The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   God tears homo wrestlers' anus (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97878)

Bjorn Jensen 03-19-2014 01:57 AM

God tears homo wrestlers' anus

Watch here how the wrestler Sean Waltman, all dressed up in his usual gay S&M latex gear ready for another homo-erotic match, gets his anus ripped open. How is there any natural explanation to this? That has not happened to anyone else doing the same trick, and as far as I know you don't tear your anus by just sitting down.

There is only one answer, and that is that God got tired of him and teared his anus open, most likely as a warning to other people who might engage in the queer sport of wrestling.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/26/wwe-x-pac-anus-video/
Quote:

Anus-Ripping Nearly Killed Me

Former WWE star X-Pac tells TMZ ... he lost so much blood after tearing his anus apart during a wrestling match in Minneapolis last weekend ... he nearly died.

Pac -- real name Sean Waltman -- says he didn't notice the blood at first ... and even finished the match ... but during the after-party he felt something was really wrong. Pac says he went to the bathroom and discovered an enormous pool of blood in his singlet.

That's when Pac called himself an ambulance.

As we reported, Pac underwent butthole surgery that night ... and was released Monday morning. FYI, the procedure is called a sphincteroplasty (WARNING: Do not Google).

We've obtained video of the accident ... you see Pac flying anus-first into the steel turnbuckle ... the footage of the accident from RFvideo.com is pretty brutal.

As for going #2 ... Pac says it's business as usual, but he was given special instructions by his doctor on how to clean his wound after pooping.

Enjoy your breakfast.

Mary Etheldreda 03-19-2014 02:17 AM

Re: God tears homo wrestlers' anus

I'm not surprised. It's a miracle the LORD hasn't smote these ungodly wrestles long ago for constantly using their bungholes for things the Good Lord never intended. This woman is such a pervert, she shoves her greasy anus in the face of another woman:

And this one wrestler makes the other vomit with his toxic anus-gasses.

:thumbdown:

Orem Festus Jr. 03-19-2014 02:53 AM

Reckon wrastlin most always leads to a good solid cornholin.sure did on my first date, i reckon. Its a shame i wound up on the recievin side, seein as how Betty sue's ol brother Buck came along as one of them chaparones.Buck was a big ol sucker,and he were drunker than a ol skunk on the shine, and he sure outwrastled me, no denyin. Its okay now since i put a slug in his brainpan years later in one of them so called 'huntin accidents'. Buried the old boy out back neath the rabbit hutch.

Chewer 03-21-2014 03:03 AM

Praise Christ for ripping this mans sphincters open. Bout time these fags get taught a lesson.

Freddy Osborne 03-21-2014 04:04 AM

The jap wrestlers don't even try to hide it. This move is the Unagi Roll.

Mother Of Seven 03-21-2014 08:51 AM

:blech:

Is that a woman who is the referee?
Or is a man with man boobs?

Freddy Osborne 03-21-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1075032)

:headscratch:

Mary Etheldreda 03-21-2014 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1075032)

I think it's a woman chinaman referee.

lukasekman 03-21-2014 08:54 PM

What we are witnessing is the Wrath of God:
Behold, with a great plague will the Lord smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day.
2 Chronicles 21:14-15