The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Autism - the New Gay (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79746)

Dull_Eight 02-26-2015 02:35 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1136147)
So how should one read, correctly, these words?
MARK 9:17-29 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit; And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not. He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me. And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming. And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child. And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead. But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose. And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out? And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting. KJV
The situation described seems quite clear to me and the remedy explained. If you have an alternative explanation I would be interested to learn what your source is?

I must notify you of the fact that the Bible was first written in mostly Hebrew and partially Aramaic, thus it has been translated to english.

Translators were humans. Human nature is prone to error; if you wish to seek for the ultimate Truth, you must read the Bible in it's original, unedited form.

MitzaLizalor 02-26-2015 05:07 PM

The passage I quoted was written in Greek.
και ἀπεκριθη αὐτῳ εἱς ἐκ του ὀχλου, Διδασκαλε, ἠνεγκα τον υἱον μου προς σε, ἐχοντα πνευμα ἀλαλον και ὁπου ἐαν αὐτον καταλαβῃ ῥησσει αὐτον, και ἀφριζει και τριζει τους ὀδοντας και ξηραινεται· και εἰπα τοις μαθηταις σου ἱνα αὐτο ἐκβαλωσιν, και οὐκ ἰσχυσαν. ὁ δε ἀποκριθεις αὐτοις λεγει, Ὠ γενεα ἀπιστος, ἑως ποτε προς ὑμας ἐσομαι; ἑως ποτε ἀνεξομαι ὑμων; φερετε αὐτον προς με. και ἠνεγκαν αὐτον προς αὐτον. και ἰδων αὐτον το πνευμα εὐθυς συνεσπαραξεν αὐτον, και πεσων ἐπι της γης ἐκυλιετο ἀφριζων. και ἐπηρωτησεν τον πατερα αὐτου, Ποσος χρονος ἐστιν ὡς τουτο γεγονεν αὐτῳ; ὁ δε εἰπεν, Ἐκ παιδιοθεν και πολλακις και εἰς πυρ αὐτον ἐβαλεν και εἰς ὑδατα ἱνα ἀπολεσῃ αὐτον· ἀλλ᾽ εἰ τι δυνῃ, βοηθησον ἡμιν σπλαγχνισθεις ἐφ᾽ ἡμας. ὁ δε Ἰησους εἰπεν αὐτῳ, Το Εἰ δυνῃ, παντα δυνατα τῳ πιστεύοντι. εὐθυς κραξας ὁ πατηρ του παιδιου ἐλεγεν, Πιστευω· βοηθει μου τῃ ἀπιστιᾳ. ἰδων δε ὁ Ἰησους ὁτι ἐπισυντρεχει ὀχλος, ἐπετιμησεν τῳ πνευματι τῳ ἀκαθαρτῳ λεγων αὐτῳ, Το ἀλαλον και κωφον πνευμα, ἐγω ἐπιτασσω σοι, ἐξελθε ἐξ αὐτου και μηκετι εἰσελθῃς εἰς αὐτον. και κραξας και πολλα σπαραξας ἐξηλθεν· και ἐγενετο ὡσει νεκρος, ὡστε τους πολλους λεγειν ὁτι ἀπεθανεν. ὁ δε Ἰησους κρατησας της χειρος αὐτου ἠγειρεν αὐτον, και ἀνεστη. και εἰσελθοντος αὐτου εἰς οἰκον οἱ μαθηται αὐτου κατ᾽ ἰδιαν ἐπηρωτων αὐτον, ̔Οτι ἡμεις οὐκ ἠδυνηθημεν ἐκβαλειν αὐτο; και εἰπεν αὐτοις, Τουτο το γενος ἐν οὐδενι δυναται ἐξελθειν εἰ μη ἐν προσευχῃ.
Now perhaps you will be able to answer my question?

FredClevland 01-08-2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 901016)
So now you are a hyperactive fat man who still bangs his head against walls?

Sounds like you have been brainwashed. You probaly need shock therapy :rebuke:

Mary Etheldreda 01-08-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredClevland (Post 1201772)
Sounds like you have been brainwashed. You probaly need shock therapy :rebuke:

Are you referring to Reverend Rodimer dear, or the person with whom the good reverend was speaking?

FredClevland 01-08-2017 08:53 PM

The person who is defending the new " lifestyle" choice. My apologize for the confusion. The bible clearly states any foolish scheme is an abomination to people. ( Proverbs 24:9)

Mary Etheldreda 01-08-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredClevland (Post 1201777)
The person who is defending the new " lifestyle" choice. My apologize for the confusion. The bible clearly states any foolish scheme is an abomination to people. ( Proverbs 24:9)

An abomination to men, to be precise, and yes, I thoroughly agree! It's a shame and should be a crime that parents raise their children to adopt "alternative lifestyles" like autism. When I first did the research for this thread transgender wasn't a thing yet. Apparently autism is so played out that parents are now training their children to pretend to have the wrong plumbing. It boggles the mind, but more importantly, it raises the Wrath of a Righteous and Irascible God. They shall come to regret having listened to the advice of liberals when their Day of Justices comes!

BrotherLarry 01-09-2017 12:33 AM

There is a study being performed at Landover University (thanks to our esteemed Dr. Elmer White, who even partially funded the research) exploring whether there is a link between autoeroticism and autism. Dr. White's hypothesis is that autism is simply a shorter, more acute form of autoeroticism and of course that would just add fuel to the flame that it is a choice against God and a vile sin.

Dr. White has some of the finest men on campus assisting him in this research, which is so groundbreaking it must be carried out behind closed, locked doors. PRAISE GOD!

Education is not as important as spiritual growth, but wow is it fun and exciting! Hallelujah!

