The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Chinese rock and roll harlots Babymetal threatening our children for Chairman Mao! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=100123)

Mrs. Mary Whitford 06-28-2014 05:09 PM

Chinese rock and roll harlots Babymetal threatening our children for Chairman Mao!

As you all know I wouldn't be aware of many of today's outrages if it weren't for my niece Brandi. While I still pray for her every day, at this point I've pretty much given up on trying to save her and I just let her know that when I point and laugh at her from Heaven as she's screaming in torment in Hell, that laughter will be with a heavy heart.

The other day I was visiting my sister and, to nobody's surprise, a hellish cacophony of Chinese chingchong "singing" combined with hard core rock and roll "death metal" starting assaulting our ears from Brandi's bedroom. I immediately fell to my knees in prayer begging Jesus to protect me from the demons I was about to encounter, then I got off and stormed into battle with Satan. I thought I was prepared until I saw this coming from Brandi's computer screen...

SATAN HAS NO SHAME! In his attempts to have China destroy God's United States, he has created a trio of Chinese trollops to infiltrate our children with their slutty rock and roll "music"!

These lithe young temptresses are "singing", but not singing praises to God!

Psalm 47:6 Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.

I don't know what their chingchong gibberish is, but it's not singing praises to the Lord! Are they doing as Psalm 149:3 says, "Let them praise his name in the dance"? NO! They are doing the kind of slutty dancing that angered moses in Exodus 32:19 - "And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount." It's the kind of lascivious dancing that seduced Herod into beheading John the Baptist (Matthew 14:6-9), and they're doing it while dressed like whorish little witches!

Galatians 5:19-21 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

This sickness has gone too far. Is it any wonder that we have a Communist-In-Chief now instead of a real, AMERICAN president? When the liberals in Congress allows filth like this to cross our borders, we are truly lost as a nation!

Brothers and sisters in Christ, please join me in prayer and ask the Lord to bring us back up as a nation so we no longer have to suffer the stealth Chinese invasion of trash like this...

Or this...

Or this...

Or this...

Thank you, and God bless. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go vomit after seeing these demon-infested videos then spend the next several hours in my prayer closet.

Mary Etheldreda 06-28-2014 06:47 PM

Re: Chinese rock and roll harlots Babymetal threatening our children for Chairman Mao!

I think the Chinese replaced binding of the feet with binding of the brain.

:glare:

TheLittleBoy 06-29-2014 04:12 AM

Re: Chinese rock and roll harlots Babymetal threatening our children for Chairman Mao!

Would you like a tinfoil hat?

Zechariah Smyth 06-29-2014 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan (Post 1097254)

Please contribute something meaningful or I'm afraid you'll be asked to leave.

Didymus Much 06-29-2014 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan (Post 1097254)

Protip: use the "Quote" button (at the bottom right of each post), otherwise no one knows who you're talking to/about (not that we would anyways, but it might help).

And yes, I would like one. The aluminum foil (which is all that you can get these days) doesn't do squat (and they know it and that's why you can't get real tinfoil anymore) :angry:.

Steph Leia 06-29-2014 04:28 AM

If you think that is bad, never listen to KPOP or jpop. My sister, sadly, denounced the ways of Christ, and listens to this stuff. When I was younger, I could sometimes hear it playing from her room, it is just as satanic as that, if not more. I wish it was only just this one satanic band, but sadly there are MANY MANY more just like it. I need to go pray now, I haven't heard that sort of stuff for ages, so I feel like I should go pray out the demons that were surely coming out of that music.

TheLittleBoy 06-29-2014 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steph Leia (Post 1097264)
If you think that is bad, never listen to KPOP or jpop. My sister, sadly, denounced the ways of Christ, and listens to this stuff. When I was younger, I could sometimes hear it playing from her room, it is just as satanic as that, if not more. I wish it was only just this one satanic band, but sadly there are MANY MANY more just like it. I need to go pray now, I haven't heard that sort of stuff for ages, so I feel like I should go pray out the demons that were surely coming out of that music.

You'll probably love my favorite band. They made their video clip in an abandoned church.

Steph Leia 06-29-2014 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan (Post 1097296)
You'll probably love my favorite band. They made their video clip in an abandoned church.

They are making a mockery of Christianity!! Go to hell for heavens sake is a good phrase, but not the way they are using it. Absolutely disgusting!!

Marchosias 06-30-2014 11:35 AM

BABYMETAL BAND IS NOT CHINESE ...

IT IS JAPANESE YOU DUMB FOOLS

Steph Leia 06-30-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marchosias (Post 1097658)

What does that matter? One Asian language is just like another. Okay fine, they are JAPANESE harlots who are going to hell. What is the difference exactly?

