The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43433)

tippot 03-13-2011 05:21 PM

Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND!

Who are those nips? Why is he risking life and limb? Please elaborate.

I have a question. If you base your whole life on the Bible and you seem to take it so literally, then shouldn't you quote it in its original language, hebrew? You are quoting translations that were done much later and the translations that you are quoting were originally translated into latin.

So the chain is hebrew to latin to english. A lot of translation is based on interpretation and a lot of meaning is lost in translation hence the expression.

So your claim that Catholicism is flawed as it depends on the Pope's and priest's interpretations but your interpretation is based on others interpretations also.

tippot 03-13-2011 05:32 PM

Also Ireland is great craic, we have all this bailout money sloshing around the place, we have bands of uncontrolled bankers and wild developers roaming around the place. This thread is very funny though.

I think americans are nice, not you people, but real americans. I agree with a previous poster who said that every country has its share of nutjobs and they aren't representative of the overall population.

Wide-Open 03-13-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tippot (Post 710052)
Who are those nips? Why is he risking life and limb? Please elaborate.

Don't tell me you missed God's punishment of Japanistan! :o Too busy earning "dinner", eh? :thumbdown:

Quote:

I have a question. If you base your whole life on the Bible and you seem to take it so literally, then shouldn't you quote it in its original language, hebrew? You are quoting translations that were done much later and the translations that you are quoting were originally translated into latin.
Ah, we are now going the smart ass route... So what about Koine Greek? :glare: Shouldn't you be mentioning that as well?

Look, many people have twisted God's Word over the years, so He made sure it was written down once and for all in 1611. Praise Him!

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

See? He says so Himself, in His own Book!

Quote:

So your claim that Catholicism is flawed as it depends on the Pope's and priest's interpretations but your interpretation is based on others interpretations also.
We don't interpret, and neither does God.

tippot 03-13-2011 05:41 PM

More infractions? Are you serious? You are flat out like a badger on the back roads with the infractions. Who is driving this bus and who has their claw on the infraction button?

I wasn't being a foul mouth or whatever you called me. Its lucky I have a thick skin. I have already been confirmed as a harlot, called a homosexual for thinking pastor hottie was lovely even though I'm a girl, wide open said I was climbing sailors like mountains and now I'm a foul mouth.

EbeneezerGoode 03-13-2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 710030)
That must be one of the most stupid remarks ever on this forum. :o

So you stopped blowing each other up then? :glare:

All turned to atheism? Right? But... are you a protestant atheist or a catholic one? :taunt:

im a member of the hurch of xtc try swallowin a few and you truly will find god
any yes we have stopped blowing each other up, we just passed on our skills to the sandniggers who are now blowing you up:lol:

tippot 03-13-2011 05:56 PM

Thats really bad saying that about the Japenese. No need for that. Those poor people. You should be ashamed of yourself. You really are a plonker. Says a lot about you and what you believe in to make a comment like that, no compassion or empathy. You wouldn't make a comment like that in public or someone would move you closer to that God you seem to love so much.

Add to that list from before, now I have been called a smart arse... This website isn't very welcoming.

So you are the head of some freaky church in Europe? Mind me asking in what countries do you operate and what your numbers are like?

tippot 03-13-2011 06:01 PM

and how I earn my dinner is none of your business... lets just say sausages were the main course.

Wide-Open 03-13-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EbeneezerGoode (Post 710068)
im a member of the hurch of xtc try swallowin a few and you truly will find god

What does Andy Partridge have to do with things? :unsure:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tippot (Post 710073)
Thats really bad saying that about the Japenese. No need for that. Those poor people. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why? Do you think God kills innocent people?

Quote:

You really are a plonker.
Not a very nice thing to say. :(

Quote:

You wouldn't make a comment like that in public or someone would move you closer to that God you seem to love so much.
But I do, my dear harlot. Admittedly, I often find myself in the ER, but hey, God is worth it!

Quote:

Add to that list from before, now I have been called a smart arse... This website isn't very welcoming.
Have you looked at the top of our page? No? Look again. What does it say about the unsaved?

But you don't admit my point about Koine Greek?

Quote:

So you are the head of some freaky church in Europe? Mind me asking in what countries do you operate and what your numbers are like?
I am not at liberty to disclose that information. :glare: The DoF would not like it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tippot (Post 710074)
and how I earn my dinner is none of your business... lets just say sausages were the main course.

Hey lady, you brought it up, not I. Protein rich lunches then eh? Disgusting. :thumbdown:

EbeneezerGoode 03-13-2011 07:59 PM

as far as i can make out your living in a little world of your own where you believe your the chosen ones, your all full of shite how many baptists wre killed in 9/11, iraq, afghanistan etc and why didnt god save them .to be honest the chaos theory and Terence McKennas novelty make more sense than your insane ramblings

bweaty sollox 03-13-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tippot (Post 710059)
Also Ireland is great craic, we have all this bailout money sloshing around the place, we have bands of uncontrolled bankers and wild developers roaming around the place. This thread is very funny though.