COME, LORD JESUS!
BrotherLarry

olafthechristian 01-14-2017 12:34 PM

It is of course well known that those with a disability are in direct violation of the will of the LORD. "And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?", of course then autism is also within this category and therefore is not permitted. It also relates to a certain cause of autism, the vaccination of children, which too is a violation of the will of the LORD. These sins have been brought unto us by the sinners of the world, and unfortunately as we walk amung them, we are faced with no solution acceptable in a world of heresy. It is therefore imperative that these sinners and products of sinners' actions should be possibly removed from society or put to death. Amen Brothers.

FreeFromBrains 01-14-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olafthechristian (Post 1202251)
It is of course well known that those with a disability are in direct violation of the will of the LORD. "And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?", of course then autism is also within this category and therefore is not permitted. It also relates to a certain cause of autism, the vaccination of children, which too is a violation of the will of the LORD. These sins have been brought unto us by the sinners of the world, and unfortunately as we walk amung them, we are faced with no solution acceptable in a world of heresy. It is therefore imperative that these sinners and products of sinners' actions should be possibly removed from society or put to death. Amen Brothers.

You do know that the bible is the claim and not the evidence, don't you?

olafthechristian 01-14-2017 12:41 PM

The bible is no claim, it is nothing but the truth. The word of the LORD is absolute, and therefore it does not 'claim' but instead 'explains'.

FreeFromBrains 01-14-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olafthechristian (Post 1202254)
The bible is no claim, it is nothing but the truth. The word of the LORD is absolute, and therefore it does not 'claim' but instead 'explains'.

How do you know 'explains'?

You're using circular logic.

Apollo2 01-14-2017 12:53 PM

Im gonna have to agree with Olaf. Gods word is final and none of any power can disobey.

olafthechristian 01-14-2017 12:55 PM

Well, the word of the LORD cannot be disputed. It is commonly known amongst all believers that the Bible was written to contain only the truth, it is up to you to treat it as truth, violate its instructions and reject its truths at your peril.

Mary Etheldreda 01-14-2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olafthechristian (Post 1202251)
It is therefore imperative that these sinners and products of sinners' actions should be possibly removed from society or put to death. Amen Brothers.

Where's your heart for evangelism? Where's your sympathy for Jesus? Would you really take those souls away from Christ just because you're personally impatient with their pitiful conversion record? Did you even read the OP? Autists are the victims here, not your enemy. Certainly not mine. I'll have nothing to do with supporting their death. That's so... mean.

Thinks Design 01-14-2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olafthechristian (Post 1202259)
Well, the word of the LORD cannot be disputed. It is commonly known amongst all believers that the Bible was written to contain only the truth, it is up to you to treat it as truth, violate its instructions and reject its truths at your peril.

The word of God is written in your heart, not some dusty old book. Being Christian is about being the true to oneself and loving other people as you love yourself.

Getting all high and mighty is hardly the kind of thing God stands for.

QED

MitzaLizalor 01-20-2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinks Design (Post 1202320)
Being Christian is about being the true to oneself and loving other people as you love yourself.

Isn't that typical of the warped thinking certain to develop when Jesus is whizzed down the trash chute and something else inserted where He should reign supreme.
PSALM 51 . KJV . look up
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
From our earliest moment we are vile. If you read that psalm you will find that purging is necessary before one may be clean. That is written on your heart? The liberal elite would prefer a goblin to anything in The Bible - that's what's written on their hearts and we know it's written there by SATAN!!

How do we know this? Because that is how Eve was contaminated, transmitting her disgust to perfect Adam by pretending it was jolly nice to eat and thereby, through him, polluting every one of us and condemning every person to an eternity of torture BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE ARE BORN DESERVING. Where is that written on your heart?

And if it's not, why do you need Jesus?

Nauseous Succotash 01-24-2017 01:02 AM

:/ Karma gonna bite me hard if I say anything

Didymus Much 01-24-2017 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nauseous Succotash (Post 1203146)
:/ Karma gonna bite me hard if I say anything

/buddhist hat on

Well, you could have said something interesting, or enlightening, or amusing, even, and your karma would have reflected that. But you chose not to.

Lesson: karma only bites when your attitude does.

/buddhist hat off

FredClevland 02-06-2017 12:44 AM

Autism strikes again ( injustice in the news )

On Feb 05, 2017 , new site WSAW.com reported a teacher was found guilty of assaulting a " disabled " person and a misdemeanor. A teen who chose the autism lifestyle choice got up set and the teacher was forced to use force to calm the kid down. A student in that class recorded the incident and allegedly showed the teacher being " too harsh ".

The Liberal United Kingdom news website walesonline.co reported on JAN 10th, 2017 that A teacher who shouted and swore at a pupil with autism and pulled the chair from under him before dragging him from the classroom has been struck off. They fired a teacher who worked there since 1999 for standing up for himself against someone who is forcing his classmates and teachers to accept his lifestyle as normal. It is clear that public schools are not safe anymore.

FredClevland 02-06-2017 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1201803)
There is a study being performed at Landover University (thanks to our esteemed Dr. Elmer White, who even partially funded the research) exploring whether there is a link between autoeroticism and autism. Dr. White's hypothesis is that autism is simply a shorter, more acute form of autoeroticism and of course that would just add fuel to the flame that it is a choice against God and a vile sin.

Dr. White has some of the finest men on campus assisting him in this research, which is so groundbreaking it must be carried out behind closed, locked doors. PRAISE GOD!

Education is not as important as spiritual growth, but wow is it fun and exciting! Hallelujah!

COME, LORD JESUS!
BrotherLarry

I have also found that teachers are being fired for taking a stand against this vile lifestyle ( See my newer post on the creation science forums for details )