Red Attila 10-13-2014 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford (Post 1097110)
As you all know I wouldn't be aware of many of today's outrages if it weren't for my niece Brandi. While I still pray for her every day, at this point I've pretty much given up on trying to save her and I just let her know that when I point and laugh at her from Heaven as she's screaming in torment in Hell, that laughter will be with a heavy heart.

The other day I was visiting my sister and, to nobody's surprise, a hellish cacophony of Chinese chingchong "singing" combined with hard core rock and roll "death metal" starting assaulting our ears from Brandi's bedroom. I immediately fell to my knees in prayer begging Jesus to protect me from the demons I was about to encounter, then I got off and stormed into battle with Satan. I thought I was prepared until I saw this coming from Brandi's computer screen...

SATAN HAS NO SHAME! In his attempts to have China destroy God's United States, he has created a trio of Chinese trollops to infiltrate our children with their slutty rock and roll "music"!

Psalm 47:6 Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.

I don't know what their chingchong gibberish is, but it's not singing praises to the Lord! Are they doing as Psalm 149:3 says, "Let them praise his name in the dance"? NO! They are doing the kind of slutty dancing that angered moses in Exodus 32:19 - "And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount." It's the kind of lascivious dancing that seduced Herod into beheading John the Baptist (Matthew 14:6-9), and they're doing it while dressed like whorish little witches!

Galatians 5:19-21 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

This sickness has gone too far. Is it any wonder that we have a Communist-In-Chief now instead of a real, AMERICAN president? When the liberals in Congress allows filth like this to cross our borders, we are truly lost as a nation!

Brothers and sisters in Christ, please join me in prayer and ask the Lord to bring us back up as a nation so we no longer have to suffer the stealth Chinese invasion of trash like this...

Or this...

Or this...

Or this...

Thank you, and God bless. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go vomit after seeing these demon-infested videos then spend the next several hours in my prayer closet.

I can only share your outrage, Mrs Whitford, at the moral and spiritual pollution, such as this, that emanates from the Decadent East. Temptresses and seductresses abound in the East. Harlots and whores, sluts and strumpets proliferate in Asia. It takes a man with a will of tempered steel to travel through Southeast and Northeast Asia and not to succumb to Eastern carnality in his travels. I have seen few such men. I have seen many, many more fall by the wayside and become the willing victims of the harlotry of the East, from Singapore to Sapporo.

Brother Temperance 10-13-2014 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marchosias (Post 1097658)

That just proves how wily the inscrutable orientals are. Not content with trying to make their hateful deaf metal more palatable by coating it with bubblegum pop singing, now they're trying to push their subversive Chinese commie agenda by disguising themselves as Japs. Disgraceful underhand behaviour, and I for one will not stand for it!

Des 10-13-2014 11:43 PM

Their producer claims the band concept came to him by revelation as a 'divine message'. As he is not Christian, this was undoubtedly an infernal message. Satan's handiwork is smeared all over the band like a lubricating oil.

The demonic imagery of skeletal instrument players combined with nimble, slender Asian girls dancing provocatively all but elicit thoughts of seeing the slant eyed temptresses in panel gags, high metal collars, stainless steel corsets, and locking ballet boots, glistening sweat dripping from their trembling bodies as a shadowy figure flicks a coach whip in the air, a sinister chuckle echoing against the dungeon walls.

Only that foul Dragon and enemy of God could place such sleazy images into the minds of lustful men of flesh. I feel like I need a long shower after watching those videos.

Cody5992 10-16-2014 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 1114392)
That just proves how wily the inscrutable orientals are. Not content with trying to make their hateful deaf metal more palatable by coating it with bubblegum pop singing, now they're trying to push their subversive Chinese commie agenda by disguising themselves as Japs. Disgraceful underhand behaviour, and I for one will not stand for it!

Ridiculous:bye:

Red Attila 10-16-2014 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 1114392)

Well observed and deduced, Brother Temperance. And nor should you or any sincere Christian stand for it!

Pastor Ezekiel 10-17-2014 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cody5992 (Post 1114806)
Ridiculous:bye:

I completely agree; Jap harlots are ridiculous purveyors of godless communism.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

ThiccBoi 06-01-2017 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford (Post 1097110)

Or this...

Or this...

Or this...

i do agree that they are terrible. but, they are Japanese.

Roland 06-05-2017 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThiccBoi (Post 1214074)
i do agree that they are terrible. but, they are Japanese.

What made you think quoting a huge post and replying with a single sentence is appreciated?

agnesaliencat 06-05-2017 02:51 PM

I've seen them live.

Roland 06-05-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agnesaliencat (Post 1214435)
I've seen them live.

Hi Agnes,

That is a pretty empty statement. It might become an interesting story if you were to elaborate on you seeing them live, like a review.

Kind regards,

Roland