The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What are your opinions on Westboro Baptist Church? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97403)

John Allen 03-01-2014 11:22 AM

What are your opinions on Westboro Baptist Church?

So, I have heard about this other baptist church. They seem alright for the most part, they don't like queers, but do some questionable things. So here's my question: What does LBC think of WBC?

Mother Of Seven 03-01-2014 11:29 AM

Re: What are your opinions on Westboro Baptist Church?

Pack of lieberals. :thumbdown:

John Allen 03-01-2014 12:52 PM

Ok, thanks for answering. I knew something didn't quite feel right about them. And now I know why. They hate soldiers.

Zechariah Smyth 03-01-2014 01:03 PM

1. They have female "pastors" and allow women to be spokesMEN for their "church."

2. They hate the Godly American military.

3. They are a bunch of lawyers (maybe they're really joos???).

:thumbdown:

John Allen 03-01-2014 01:18 PM

Ok! Lesson learned for today: LBC is the best.

WilliamJenningsBryan 03-01-2014 08:44 PM

Fred Phelps has been a life long Democrat, has run for public office as a Democrat, and supported Al Gore. Don't believe the MSM, this is all fact you can check out yourself. When we here at LBC say that the WBC is a little too liberal for our tastes, we are just being kind.

Elijah Mee, PhD 03-10-2014 02:41 AM

If WBC is a 4x4, LBC is a straight-up tank.

I mean, Westboro's alright if you're a weekend warrior, fair-weather Christian or have liberal sympathies. I'd say don't bother. I used to have a lot of respect for them before they started picketing soldiers' funerals. That was when I first recognised their clear liberal bias. Only liberals think that our soldiers shouldn't be over there slaughtering ragheads. :lex_12:
Anyway, I have my suspicions about Phelps. If you ask me, he seems a little too obsessed with fags, at the expense of many other hateful groups.

Bjorn Jensen 03-10-2014 06:36 AM

They hate America, so they are probably commies.

DemonThinker96 04-13-2014 02:12 AM

I think they are hypocrites

Pastor Ezekiel 04-13-2014 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeThinker96 (Post 1080805)
I think they are hypocrites

You're right about that. They profess to worshiping Jesus, but then demonstrate against American soldiers at their funerals? That's just wrong.

Jesus loves America. Obviously.

Gregory Mitch 07-14-2015 02:52 AM

The molestboro baptist church has very few things good about them. They have righteous views of Homers and joos. Other than that, they are not true to God.

Sister Truth 07-30-2015 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1070004)
1. They have female "pastors" and allow women to be spokesMEN for their "church."

2. They hate the Godly American military.

3. They are a bunch of lawyers (maybe they're really joos???).

:thumbdown:

I would never , ever, think o speke in the presense of men, much less Christian men!!

Witch Hammer 07-30-2015 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Truth (Post 1153726)
I would never , ever, think o speke in the presense of men, much less Christian men!!

At least you're intelligent enough to realize that you're too stupid to have an opinion...

Sister Truth 07-31-2015 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witch Hammer (Post 1153730)
At least you're intelligent enough to realize that you're too stupid to have an opinion...

Amen!:thumbsup:

James Hutchins 07-31-2015 12:36 AM

Westboro has no backbone and do not follow Gods Book.
You do not protest funerals of the dead. That is like remembering you did not have ketchup on your hamburger while defecating it the following day. Too little, too late. The time to make your voice heard is when people are young and you can mold their minds, well before they become rebellious teenagers.