The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Marijuana Kills! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=90910)

Pastor Ezekiel 06-15-2013 06:16 PM

Marijuana Kills!

If anyone doubts the the marijuana kills, just take a look at the following testimony. Proof positive!

Mary Etheldreda 06-15-2013 07:44 PM

Re: Marijuana Kills!

Getting normal people hooked on marijuana is yet another part of the Gay Agenda.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-21-2013 03:59 AM

Brother Harold Porter 06-21-2013 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1009047)
Getting normal people hooked on marijuana is yet another part of the Gay Agenda.

Indeed Sister. :(

Attachment 21595

James Hutchins 06-21-2013 06:05 PM

My nephew is a pot addict. It was his party for getting his GED after 20 years of home schooling. Some stranger homeless person snuck in and gave him a reefer.
I have to tough love it and my entire family has had to turn thier backs on him. It has been three weeks since he was forcibly removed from my brothers house. I hope the boy is willing to beg Jesus for forgiveness and turn his life around. I'll never forgive him. He is dead to me.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-21-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1010279)
My nephew is a pot addict. It was his party for getting his GED after 20 years of home schooling. Some stranger homeless person snuck in and gave him a reefer.
I have to tough love it and my entire family has had to turn thier backs on him. It has been three weeks since he was forcibly removed from my brothers house. I hope the boy is willing to beg Jesus for forgiveness and turn his life around. I'll never forgive him. He is dead to me.

Brother Hutchins, it's best to just go ahead and shun him.

The boy's probably a queer turning tricks in Joo York City for a buck nigra pimp by now. :pimp:

Thenewflesh 06-23-2013 03:54 AM

I was just wondering. I know that the lord must have saved that girl before she was born since she was born 3 months after her mom died, but my true question is how they did not get rid of the mothers body after her death. Everybody knows that a dead body is a open pathway for the devil to enter and consume our souls.

Also if the drug is popular among people on this site, I have friends that do it and they look better than they did when they started after a year of using.:fear2:

Pastor Ezekiel 06-23-2013 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenewflesh (Post 1010497)
I was just wondering. I know that the lord must have saved that girl before she was born since she was born 3 months after her mom died, but my true question is how they did not get rid of the mothers body after her death. Everybody knows that a dead body is a open pathway for the devil to enter and consume our souls.

Also if the drug is popular among people on this site, I have friends that do it and they look better than they did when they started after a year of using.:fear2:

I'll bet you decided to turn lezbo right after smoking your first drug cigarette, didn't you. :angry:

Thenewflesh 06-23-2013 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1010498)
I'll bet you decided to turn lezbo right after smoking your first drug cigarette, didn't you. :angry:

Actually I turned "lezbo" when I was first shown how to control a man via his balls when I was 8. I've never smoked or done any drugs. :innocent:

Pastor Ed Lowman 06-23-2013 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenewflesh (Post 1010500)
Actually I turned "lezbo" when I was first shown how to control a man via his balls when I was 8. I've never smoked or done any drugs. :innocent:

So it was the rebellious, usurping female nature that motivated you to throw off any use for man and work unnaturally with your fellow woman? Have you been plotting against mankind or do you just have no use for them? Do you think a good backhand wouldd change your thinking?

Bjorn Jensen 06-23-2013 05:43 PM

Thoughtful Christian video, about the dangers of Marijuana

I think i found a new number for the Freehold Musical Group

Thenewflesh 06-24-2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman (Post 1010506)
So it was the rebellious, usurping female nature that motivated you to throw off any use for man and work unnaturally with your fellow woman? Have you been plotting against mankind or do you just have no use for them? Do you think a good backhand wouldd change your thinking?

Yes I think that the "Rebellious uprising female nature" was indeed my motivation. I do have a use for men though (at least most of there bodys) I control men via busting there balls. I do this for pleasure and to control any man I may come in contact with. I just take his balls in hand and punch or kick them until he submits to whatever I want from him.:thumbsup: It works and I don't know why other women do it. I don't want to keep doing it but I love it, and I don't think just a backhand would do it. Would you give me a long hard caning please?

VictoryOS 06-24-2013 02:00 AM

How did this thread go from being an informative discussion of the dangers of narcotics to a thread about some queer witch and her perverted fantasies? What is it about the hellbound that they have to make everything about themselves?

Pastor Ezekiel 06-24-2013 02:36 AM

Herbert_Greene 06-24-2013 02:39 AM

because it is a known fact that Marijuana makes you a homo.
just one "hit" and you are on a roller coaster ride straight to hell.

why do you think gay California made it legal? "Medical Marijuana"?
complete abomination to god.

lets rope unsuspecting straight god loving people into homosexuality through "Medicine"

Deplorable!

Praise God!

Pastor Ezekiel 10-23-2013 03:26 AM

Hey kids! Ever heard the term "He's a pot-head?" Well if you take the niggerweed, you'll become a "pot-head" just like this guy. :threaten:

Bjorn Jensen 10-23-2013 12:23 PM

Alvin Moss 10-23-2013 02:43 PM

I saw this movie when I was in high school at the South Main Drive-In. It was considered a very important counterpoint to the violent drug epidemic that was just beginning to sweep the country back in those days. I saw it with other members of our Christian Youth Group and I can tell you- we were shocked by what we saw.

It is the tragic tale of a group of marijuana drug users in the thirties. The most memorable and moving lines were between Jimmy and Blanche, when they were out riding around in a car and smoking the drugs. Blanche said, "Slow down Jimmy!" and Jimmy said, "I'm red hot!". Immediately afterwards, there was a terrible crash.

I believe that the youth of today, many of whom are unsaved and spend their time swooning to the rapping of Fitty Cent and other devilish Negroes, would benefit from the opportunity to witness what their perversion will lead to. This knowledge may lead to ultimate salvation and save these wretches from the Lake that Burns with Fire.

That is my opinion.

thekid22 01-29-2014 12:52 AM

how was she born 3 months affter mom died?
you can NOT inject weed,
you can NOT snort weed,

you should use facts when you try to scare people out of weed, it will make you lazy and you will laugh at any thing and you will want to eat, that is the only thing pot dose to you.

see_the_light 01-29-2014 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thekid22 (Post 1060361)

PROPAGANDA FROM A DRUG FIEND

you should use facts when you try to scare people out of weed,

So you:

a) avow that you are an addled drug addict
b) recognize that facts would scare people away from drugs
c) try to minimize your shame by downplaying its dangers

As you have recognized your sin and addiction, there is still hope for you. Just pray to JESUS that he leads you out of that path of death and shame.

PRAISE THE LORD!