13

Don't be a slut and don't get raped.

James Hutchins 01-26-2013 07:32 PM

Re: So you wonder why you were raped? Your skirt was too short.

I do not know, I think even prudish women are asking for it. In my experience, anytime a female 'flashes the skin' they are 'flashing for sin' and begging to be raped. I never let beggars go unpunished.
Isaiah 8:21
And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward. (edit) as the penis come upon them(edit).

Proverbs 20:4
The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.

Dr Laurence Niles 01-26-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 972016)
I do not know, I think even prudish women are asking for it. In my experience, anytime a female 'flashes the skin' they are 'flashing for sin' and begging to be raped. I never let beggars go unpunished.
Isaiah 8:21
And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

Proverbs 20:4
The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.

A good observation.

'Asking for it' should be very much lower.

YIC

Deaner 01-26-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 971994)
Here is a visual diagram to explain to women what their skirt length means to a man:

I'm still confused. I'd do anything from matronly to whore if it's bent over.

BelieverInGod 01-27-2013 07:46 AM

I think anything above "matronly" is being whorish.

These are an example of my day-to-day skirts.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41zz8IIMAsL.jpg

http://img.loveitsomuch.com/uploads/...ets-f65930.jpg

Although when looking for these images, I was amazed at how slutish a full length denim skirt could be. No mater how long your skirt it, it's a rape magnet if it's cut up to the waist band. Or if it's so tight that you can't bend over (although that may make it more difficult for your rapist to get into).

Dr Laurence Niles 01-27-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 972288)

Although when looking for these images, I was amazed at how slutish a full length denim skirt could be. No mater how long your skirt it, it's a rape magnet if it's cut up to the waist band. Or if it's so tight that you can't bend over (although that may make it more difficult for your rapist to get into).

And women would be advised to not wear highly polished shoes.

No one wants to fall victim to so called reflected glory :angry:

YIC

WalkingInTheLight 01-30-2013 05:46 AM

Quote:

Those skirts are appropriate AND lovely! So many women do not seem to understand that one can look neat and presentable without being a whore! The OP's picture is so succint, and it makes me quite anxious to look at it, only your husband should see that much of your leg! The lady in the first picture is wearing an extremely improper top, it is terrible to expose your chest like that!

A good Christian woman should not be tempting our Christian brothers to sin!

BelieverInGod 01-30-2013 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkingInTheLight (Post 973180)
Those skirts are appropriate AND lovely! So many women do not seem to understand that one can look neat and presentable without being a whore! The OP's picture is so succint, and it makes me quite anxious to look at it, only your husband should see that much of your leg! The lady in the first picture is wearing an extremely improper top, it is terrible to expose your chest like that!

Yes it's improper, but if you saw some of the other full length skirts out there.

Here's a tip ladies, if your "full length" skirt is cut up to your cooch, it's not modest.

Deaner 01-30-2013 06:29 AM

Quote:

Or if it's so tight that you can't bend over (although that may make it more difficult for your rapist to get into).

We'll get in there.

Deaner 01-30-2013 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 972328)
And women would be advised to not wear highly polished shoes.

No one wants to fall victim to so called reflected glory :angry:

YIC

You got highly polished panties?

Deaner 01-30-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkingInTheLight (Post 973180)

Damn right Walking in the Light. BelieverInGod is basically saying "Hey Sailor, bend me over and rape me".

WalkingInTheLight 01-30-2013 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 973192)
Damn right Walking in the Light. BelieverInGod is basically saying "Hey Sailor, bend me over and rape me".

Oh, I wasn't referring to the skirts she says she wears (I thought they were quite modest?), but that hideous shirt the harlot in the first picture is wearing...it's a giant bullseye!

I'm pleased to meet you, sir, by the way :)

BelieverInGod 01-30-2013 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 973192)

Pardon? :fear2:

If you have a problem with the way I dress (and the above pictures are just sample pictures I took off the web) then take the issue up with Seth.

WalkingInTheLight 01-30-2013 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 973194)
Pardon? :fear2:

If you have a problem with the way I dress (and the above pictures are just sample pictures I took off the web) then take the issue up with Seth.

You must be blessed with a truly God-fearing husband! How wonderful that he loves you enough to instruct you even in appropriate dress!
I hope I too am blessed with a husband like that :wub:

GlitteryandBanned 11-09-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 971994)

Hon, let me explain something to you.

No one, not even under the influence, is ever asking for it.

Unless verbal consent is given, THEY AREN'T ASKING FOR IT. There shouldn't be a debate.

Its easy! No consent=Not asking for it! Clothes don't matter, big boy!

Also, saying "Don't get raped" Is like someone holding you underwater and saying, "Don't drown!"

Billy Bob Jenkins 11-09-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlitteryandBanned (Post 1040118)

Unless verbal consent is given, THEY AREN'T ASKING FOR IT. There shouldn't be a debate.

Also, saying "Don't get raped" Is like someone holding you underwater and saying, "Don't drown!"

Not sure how this is relevant. Women are the property of their fathers until sold to a husband, as God dictates in the Bible. Why would it even matter if they were asking for something?

You see, there's something called the First Amendment here in the USA, which gives us the Freedom of Religion. You liberal feminazis can never take that away from us.

Cranky Old Man 11-09-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Why do they dress like sluts if they don't want to seduce men? It's extremely easy to prevent rape, just dress properly and user anti rape underwear. If you refuse to follow even these simple guidelines, whatever happens is clearly your own mistake!

James Hutchins 11-09-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

....Unless verbal consent is given, THEY AREN'T ASKING FOR IT. There shouldn't be a debate.

"hon", only a two bit whore wears clothes that expose thier nether regions. They dress like that expressely so they get raped. Wearing a skirt so short everyone and their grandfather can see their 'whoorah' is the same as saying to a deaf man 'come and get it boys'. When I see flames, I know it is hot. The fire need to tell me it will burn.

Clothes do matter. Perhaps you like to lie buck naked on the side of the road for passing cars to get a whiff. My women dress appropriately and stay out of the gutter!

A Follower 11-10-2013 04:18 AM

Quote:

What nonsense. If a woman wears attractive clothing she does so because she wants to attract men. The word "attractive" literally means "asking for it", if you don't want to attract the unrelenting attention of a man you shouldn't wear attractive clothing, but we all know the real goal of women like you is to lure innocent men into Hell by forcing them to rape you. It's not like it is any more effort to wear an ankle length skirt than a miniskirt, so your motive can only be an unsavory one.

Prayer Warrior 11-10-2013 06:15 AM

Quote:

Non-verbal consent is just as important as verbal consent. If a girl is taking her clothes off in front of a man, drunk, and kissing him, and he kisses back, is that "rape"? Even sinful HELL-ywood movies would indicate not. So I suppose every single example of sex in any movie is "rape" except where there is a long dialog or a legal contract explicitly permitting sex?

Does James Bond say in each movie "May I kiss your face? It would be really nice if I could. Oh, I can? Thank you, I'm going to kiss your face now. Okay, I kissed your face. May I have sexual intercourse with you now? I just want to make sure you're okay with it."

The analogy you're giving is ridiculous because odds are the person didn't do anything to invite being drowned.

A better example would be leaving a giant block of gold and diamonds in the street, then being shocked when someone decides to pick them up, or posting your Facebook password as a profile update then being shocked when you're "hacked". Do you value your security? Do they value their virginity? Then the burden is on them to PROTECT it! Put on extra clothes and anti-rape undergarments to make it clear that you're off limits. Anything short of that, and they might as well be advertising that they want to get raped.