I think americans are nice, not you people, but real americans. I agree with a previous poster who said that every country has its share of nutjobs and they aren't representative of the overall population.

hey tippot, it's probably best not to post on this forum, take it from another irish guy.
they are extremely biased, most of the members here are from america, have you seen any '10 reasons why god hates america' threads? nope, and that's why.
also Pastor Ezekiel is the saddest bastard on the internet.. 53,327 posts? he obviously has no life.
why waste your time trolling other nations and going to mass when you can enjoy your life and go to mass in your free time.
pastor, if you're reading this, and you obviously are because you do nothing other than go on this forum, which is really sad for a (i assume by your ugly avatar, bet you never got laid) 20-30 year old, piffle you. do you have any friends? nope.. enjoy hell, because you're definitely going there, if there is one. baptists will be damned.
also, pastor, i bet you've never gone to a nightclub, bet you have no friends, and god isnt your friend by the way, bet you've never done anything fun in your life.
yeah, go on, give me an infraction, i don't give a shit, i just hope you come to realise there's more to life than america and religion.

María Gálvez-Villalobos 03-14-2011 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bweaty sollox (Post 710134)
hey tippot, it's probably best not to post on this forum, take it from another irish guy.
they are extremely biased, most of the members here are from america, have you seen any '10 reasons why god hates america' threads? nope, and that's why.
also Pastor Ezekiel is the saddest bastard on the internet.. 53,327 posts? he obviously has no life.
why waste your time trolling other nations and going to mass when you can enjoy your life and go to mass in your free time.
pastor, if you're reading this, and you obviously are because you do nothing other than go on this forum, which is really sad for a (i assume by your ugly avatar, bet you never got laid) 20-30 year old, piffle you. do you have any friends? nope.. enjoy hell, because you're definitely going there, if there is one. baptists will be damned.
also, pastor, i bet you've never gone to a nightclub, bet you have no friends, and god isnt your friend by the way, bet you've never done anything fun in your life.
yeah, go on, give me an infraction, i don't give a shit, i just hope you come to realise there's more to life than america and religion.

I can see you are like the Irishs drunks pervertidos that harrass and molest we youngs womens like my sister and me in Alicante and Benidorm... all pink like the traffic light with carrot head and smelly beer breats.

I won't waste my breats on you trying to convence you although I'm good person. You're just waste of my breats I'm afraid.:angry:

bertie ahern 03-14-2011 11:13 PM

hi all , i'm new to this site. a christian friend told me all about it. i'm irish and i'm deeply worried. am i condemned to everlasting hell? what i mean is i don't drink, i have been celebate for 14 years now and thought i lived a reasonably righteous lifestyle , but i am irish. does the " if a man is born in a stable does that make him a horse?" rule apply? can i denounce my ancestory and my birthplace? would that help? would gaining american citizenship save me?( if anyone could pull some strings there for me i would be forever grateful :) ). so many questions, so little time. i have a lot of religious books and happen to have a king james bible which i intend to start into immeadiately. ye guys really seem to know your stuff and that impresses me greatly, i hope ye can help and guide me on this journey. i hope ye will welcome and help me along the way and that ye wont hold my nationality (which is an affront to god) against me.

Cranky Old Man 03-15-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertie ahern (Post 710772)
i have been celebate for 14 years now

That is horrible! Why are you not making sons?

bertie ahern 03-15-2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 710796)
That is horrible! Why are you not making sons?

already have 3 sons and 8 daughters. all living at home and no drinkers, smokers or fornicators among them, praise the lord. i feel i have done my bit by increasing gods footsoldiers and have hung up my manhood for the last time. since my procreating days are finished i would not want to offend god by performing intercourse for "fun".

bertie ahern 03-15-2011 12:58 AM

@ james hutchins... ??? why?? what did i do to you? i'm a decent guy trying to tell my story and you are a judgemental cyberbully. you might think you're great but i have the lord in my corner. only he knows that i speak the truth. i forgive you for inferacting me, i can only hope that god will do the same

HiddenHeart 03-15-2011 06:21 AM

I find the whole racial desgrimination...stupid. ts racist and unfair and according to God that racial desgrimintation is against his laws that all men and women are equal. The fact of the matter is you are blamming the whole of Ireland for things you do not like, when in fact their are people, innocent people, who also do not like it. Just because they might make alcohol like every other country in the world, including the U.S.A. doesnt mean anyone has to drink it. Honestly, this whole alligation of God hating Ireland is uncalled for and basically not true.

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 03-15-2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiddenHeart (Post 711048)
I find the whole racial desgrimination...stupid. ts racist and unfair and according to God that racial desgrimintation is against his laws that all men and women are equal. The fact of the matter is you are blamming the whole of Ireland for things you do not like, when in fact their are people, innocent people, who also do not like it. Just because they might make alcohol like every other country in the world, including the U.S.A. doesnt mean anyone has to drink it. Honestly, this whole alligation of God hating Ireland is uncalled for and basically not true.

How is it racist to tell the truth? Are you kilt wearers not prone to drunkenness?

Women are equal to men. :lol:
That's a funny joke! Tell me another one, because according to the Holy Bible that is heresy.

1 Cor 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

1 Tim 2:11-12 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

I<3TheBible 03-15-2011 12:26 PM

Claiming to know anything God thinks is the ultimate heresy unless expressed explicitly in the Bible. You can't twist it's words for your own ends, you are surely going to Hell Cranky.

Praise Jesus.

Frank Gallagher 03-15-2011 01:15 PM

ey up, the irish are a great bunch of lads , sure they built england and america ffs, and besides the world hates america more

María Gálvez-Villalobos 03-15-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Gallagher (Post 711208)
ey up, the irish are a great bunch of lads , sure they built england and america ffs, and besides the world hates america more

How means you that the Irishs build England and the USA? Is no possible this, ¿no? I never heared this before - you are inventing this up no?:o